Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. (44046 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Abbeyme: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Seen
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by gosmoney(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Correct
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ominilongest(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
o boy,cooking sef na something else o
imagine coming back from work,after having a stressful day and ur wife was like
there is donut and fanta in the fridge

bros na ur leg g dz grin
fatinus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Mammie11(f): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Hope you assisted too?
Kudos to your wife.

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
God bless all dem Madams of the Household.
Cc : Cococandy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Blessed is the man who marries a good cook for a wife.

Omo na my next criteria now. Fvck love, go catering school if you no Sabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2021
ominilongest:
o boy,cooking sef na something else o
imagine coming back from work,after having a stressful day and ur wife was like
there is donut and fanta in the fridge

cry cry cry God forbid

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by raphy(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2021
This one go take pictures on social media and say it's his wife food.

How can we be so sure it here food when you don't show us a pic of her cooking it.

This is called rubbish post
Foodie like me wey love cooking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bruh u dey use f*uk eat eba. Like seriously ?
As long as I dey my house na hand I dey prefer use chop rice self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by ImoleNaija: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2021
All these for you, OP Secretly send her sister's contact to me, abeg.

MALIGNANTGuest:
This is how we eat!
She's young, respectful and hardworking

Lobatan! See wife material with full option. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Newboss(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Na wahala I dey see for those plates so.

I hope you are ready for tears. It will end in tears
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Chai see oppression grin Op your wife get sister? Only you cannot be enjoying all that alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by IbileIfe: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Your wife na caterer?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Stronghold91: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
There's no single Family that's devoid of
issues.
your wife is best cook may God bless me with this kind of woman
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.
Only the DEAD rests in Calmness.
There's no legal suit in the grave!

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

So, I appreciate her for such tremendous work.
It's been wonderful engulfing all these delicacies.
My Weight is now under critical watch grin.

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Miller232: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
There's no single Family that's devoid of issues.
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.
Only the DEAD rests in Calmness.
There's no legal suit in the grave!

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

So, I appreciate her for such tremendous work.
It's been wonderful engulfing all these delicacies.
My Weight is now under critical watch grin.

You dey consume rice oooh grin

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Bignuell(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
OP which state is she from?? Lowkey every man wants this kind of wife but sadly, ladies of present time ehn..........ladies of present time are just wonderful in their own savagery way grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Lamasta(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
OP shay no be your wife food go kii you like this grin na joke o bros grin I dey salivate seeing this pix dem

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by psychologist(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Op what state is your wife from

Let me start from there cry
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by QueTeddy: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, your wife get sister?
I dey ask for one Brother wey I know like that.

4 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Ololanla: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Hope you have not eaten your 'tomorrow' ?
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by GorillaApp(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I'm suffering from FOOD ABUSE now!
Bros take it easy. This thing you are doing is not good.

We that are away from home and home alone this Christmas. You come dey post all these delicious meals.

See the way I perch near my nephew wife wey dey arrange chicken stew.
As na only me go village this year, na the only way to secure my stomach be that grin

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Food wia sweet/good na moni b dat grin

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by shantti(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2021
O.p. can u give me ur wife's phone number let me call her and thank her personally. Your blessed bro
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by streetsoldier1(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed Bro.
We just have to appreciate the hardworking women out there.
The striking thing is, some of these Ladies are wealthy, yet respectful & loaded with smart ideas

does she have a well trained sister, we want to check something..,,,��

2 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Victorclean1: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Fake life is worst than death. You went and downloaded all the food displayed on internet and claim it was what you wife fed You on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by MHElijah: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Both the meal you brought outside you're giving credit to wife... God bless your home

Merry Christmas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by HELLASJ(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Ahbeg God gimme wife with no or minimal wahala wer I fit manage and Sabi cook like or pass op's wife ameen
Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by GorillaApp(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She does that too.
She does 2pm-10pm.
Our Oyibo neighbors don mad oo.
Their husbands have mandated their wives to visit us for update courses concerning Coconut rice, Fried Rice, & Jollof.
We all shall be hanging out at Xmas.
Tell your wife say I dey greet her. No forget o, you hear?

She is making us proud. Nigeria to the world!!!

1 Like

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Wey you dey make I come say hi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.