Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari (55352 Views)

Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Germi9:

Buhari fit talk am
he nor talk am...na them put am there. The man messed up but he didn't make that statement.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Vistra40: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s][/s]
BlackfireX:
Our darling president

That is why we in the SW and North voted enmasss for you in 2015 and 2019.

We are solidly behind our darling president

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023[s][/s]
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by TheGift: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
I
Islie:
“…but we thank God that oil is now discovered in Bauchi and Gombe and that will help to balance the politics of oil in the country,” Mr Buhari said.

https://gazettengr.com/im-happy-oil-discovery-in-bauchi-gombe-will-cut-niger-delta-political-power-buhari/
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
It doesn't matter ...

We give we take no time
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Vistra40: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s][/s]
KingOfAmebo:

"Don't just read headlines, spend time on the content of the news and comprehend what was said, the OP mischievously posted a sentimental and misleading headline knowing that people like you don't read the content of the news but just the headline...

Buhari's assertion was that now that oil is discovered in Gombre there would be balance of political power now...now you see the joke is on you". - Village People Spokesperson.[s][/s]
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by AntonVince: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lucas4903:

None of the Major newspaper came up with this news and that word is a divisive word and no president will talk like that. Punch is a major opposition newspaper and it didn't have this news. Na bloggers dey make it up to make una dey talk like that.

I suppose it was also bloggers that that invented the infamous 5% statement where he vowed to marginalize those who didn't vote him.
It was equally the handiwork of Bloggers when he called a whole race "dot in a circle."
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by walata22: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
The greatest resource is the human resource and not crude oil or whatever minerals. We keep neglecting development of human beings . Crude oil without development of the people is nothing, whereas a developed people do not need to have crude oil

Islie:
I’m happy oil discovery in Bauchi, Gombe will cut Niger-Delta political power: Buhari

“…but we thank God that oil is now discovered in Bauchi and Gombe and that will help to balance the politics of oil in the country,” Mr Buhari said.

https://gazettengr.com/im-happy-oil-discovery-in-bauchi-gombe-will-cut-niger-delta-political-power-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by WhizdomXX(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

How can the president open his mouth and say this kin provocating word

If not for the pollution it will cause, I wont have mind if the militants can unleash hell on every oil installation, make we see how Bauchi and Gombe oil go dey carry the 36 states and FCT.

If only Southern Politicians and some Politicians in the middle belt can sit together and agree to expel almost all the states in the North East and North West from Nigeria or make we leave the name Nigeria for them.

The coup plotters in Babangida's era tried it and that action alone caused the coup to fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Ryan14(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

If not for the pollution it will cause, I wont have mind if the militants can unleash hell on every oil installation, make we see how Bauchi and Gombe oil go dey carry the 36 states and FCT.

If only Southern Politicians and some Politicians in the middle belt can sit together and agree to expel almost all the states in the North East and North West from Nigeria or make we leave the name Nigeria for them.

They are going to use the Niger Delta Oil until Oil becomes totally irrelevant.
The truth is even before we can pay our current outstanding debt of over 38trillion the Oil must have become highly irrelevant.
Another bitter truth is that oil will finance Kano Maradi rail project but, Calabar - Itu road in the Niger Delta is still a death trap.
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Dasilva12: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Islie:
I’m happy oil discovery in Bauchi, Gombe will cut Niger-Delta political power: Buhari

What did you expect from fool president
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Conrod: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Finally,u don dey grow sense small small.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by wiseoneking: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
adekolaelect:
Buhari and these Flatt headed poeple is five 5&6 in the show of hatred and unending envyness . As am seen it .It will be very diffiult for bubu to give political power to Igbos,Give Kanu freedom or allow Biafra to come in reality. Though Flatt headed poeple too are full of hatred and Insults . They failed to realise what is their problems but resulted in personal attack to every other Tribes in Nigeria. They always established on how to damage others but failed to build theirs politically.
Any part of Nigeria that was giving power are far less developed than that of United Republic of Biafra land. Obasanjo good right 8 years made SW far more poorer while Buhari's 8 years when completed would still make Northerners the poorest and the most unstable region in Nigeria. Ask yourself a critical question, among the three tribes in Nigeria, which one is the poorest? Your guess is good as mine because, the rate of development in Igbo land especially villages is alarming. Without been president, the Biafrans are learning to depend less on Nigeria govt, making her the only zone or region that can boast to live without Nigeria. Apart from Lagos which is mini Nigeria and the former capital of Nigeria, nothing to show bro. Biafra is never your problem but it's high time you change the ROOF of your building to something better. I hope be you understand what I mean by that. Lol
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by WHITELIGHTER: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
i hate Bubu with every vein in me, but i dont think he will say such
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Igeresuen: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Allow every Region go its separate way now that you have oil the unity of Nigeria is like marriage by force
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by cazchi: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Drogunov:

Many of the folks in Nigeria, especially the North, do not realise that Buhari is a laughing stock all over the world. Its just that their news media are keeping mum about it. He may end uo in Hague once his tenure is over. Besides, his acrimony towards the South, and especially against the Igbos and SS is very deep.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt for the sake of his Military experience, however with his actions and inactions in the last few years, i'm completely convinced that he is just a lucky dunce!
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by adamsmith914: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
walata22:
The greatest resource is the human resource and not crude oil or whatever minerals. We keep neglecting development of human beings . Crude oil without development of the people is nothing, whereas a developed people do not need to have crude oil

Please help me educate these mumus on Nairaland o.

Not until I went to live in the United States that I realized that Yankee respects Nigeria because of our diverse large population & not because of any useless hydrocarbons we might possess.

Even small Libya has a larger oil reserve than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by GetMeRight: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Sammy07:
Mysticwebb:
slivertongue:
CSTRR:
BeeBeeOoh(m):
cazchi:
BigSarah(f):

Why are you guys so riled up like this? Truth hurts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by GetMeRight: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Drogunov:

Many of the folks in Nigeria, especially the North, do not realise that Buhari is a laughing stock all over the world. Its just that their news media are keeping mum about it. He may end uo in Hague once his tenure is over. Besides, his acrimony towards the South, and especially against the Igbos and SS is very deep.

From which dungeon did you crawl out?

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by ebufa: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
adekolaelect:
Buhari and these Flatt headed poeple is five 5&6 in the show of hatred and unending envyness . As am seen it .It will be very diffiult for bubu to give political power to Igbos,Give Kanu freedom or allow Biafra to come in reality. Though Flatt headed poeple too are full of hatred and Insults . They failed to realise what is their problems but resulted in personal attack to every other Tribes in Nigeria. They always established on how to damage others but failed to build theirs politically.

ogbeni skull miner! how far now? we are talking of oil resources from God and not brain matter resources for satan!
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by GetMeRight: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Frestuffng:
Nigerians voted this animal

I guess that's how you describe your father too

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by billyG(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oil discovery will be a curse to d north..because every aboki will be cooking kpofires in every corner of d north unchallenged.
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Christistruth00: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Islie:

Fake News Website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Sikariyelwa: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
These areas you mention are the real people who decide how Nigeria should be govern and which direction Nigeria should go.you people are just numbers to use during elections.Mind you in democracy majority decides for the country
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Germi9: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bizibi:
he nor talk am...na them put am there. The man messed up but he didn't make that statement.

I wonder oo sha fake news full everywhere
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Timmi: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Islie:

Mr. Isile, it seems you lack comprehension. Go back and read what you posted and tell me if the President said what you highlighted in this - “I’m happy oil discovery in Bauchi, Gombe will cut Niger-Delta political power: Buhari“
Lack of education or those road side schools that you went to did not teach you well enough to understand simple English language. You need to go back to school because this is a clear case of the miseducation of Isile.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Timmi: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Can a reasonable President say this? This useless and shameless man has destroyed the little unity we had in this country. An old dying man has decided to take the country along with him.

Bunch of follow follows, Go back and read what he said and not what someone that lack basic english comprehension said. Thinking and reasoning leads to common sense but I guess sense is not common anymore.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Drogunov: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

From which dungeon did you crawl out?

Your arsehole sir. From the innermost recess of your rectum sir.
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Timmi: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Islie:

For those that still have and use common sense, this is what the OP quoted as said by the source
“Now oil has almost become irrelevant, but we thank God that oil is now discovered in Bauchi and Gombe and that will help to balance the politics of oil in the country,” Mr Buhari said
Now is that the same thing as paraphrased by the OP - one Mr. Isile. Now you see the hypocrisy of some people that can use common sense?

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Drogunov: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
cazchi:

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt for the sake of his Military experience, however with his actions and inactions in the last few years, i'm completely convinced that he is just a lucky dunce!

Exactly!
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Mysticwebb: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Timmi:

Bunch of follow follows, Go back and read what he said and not what someone that lack basic english comprehension said. Thinking and reasoning leads to common sense but I guess sense is not common anymore.
What he said was unnecessary. Comments like that from a president of all sections could be misunderstood and used for so many purposes. It is even worse coming from a president known for his tribalistic tendency.
Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by Jostoman: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

a president that supposed to unite Nigerians is the one dividing the country with his word and action. One of the best comment from you so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.