Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her (897 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
And so,,,, I came across lots of guys complaining on how they were being treated by their girlfriends even after the so much money they have spent on her.

As a guy, you need to understand that no amount of money you give to a woman can keep her.

FIRST, you need to understand that as guy being a red piller is a MUST, else women would play and toy with your emotions and feelings.

A SIMP is a guy who is so weak and easily manipulated and controlled by a woman.

1. They are always eager and willing to please a lady at any given time.

2. They do not have the strength and stamina to say "NO" to a lady's demand.

3. They are afraid of losing a girl, and hence will do anything possible to always please her and make her stay with them (how deceptive)

4. They put their girlfriend's happiness and priorities first over theirs.

5. They spend less on themselves, and spend more on their girlfriends

Most guys are afraid of turning down or saying "NO" to a lady's demand. And forgot that the same girl wouldn't even think twice to dump him immediately once she sees a guy richer than him or a guy who can provide her current needs

[/b]On the other hand, RED PILLERS are opposite of the listed traits above.

[b]This coming year make up your mind to become a red piller, don't go around trying to please a lady. If you're broke, simply let her know you're broke. don't go around killing yourself trying to please or impress her. If she says she can't date you because you're broke,,, also make her understand that you can't date her because she's too broke for you.

Red pillers are highly successful guys, so focus and work on your self, business/investment etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by KiNg0G: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
B
Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Ssumtry: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
C
Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by ZooCountry45: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Well said.. If you can have self control over your sexual desire, you will understand women are Uslesss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by EmzyT: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin
Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2021
ZooCountry45:
Well said.. If you can have self control over your sexual desire, you will understand women are Uslesss

Exactly!

Most of these women used their pussy to manipulate and control a man. Hence, the man will start acting like a capital SIMP all because he wants to gain access to the the inner chambers.

On another thread, one guy in this NL said a man should beg a lady sex cry and do everything possible to please her, so she can sleep with him.

That's how SIMPS behave, this is why every guy needs to become a red piller immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Savedday: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2021
One of my colleague wey no fit give me 50 naira dey transfer 50k to one of our female colleague to take buy phone. The babe dey show me the alert and at the same time dey call the guy mumu. The mumu dey buy her lunch every day for work. Her pant, my guy never see for once..
Simps from different angles sending money to this girl with apologies for even delaying. Her pant them no still see.
While me don lash her severally without spending shishi. In fact na she dey give me.
She wan come carry the thing serious, wan go dey form closeness with my mumcy, nai I warn am say "babe watin u think say u dey do"??..
This girls don't deserve what they are getting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2021
GoodHardDick:
And so,,,, I came across lots of guys complaining on how they were being treated by their girlfriends even after the so much money they have spent on her.

As a guy, you need to understand that no amount of money you give to a woman can keep her.

FIRST, you need to understand that as guy being a red piller is a MUST, else women would play and toy with your emotions and feelings.

A SIMP is a guy who is so weak and easily manipulated and controlled by a woman.

1. They are always eager and willing to please a lady at any given time.

2. They do not have the strength and stamina to say "NO" to a lady's demand.

3. They are afraid of losing a girl, and hence will do anything possible to always please her and make her stay with them (how deceptive)

4. They put their girlfriend's happiness and priorities first over theirs.

5. They spend less on themselves, and spend more on their girlfriends

Most guys are afraid of turning down or saying "NO" to a lady's demand. And forgot that the same girl wouldn't even think twice to dump him immediately once she sees a guy richer than him or a guy who can provide her current needs

[/b]On the other hand, RED PILLERS are opposite of the listed traits above.

[b]This coming year make up your mind to become a red piller, don't go around trying to please a lady. If you're broke, simply let her know you're broke. don't go around killing yourself trying to please or impress her. If she says she can't date you because you're broke,,, also make her understand that you can't date her because she's too broke for you.

Red pillers are highly successful guys, so focus and work on your self, business/investment etc.
Great... But being a redpiller isn't a determinant of success... undecided

Simps spend money on women... Most have it... Alot...

You can be a simp and still focus on your career... How the money is spent, that's the difference...

Don't be confused.
Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2021
2ndchildhood:
One of my colleague wey no fit give me 50 naira dey transfer 50k to one of our female colleague to take buy phone. The babe dey show me the alert and at the same time dey call the guy mumu
Some men sha... Most sef are awful... Funny, that dude wouldn't spend half that amount on his mom and sister(s).

Always thinking with their diçks... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Moeman: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2021
swallow redpill and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Savedday:
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

Exactly, the weakest and most dangerous man on earth is the SIMP man.

Simpson is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
2ndchildhood:
One of my colleague wey no fit give me 50 naira dey transfer 50k to one of our female colleague to take buy phone. The babe dey show me the alert and at the same time dey call the guy mumu. The mumu dey buy her lunch every day for work. Her pant, my guy never see for once..
Simps from different angles sending money to this girl with apologies for even delaying. Her pant them no still see.
While me don lash her severally without spending shishi. In fact na she dey give me.
She wan come carry the thing serious, wan go dey form closeness with my mumcy, nai I warn am say "babe watin u think say u dey do"??..
This girls don't deserve what they are getting

It is dangerous hanging out with a SIMP. your colleague is an example of One of the greatest SIMPS I was talking about.

He's being manipulated and controlled by that girl.

These SIMPS guys thinks with their emotions instead of thinking logically with their brains.

Help your colleague by inviting him to this forum on nairaland to learn what SIMPS and RED PILLERS is all about.

Make your colleague understand that simp is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society.

This is why I urge every guy out there to become a red piller immediately. To avoid being a weak/simp guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2021
[/s]
Datboredberry:
Great... But being a redpiller isn't a determinant of success... undecided

Simps spend money on women... Most have it... Alot...

You can be a simp and still focus on your career... How the money is spent, that's the difference...

Don't be confused.
[/s]

No guy can be a simp and still focuses on his career.

From the threads which I have seen here, most of these SIMP guys complains bitterly on how they were unable to focus on their careers and work anymore, just because a girl toyed and play with their emotions.

And of course, most of these simp guys have money too and this is exactly why your type of girls still hang around with them, controlling and manipulating them Telling them what to do with their money. These simp guys have no will and control of themselves. They're so weak and can easily be l manipulated.

You're sounding so hard like you understand what Red pillers are. But clearly you don't.

Read and follow all my threads on this forum to understand more about Red piller.

1 Like

Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Moeman:
swallow redpill and know peace

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! If She Says YOU ARE NOT HER TYPE, She Is Just As Brainless As Always!! / You Bring Me To Climax Without Sex – Junior Pope Celebrates Wife On Anniversary / Only a Foolish Man Will Always Accept Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.