Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video (24265 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by EmekaBlue(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
wetin we wan come do

Be like na only 10secs chat...coz drake went live picking so many calls

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Domistar5(f): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
And still, bad things It's a lot of bad things That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin' They wishin' on me, yeah, yeah Bad things It's a lot of bad things That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin' They wishin' on me, yeah.

Early this week i just fell sick. Thank God i'm better today to celebrate this christmas.

Merry Christmas to every nairalander
We shall all see the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by guru90: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
I love that drake......
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Maj196(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wizkid don do more but my guy no dey make noise. Wizkid > Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Vinnie2000(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Felabrity:
I want to see Davido and Ronaldo chat or meet one day

Two icons and legend

Funny enough, Ronaldo is 'Inacessible' just like Wizkid! You don't see him moving around Everywhere! sad smiley

Davido too dey Waka Waka! He always want to be in d news, whether for Good or Senseless reasons! sad

I am sure Ronaldo would even like to Meet Wizkid dan meeting OBO! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
So?
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by juniorstar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Basicend: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
nenyewrites:
I like Davido o. But he is a clout chaser pro max.

Don't mind him. . He has chatted now with his god' Drake. . He won't allow us rest.
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by clothingonline(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
It’s nice to see

You need quality men clothing at low clearance price in Lagos and Nigeria

promo sales
pants trousers
Chinos 4K
Jeans 4k
Polo 3.5k
Turkey shirts 4K
Turtle neck 4500
Joggers 7k
Hand chain
Watches
ShAdes
Slides
Tees 2k
Cufflinks 1k

Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
First time chookin mouth in this kind of news. I don't listen to their musics, am a fan of reggae music. But,it is very hard you see the other guy doing this kind of shitty stuffs, very immature. What's that his name, Ayodele abi wizkid. This is nonsense news! You needs to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Karac: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Same person that said "Drake no be god" in 2018 out of jealousy because Wizkid featured Drake cheesy Nawa

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Tokkson: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Inferiority complex
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Realhommie(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
taiwolomo1:
Wizzy no go ever do cheap stuffs like that! I love wizkid coz he got that sef worth!! He wont let u look down on him! You won't even get close!! Nomata what! He makes is business style take him to that level! Not ranting
I dey tell you bro... Na where OBO dey fvck up be that. I mean you're probably one of the most followed celebs in the whole continent of Africa, you've got fame and tons of achievements to your name yet you keep behaving like one upcoming famzing other international acts, also always the need to chase clout on social media. To what end i do not know.

What you've stated up there is the reason Wizzy is every celeb's favorite celeb, no room for see finish because he carries himself so well.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by bizhop01: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nairaland tupid news of the day
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by taiwolomo1: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Realhommie:
I dey tell you bro... Na where OBO dey fvck up be that. I mean you're probably one of the most followed celebs in the whole continent of Africa, you've got fame and tons of achievements to your name yet you keep behaving like one upcoming famzing other international acts, also always the need to chase clout on social media. To what end i do not know.

What you've stated up there is the reason Wizzy is every celeb's favorite celeb, no room for see finish because he carries himself so well.
u know...I used to feel wizzy is too pompus as he doesn't really relates with most of his fellow artists! But I got it wrong! Hes always trying to stay in his lane and avoid any controversy with fellow artists. Lots of these artists were jealous of him and probably had tried all they could to bring him down and it didn't work! He distanced himself from most of them and avoid being in their midst and next thing is he's too pompous! Nop he is not! Some of these artists want him to come and be prostrating for them buh he prostrated to only God and his talent! grin Even though wizzy na madman...I still love his way of life aside his over knacking

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Bundle002(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Davido is a good singer too but he is No 3 after Wizzy and burna

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Bundle002(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
He’s a good singer too but no 3 to Wizzy and burna
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Realhommie(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
taiwolomo1:
u know...I used to feel wizzy is too pompus as he doesn't really relates with most of his fellow artists! But I got it wrong! Hes always trying to stay in his lane and avoid any controversy with fellow artists. Lots of these artists were jealous of him and probably had tried all they could to bring him down and it didn't work! He distanced himself from most of them and avoid being in their midst and next thing is he's too pompous! Nop he is not! Some of these artists want him to come and be prostrating for them buh he prostrated to only God and his talent! grin Even though wizzy na madman...I still love his way of life aside his over knacking
Hahahahahahaha... Him dey relate with industry colleagues though, he just no get time for Shalaye.

As per the knacking, e get who no dey knack? Common Ogaga wey dey the street corner, no work and no future ambition dey knack steady, changing them like wrapper how much more Wizzy wey him skin full, everything dey him possession.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUd7UoB48-M

https://www.instagram.com/mufasatundeednut/tv/CX5B-5XFq-4/?utm_medium=copy_link

It seems this guy is so obsessed with making sure he gets noticed on social media for every single thing apart from the songs he sings
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by floss(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just imagine if na Ronaldo Davido come chat with him go make sure to squeeze in the clip of that chat inside all him music video be that na.... what we celebrate over here is what other people see as common....

Anyway congrats on having a video chat with Drake at least it's an achievement...I never dream of half of Davido other achievement I dey dey complain....

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by ofiko123(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Ouchbabe(f): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Even Rihanna dey buzz me since morning. I never get her time. Make I cook finish tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by meccuno: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dailymice:
OBO and Drake chat... And so? Mtchew
Hater spotted. grin
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Adefolarin1: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is why i like WizKid more than this guy

1 Like

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by whirlout: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Inferiority complex is truly a disease in African culture no matter how successful most are. Sadly u won’t see Drake running up and down social media post with his video chat with Davido. Even if it’s not routine, act like it cos you are a star in your own right.
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by HairyBalls: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Even Rihanna dey buzz me since morning. I never get her time. Make I cook finish tongue
Who dash monkey banana undecided

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Ouchbabe(f): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
HairyBalls:

Who dash monkey banana undecided
I blame you? Na see finish dey cause all dis ; one grin grin
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by taiwolomo1: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Realhommie:
Hahahahahahaha... Him dey relate with industry colleagues though, he just no get time for Shalaye.

As per the knacking, e get who no dey knack? Common Ogaga wey dey the street corner, no work and no future ambition dey knack steady, changing them like wrapper how much more Wizzy wey him skin full, everything dey him possession.
Yea he relates but not so deep like that oh! I had been around and saw how he kept his distance
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by philip0906(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Realhommie:

Davido is an entertainer. He’s known to use social media to push his hustle. If Wizkid decided to be a monk, that’s his plate of watery beans. David has always been known to have a more boisterous and outgoing personality and it’s part of how his brand works and it works for him.

Stick with your Wizkid and let David be.
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Hkff: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Really
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Feelings79: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
philip0906:

Davido is an entertainer. He’s known to use social media to push his hustle. If Wizkid decided to be a monk, that’s his plate of watery beans. David has always been known to have a more boisterous and outgoing personality and it’s part of how his brand works and it works for him.

Stick with your Wizkid and let David be.
If you any closer to him,tell him to grow up.This is becoming too childish and suggest inferiority complex, especially in the face of Wizzy's international recognitions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story / Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.