Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) (34161 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by gifefam224: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
The way the guy gives himself and other people awards is alarming
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Shey na me no know wetin be fashion brand abi wetin, is it that she opened a boutique in a choice location in abuja or she started a brand that produces their own wears independently?? Let's learn to use the right words grin

Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by georgeakins: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Timaya messed up big time by not having a at least 2 kids with this woman. I like her face and stature
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Alex report will give her award very soon

The way the guy gives himself and other people awards is alarming.
The dude is just something else
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
georgeakins:
Timaya messed up big time by not having a at least 2 kids with this woman. I like her face and stature
Abi empress no try
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Alex report will give her award very soon

The way the guy gives himself and other people awards is alarming.
Best Fashion Designer 2022 loading
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by liya11: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
shurch:
HOE.... nice

Not what you are thinking.
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
H O E is now a brand
My people it is finished

Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Impressive
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by od501: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
bloomstories:
XMAS RUSH!!! Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress

In an apparent effort to diversify her streams of income, popular Nollywood screen diva, Empress Njamah has taken her fashion brand, House of Empress to the doorstep of Abuja residents, the nation's capital.

The fashion entrepreneur at a recent event to unveil the brand assembled top rated socialites, entertainers, fashion designers, fabrics dealers and top class businessmen and women.

Located at suite B6, Primus Mall, 1st Avenue Gwarinpa, Abuja, House of Empress, HOE is a place to be for world class scents, suitable shoe line, Italian Silks, Virgin Hairs, ready to wear materials, as well as Luxury Fabrics, Customized Clothings and lots more.

Speaking with newsmen shortly after unveiling the brand, Empress Njamah noted that the need for the launch of the new HOE Branch was to ensure her expansion and meet the requirements of their fast increasing national and international Customers.

She therefore stated that HOE will remain committed to the need and creative requirements of her brand lovers.

The multi-million fashion brand was established in 2011, which followed the diversification of her CEO into the apparel business.

The brand has continued to introduce several amazing designs, unique styles and other beautifully fabricated and customised clothings.

Users of her brand have expressed satisfaction in the services delivered by the HOE Brand, stressing that the unveiling of Abuja branch is a step in the right direction in serving them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTPvwDQoCfk

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/xmas-rush-nollywood-actress-empress.html

Biko aside from fashion, does an average Nigerian woman have another business idea?

Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by jcent2611: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
its alright...abuja jampark with celebrity
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Mhykel217(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
My forever crush kiss

Alex is everywhere
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
i hear say na timaya open the shop for her grin

Na hear i hear tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
I luv empress sha. My childhood homevideo crush
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
wonder233:
Empress was my nollywood crush back then. Yeah, I know, others went for the omotolas and Genevieves.. But there was something about her eyes... I absolutely loved it!
Ritualist. sad

Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by weljewel: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Praise God
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Na who dey bankroll this one?
She doesn't act always. Where she dey get this money sef?

Anyways...

If my Kpomo na one, one thousand. Calculate am, you go see say na you go balance me...

Finish Timaya season two eeeh...

This one na season two eeeh

Timaya dumped her since

She wasn't even that popular during her Nollywood days

Played minor role in movies

Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
She looks same despite the fact that she has been acting since I was a little girl. Nice to know she is doing well for herself.

Acting what?

She was Timaya former sextoy
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by ahnie: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Alexreport has spread his dragnet to empress.
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
graciousdays:
Timaya huh
U be historian
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice investments

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
holicupp:

I got ur back kakaraka
Lol.
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Bastardlyrich: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Alex please I need award,how much should I pay please.
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by toujurs: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2021
RPG2020:
i hear say na timaya open the shop for her grin

Na hear i hear tongue
when ever i hear her name, timaya comes to mind.
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
......Better she launch 'maternity wear' for Aisha?

[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]
You too like fight ooo
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2021
And she thinks the acronym HOE, would not be misconstrued.......... grin
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2021
od501:

Biko aside from fashion, does an average Nigerian woman have another business idea?

Olosho........

No more questions........... grin
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmmm..... her fashion brand?... is everything branded HOE? Confusing report... the only thing I really know is a certain person was there to feast on the cake.
Re: Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) by JustforMen: 2:42am On Dec 25, 2021
That brand name is very Honest.
Farm tool fashion brand? Hmmm

Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures)