Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Small Chops Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Small Chops Recipe (19470 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Small Chops Preparation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Chops Recipe by Handmaiden: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
Please i would appreciate if i can get the recipe for small chops( spring rolls, samosa, chicken kebab e.t.c.) or contact of anyone who makes it very well within Yaba and Ikeja.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by sasimalia(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
Handmaiden:

Please i would appreciate if i can get the recipe for small chops( spring rolls, samosa, chicken kebab e.t.c.) or contact of anyone who makes it very well within Yaba and Ikeja.

Hey Handmaiden, simple and easy recipe for samousa with pictures at http://sizzlingsasi..com/search/label/Samousas . Let me know if you have more questions about how to make it.

1 Like

Re: Small Chops Recipe by Kasfud: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
kal dis numbr 08168800399
Re: Small Chops Recipe by femzy001: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Kindly call 08028112223 / 07036935408 / 08098200520. They are very good at small chops services. Tasty and delicious chops at very reasonable price.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by yomibabe(f): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2013
I stay in surulere and we make very crispy and tasty chops. 08098732831
Re: Small Chops Recipe by GoodWife: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Spring rolls:
[flash=560,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOgHzSFwMWQ[/flash]
Re: Small Chops Recipe by emilyone(f): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
whats the difference between samosa and spring rolls?
Re: Small Chops Recipe by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
emilyone: whats the difference between samosa and spring rolls?

The only difference is the method of rolling. Spring rolls is rolled out like sausage while samosa is like an envelope. It is the same taste and has the same fillings.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by femzy001: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Really spring rolls look like sausage while samosa is triangular in shape.Their fillings and tastes are different.We have different kinds of spring rolls and samosa.The difference is determined by their fillings.For instance, we have vegetarian spring rolls,we have spring rolls with beef e.t.c and also we have beef samosa, chicken samosa e.t.c.It all depends on what you like and how you want it. Please call 08028112223 or 07036935408 - Event Extrordinaire for small chops services at reasonable price
Re: Small Chops Recipe by GoodWife: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
sisifunmi:

The only difference is the method of rolling. Spring rolls is rolled out like sausage while samosa is like an envelope. It is the same taste and has the same fillings.

That's not correct. Those 2 are different in every sense of the word. The wrappers are different, the fillings are different. If someone supplied you 2 similar things; one as spring rolls and the other as samosa, you should go and ask for your money back. wink

3 Likes

Re: Small Chops Recipe by GoodWife: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
emilyone: whats the difference between samosa and spring rolls?

Spring rolls are made with very thin paper like wrappers while samosa is wrapped with a dough rolled out very thin.

Spring rolls filling can consist of minced meat and vegetables, sweet corn, etc anything that catches your fancy while the major ingredients in a samosa filling are: Irish potatoes (cubed), green peas and curry powder. You can add other spices and herbs but those 3 ingredients must be there.

The tastes are different too.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
GoodWife:

That's not correct. Those 2 are different in every sense of the word. The wrappers are different, the fillings are different. If someone supplied you 2 similar things; one as spring rolls and the other as samosa, you should go and ask for your money back. wink
Re: Small Chops Recipe by GoodWife: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
sisifunmi: The only special different in the fillings is the addition of meat or chicken in the samosa. Every other stufff like gabbage , carrot and onions are just the same

And what about the wrappers? And overall they taste very different. I wouldn't say they are the same at all.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tell me about the wrapeers pls
GoodWife:

And what about the wrappers? And overall they taste very different. I wouldn't say they are the same at all.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by GoodWife: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
sisifunmi: Tell me about the wrapeers pls

Like I said earlier, the wrapper for samosa is dough rolled out till very thin. There are also professionally made ones that are thinner.
While the wrapper for spring rolls are smeared and kind of "fried" in a pan. Here's how to make spring rolls wrappers:

[flash=560,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QthVVLazFk[/flash]
Re: Small Chops Recipe by Wunmi20: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
You can get quality,tasteful and very affordable small chops from TSC Foods.They're on Harvey Road in yaba.You can call them on 07026764061.
Re: Small Chops Recipe by Praise5: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
pls if you are good at smallchops and cocktail drinks let me know ur price for training *in lagos*
Re: Small Chops Recipe by marketresearch: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Recipes

for Nigerians looking for Nigerian recipes in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/search?type=product&q=recipes

(1) (Reply)

Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? / How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? / A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.