Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward (1218 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by akyus(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2011
I call her my happiness,i started dating her since last year and we love each other,but last month she told me to 4get her dat her parents say no to another tribe unless her own tribe,i felt the whole world is coming down me;and she told me at spot that i should take heart that she have to respect her parent,we kiss gud bye and i decided to 4get about it.i decided to go back to my ex with which we had mis-understanding before and she acept me back,nw my happiness is back begging that her mother accepted me now,am from the middle belt and she is frm the south,what can i do now?
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by teebaba78: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
she is back because where she went did not go well with her
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by solexking: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
teebaba u are right
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by MrCork17: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
akyus:

I call her my happiness,i started dating her since last year and we love each other,but last month she told me to 4get her dat her parents say no to another tribe unless her own tribe,i felt the whole world is coming down me;and she told me at spot that i should take heart that she have to respect her parent,we kiss gud bye and i decided to 4get about it.i decided to go back to my ex with which we had mis-understanding before and she acept me back,nw my happiness is back begging that her mother accepted me now,am from the middle belt and she is frm the south,what can i do now?

Strait or straight? akyus. Bro do you hate english? undecided
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by MMM2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
op
then straight her life forward 4 her. angry
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by upendo98(f): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
but i wonder really.Why is it soo hard 4 some guys to make simple decisions even when the answer keeps tapping them over and over.
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by kpolli(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^
not all men have working brains
Re: I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward by Dsense(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Strait or straight? akyus. Bro do you hate english? undecided

[size=40pt]Fell off the train . . . .ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Why Your Friend Would Go After Your Girlfriend / Facing Reality / If U See Used Condom For Your Husband Or Bf Backpocket Na Wetin U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.