Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) (5959 Views)

Bumps On Penis Cap / Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by heniford2: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bro is called Scabies go to any pharmacy asked them to prescrib Scabies drugs and cream this particular infection is so stubborn drugs can not cures it get scabies cream,wear ur boxers once everyday get enough boxers don't joke with this okey

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by BigDick70inch(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tombrown3:

Oga na Scabies be that. Go chemist buy drugs for it

Thanks bro.....
But it’s not........had scabies last yr it sims different........
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by BigDick70inch(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
heniford2:
Bro is called Scabies go to any pharmacy asked them to prescrib Scabies drugs and cream this particular infection is so stubborn drugs can not cures it get scabies cream,wear ur boxers once everyday get enough boxers don't joke with this okey

Thanks bro.....
Once had scabies but it wasn’t like dis........
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by heniford2: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Thanks bro.....
Once had scabies but it wasn’t like dis........
is scabies bro

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Tombrown3(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Thanks bro.....
But it’s not........had scabies last yr it sims different........

How do you know it's not?

Anyway, just go to chemist and show them and explain.

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by younglleo: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

No bro....
Dis seems different.....
no wahala
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Mvena(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which kin headline be this
My junior sister had the same thing but just on her hands and the doctor gave her a cream like that, within a week it cleared off

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Dranoid: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

No bro....
Dis seems different.....
the guy is right, benzyl benzoate will clear it

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Rickmann: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Good evening to everyone.Special greetings to doctors in the house too.

Pls,I notice there are tiny itchy blisters or rashes in virtually all part of my body close to a month now.

Can anyone pls tell me what infection this is?
And what drug can I take??

NOTE:HAVE TAKEN HALF PACKET OF AMPICLOX,BUT DOESN’T SEEM TO WORK.

Lalasticlala.....
Mynd44
Seun....
Dominique.....
Can u pls help me move this to front page??
God bless!!!

Op I'm pretty sure you saw this advert right on top of ur thread..pls do the needful.

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by bayelsa1son(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Scabies

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Styluss: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Good evening to everyone.Special greetings to doctors in the house too.

Pls,I notice there are tiny itchy blisters or rashes in virtually all part of my body close to a month now.

Can anyone pls tell me what infection this is?
And what drug can I take??

NOTE:HAVE TAKEN HALF PACKET OF AMPICLOX,BUT DOESN’T SEEM TO WORK.

Lalasticlala.....
Mynd44
Seun....
Dominique.....
Can u pls help me move this to front page??
God bless!!!
go f9r syphilis and hiv tests.... You are infected bro
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Fedrick100: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Op check out the drugs

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by JentuPrinz(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2021
heniford2:

And make e wash all him clothes and iron Dem.
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Herbephe1(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2021
I'm 98% sure it's yeast infection,does it feel itchy?? ls it your right hand? You feel like not stopping scratching when it feels itchy?

CLARITHROMYCIN- 500mg 1tds for a week...
update us of the improvements...

any frequent urination?
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Get this guide

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Ashawosboifrien: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
It's very funny how a lot of people can skin irritation during the harmattan and they don't realize that all they have to do is rub cream grin
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by BigDick70inch(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fedrick100:

Same thing happened to me,had it both on my bum bum and belly I will drop the pictures of the drugs

Bro......
Thanks so much...
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by BigDick70inch(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Herbephe1:
I'm 98% sure it's yeast infection,does it feel itchy?? ls it your right hand? You feel like not stopping scratching when it feels itchy?

CLARITHROMYCIN- 500mg 1tds for a week...
update us of the improvements...

any frequent urination?

No bro....
Not just my hands.........
Have it virtually in all my body part.......

My prick inclusive.....,

Yes......it is inch too....
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Bro its yeast infection am also dealing with it now. But its going gradually

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Margaretola(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you have any health related issue, you can have an online session with a doctor here

Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by Blackmamba01: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
I'm currently getting this all over my body. Please what did you use?
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by davidspencer116: 4:59am On Apr 08
Good day Bros, i know you posted this infection stuff since 2020. Please how did you treat it, i am having exactly the same symptoms.
Re: Please Type Of Infection Is This On Penis!!(picture Inclusive) by davidspencer116: 5:04am On Apr 08
Good day Bros, i think i am having the same issue, did the drug really work and what’s the name of the skin infection?

Kwara To Tackle Open Defecation With ₦‎200 Million / Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor / Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It...