Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos (27926 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) / Harry B Anyanwu, His Wife & 5 Children Pose In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by drkrest(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I repeat Dubai is not a place to be for Christmas

This is the most boring Christmas of my life

Who ask you nah

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by phenase(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2021
grin grin grin THE WIFE IS A BLACK WOMAN FORGET ABOUT HER CREAM .
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=peculiar2233 post=108797329][/quote]

lol...pele
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by KanoFirstSon: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Lmao

Mine is billed for next month and we’re going in group. Christmas in Nigeria pls

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by KanoFirstSon: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Lmao
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone..
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Lmao

Mine is billed for next month and we’re going in group. Christmas in Nigeria pls

If na job you want come do let me know o
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by KanoFirstSon: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

If na job you want come do let me know o
Vacation bro
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Vacation bro

Try reach Ras al khaimah bro

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by mum4dgirls: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Kingkong37:
Wonderful, never knew she has grown up daughter who is this big.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me with the number below this post for just 3k after now it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a free business group

That's her step daughter... In Yoruba, u address your step daughter as your daughter
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by KingDamzzy(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Kingkong37:
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me with the number below this post for just 3k after now it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a free business group

She's not her child. The husband had her fron a previous relationship
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by clothingonline(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas

From obamslogistics and Obamsclothing

Buy men clothing payment on delivery

I'll arise, and will shine
No more room for the devil again, darkness will flee
My time has come
I will arise a d shine.

Stanza 2:
No more sorrow
And no more shame
Enough of pain in my life
I move forward
Backward never
I will rise up from my sleep

VS 3:
No stagnancy can hold me back
I refuse to consent
I crawl no more
I begin to fly
My rising has began

In Jesus name
I will arise
To illuminate my world
My generation must now this
I have risen today

No more delay
My light has come
I move to the next level
I rule my world
And now I know
I will arise and shine
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Kingkong37:

No the man's daughter with another woman
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Christmas this year is boring, just like last year.

All thanks to COVID-19, the economic meltdown, and a bleak future.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
That's why I hate make-up.
See how her face fair pass her neck and hand.
Re: Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos by feedthenation(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
---everything is now on social media---

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Natural Celebrity: Guinness Records Biggest Butt In The Whole World! See Photos / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.