Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) (26460 Views)

Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) / Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by YoungAncient1: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Una no dey ever surprise Una dad
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
What does he do for a living?
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Germi9: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
I see my Mama smile,that’s blessing
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
God bless you my son is better than Baby Awnnn.
In 2022, no shishi for all these slay queens

Hahaha
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Femi8586(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Make una dey calm down na

Was just asking.. Cos lots of men have that habit and I don't know why. Female children tend to buy their mothers gifts than their fathers.
What about male children too? Are they not supposed to buy expensive things for their father too? Instead they'll prefer to give it to the mother.
Some men will even say God should bless them so they can take care of their moms. Why not just say parents?
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Parizz: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chno:
Chike is wack and overhyped. Always singing about love as if love dey naija
i will slap u

1 Like

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by promisedeco(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
angry angry

Everybody gettat angry angry

I honestly don't know why this nonsense makes me laugh

I almost choked on my food.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Relieved(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
this is good... even though the old woman almost twerked on jubilation
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by AmazingELixir: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

Why is everybody about the mothers.....whatever happened to the Fathers....is it that they're bad or they were never there.

3 Likes

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Chno: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Please don’t
Parizz:
i will slap u
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by cyprex: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Which one did he get for his daddy?

As usual, he may have been left in the trash of history

1 Like

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chno:
Chike is wack and overhyped. Always singing about love as if love dey naija

Love dey Naija. It's for sale.
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
promisedeco:

I honestly don't know why this nonsense makes me laugh

I almost choked on my food.

Same here grin The frustration no be here
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
dudusky007:
God please bless me to bless my mum as well. AMEN!!

Amen cool

1 Like

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good kid

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by lailo: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tokunbo car
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by zilon12(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dem dey always beef papa
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by kellyzaf(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
angry angry

Op, wetin happen? grin grin
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by gazza07(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Will do same soon for my mom
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by ariesbull: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
What about t he father
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by DSC7: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
WaistPain:
Must be a proud mother!!! cool.. Giving birth to two talented artists.

If only chike would use his popularity to bring his older brother Syemca Into limelight too. undecided undecided Syemca is twice as good as chike

What's syemca genre of music? Haven't heard of him bfr......

Chike is damn talented... cool
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by blaquebelle: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Caseywilliams:

Ajeh all this thing dey motivate me pass but until i see my own mama dripping in Christian Dior i no go rest

You sure say your mama wan de drip in Christian Dior?

1 Like

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Harrynight(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
angry angry

Baba go and make money grin
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Angeldemon: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
What about your FATHER?
women keep manipulating their children to forget their fathers and think thy the mothers made all the sacrifice. Before children grow up to have enough sense to realize sacrifices thir fathers made their fathers are dead.

MEN ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR FATHERS! The prayer of a father is the most powerful prayer.
Dont mind the fake lie media has been pushing that mothers prayer yen yen yen. Read bible well and see it was prayer of fathers than changed the course of history of many great bible characters

1 Like

Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by vince96w2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Make una dey calm down na
can down for wetin?? That's how you people let men get depressed..Father's do so much more and in d process neglect themselves so family can be fine..then these set of kids grow and only remember their mum...Men start to care for yourselves...Ur sacrifices are not seen
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by Eastcaostboy: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sammydanny:
Chike Osebuka, the Nigerian singer who is popularly known as Chike, on Friday surprised his mum with a car gift.

The Running crooner took to his Instagram story to videos of the moment where he presented the car to his mum.

On receiving the car, the excited mother embraced her son as she praised the singer in their native Igbo dialect.

He captioned the video, “The best thing is a mother’s joy.”
Chike’s mother went on to shower prayers on him, stating that the singer will remain great.

She said, “You will remain great. Your children will bless you. You will see your children.”

Reacting to the prayers, Chike wrote, “Oya if you want good children, come and propose oh.” (sic)

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyFHWH9tvAc[/flash]
Nice one bro, hard work paid up. Next time no need for Youtube. Go slow be a man
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by nachisunday(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
sayhi2bammy:

grin grin grin grin
Baba don vex
That is why some dont have it upstairs (sic)
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by nachisunday(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some are just somehow here, i don't know weldone bro @chike #if you no love me ft mayorkun
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by nachisunday(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
What does he do for a living?
ask google now mugu, jamb question bcus you steal for a living na bad belle dont go and hustle for your daily bread trying to put sand inside anothers garri #blunttheapostle#NL#getsense#bestsite.
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by UrVillagePpl: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Justinlean02:
This is cool and lovely, joy of motherhood wink

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today.

Serious minded and intentional Nairalanders check out my signature
I'm very much interested.
Please how can I reach you
Re: Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2021
This guy has better songs than davido and wizkid don't know why he is yet to blow like them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) / Obi Cubana, Washington, Others Celebrate Seman Global Project Boss @40 / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.