Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Calculate Your Ovulation And Fertile Period For Irregular Periods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Calculate Your Ovulation And Fertile Period For Irregular Periods (254 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing? / Want To Get Pregnant & Know Your Ovulation Day? Use Saliva Ovulation Microscope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Ovulation And Fertile Period For Irregular Periods by moboladipine(f): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2021
If you have an Irregular Period, getting to calculate your ovulation and fertile period might be so difficult especially when trying for a child.

But not to worry, there is a simple, easy way you can get to calculate it and this will work really well for you even if you are trying to conceive.

Click on the link below to find out how...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpe7HhykIAo

(1) (Reply)

Between Smoking & Drinking Of Alcohol Which Is Harder To Quit / The Decision That Hurt And Hunt / Get Your Recommended Eye Glasses Fitted With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.