Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Promote Your Business With Intro Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote Your Business With Intro Video (231 Views)

Intro & Brief Explanation Of Mavie & Ultron Business Project / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Softcash(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
INTRO VIDEO: SELLING WITH EASE

Video is one tool that is most effective in promotion of anything in this era because of the various video streaming apps that are made available by the evolving technology.

Millions-meaning message can be passed using 30 seconds video.

For this reason, INTRO VIDEO is the best way of placing yourself (your brand) before your potential buyers.

We at Biz Solution are here to provide you with that service at an Awoof Price during this season.

Check some out on my Instagram Page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3sigFlCVw/?utm_medium=copy_link

On my Telegram Channel:
https:///sellingbeyond

Contact on WhatsApp: 09078433470

Re: Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Softcash(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas ���
Re: Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Abolarin91(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
What's your price like and does the intro video tell more about what my company does?
Re: Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Softcash(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abolarin91:
What's your price like and does the intro video tell more about what my company does?

Replied you on WhatsApp already
Re: Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Softcash(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Your brand travels faster and you sell beyond imagination!

GOOD MORNING
Re: Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Softcash(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2021
We're available!

Re: Promote Your Business With Intro Video by Softcash(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Advertisement is the key to reaching more potential customers and making them buy.

(1) (Reply)

AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! / Experienced Article Writers Needed / Okay Mynd44 post deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.