Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors (17499 Views)

FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters / The Only Person Nigerians Wont Reject As A President / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Increases Hazard Allowance Of Health Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors by Cajal(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

That isn't what I asked u. I asked Will u help them do the work for free? Yes or no
You may need an assessment sir
Which 'them'
Are you trying to dismember me from them
Honestly...low IQ is a big problem
Re: Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors by lexy2014: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Cajal:

You may need an assessment sir
Which 'them'
Are you trying to dismember me from them
Honestly...low IQ is a big problem

It's because u have high IQ that's why I asked u the simple question, but u still struggling to answer:

Will u help them do the work for free? Yes or no
Re: Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors by lexy2014: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Cajal:

Am not sure u are not robot
Pls get off my way
Which 'Them'..?
Is it difficult to understand simple explanation?

Is it difficult to answer the simple question:

Will u help them do the work for free? Simple yes or no
Re: Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors by TONYE001(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Felixnyle:
Thanks for updating your dairy. All the best in the new year. Try and rest well before the heat of med school beginnings.

Thank you very much!

Wish you all the best too in the new year and beyond.
Re: Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors by Felixnyle: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Amen sir!
TONYE001:

Thank you very much!

Wish you all the best too in the new year and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors by ejihand(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Who asked any politician to give anyone gift? Where they elected to be Father Christmas or they were elected to serve the electorate? You want hospitals to be free, when was the last time your politician donated Syringe to any healthcare center in your community?

Politicians feed you peanuts and you think it is his money, whereas it is what is being allocated to your constituents, they share it to some few leaving the majority to die from whatever and you’re here singing songs of praise for them. You’re a mad man

Would have replied the pointless comments you raised in like manner. But I won't bring myself down to your level.

Who told using abusive words instead of valid points would get you any far in life? I believe everyone knows who is mad here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS / Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.