Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video (24278 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by philip0906(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Feelings79:
If you any closer to him,tell him to grow up.This is becoming too childish and suggest inferiority complex, especially in the face of Wizzy's international recognitions
Face your life. 2022 is close by, you’re not sure if you’ll struggle with life again. That should be paramount to you, not a superstar who’ll NEVER suffer again by virtue of being old money and being one of the biggest artists out of Africa.

You have a lot on your plate already…You live in a fvcking village in Benue state and still argue over fufu and crap. Face those.
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by Feelings79: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2021
philip0906:

Face your life. 2022 is close by, you’re not sure if you’ll struggle with life again. That should be paramount to you, not a superstar who’ll NEVER suffer again by virtue of being old money and being one of the biggest artists out of Africa.

You have a lot on your plate already…You live in a fvcking village in Benue state and still argue over fufu and crap. Face those.
What a furious response!Hope and pray all is well though.I could be from a Benue village but I assume I'm better alive than the many Davido boys whose lifespan is shorter than that of a housefly.... the way you sound to me like one
Re: Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video by philip0906(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Feelings79:
What a furious response!Hope and pray all is well though.I could be from a Benue village but I assume I'm better alive than the many Davido boys whose lifespan is shorter than that of a housefly.... the way you sound to me like one
You’re definitely not living a better life than anyone, that I can assure you. Go and compare yourself with your fellow villagers. Lowlifer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday / Omolara And Muyiwa Ademola Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.