Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? (1448 Views)

Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by Olakunlebaba: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
My wife refused to buy Christmas clothes for our maid.

FROM A MALE READER:

I am married with 2 children, I also have my niece and a house help staying with us.

Yesterday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

My wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at my wife that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please dear readers, let me know if I overreacted, what do I do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
She deserves it, you no go they treat people own anyhow

18 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by maiquel: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Man up, she is indeed mad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by kwaso2: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
You didn't overreact. Open rebuke is better than secret love. Insist to get something for the girl, even if you have to give more money

Merry Christmas

5 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by mexxy1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
I don't think you over reacted. I'll react same way if I were in your shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by Rhozabeth(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
I have always said women of these days have very nad character, if as a man u notice anything that is out of place, if u don't address it immediately, it may consume u in d end!
There are things she has been doing before now which ubhave overlooked that that is why she has behaved like that because u have never corrected any of those issues in the past.
I blame you for thos though but leave her she will come around!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by otipoju(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
You have done very well. Just ignore her.

If you dont check a womans foolishness outrightly it will grow and destroy you both.

11 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by kazyhm(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
How can one overreacted to wickedness ?

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by pyyxxaro: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is your wife related to Patience Ozuokwo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by ValCon888: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
This story is recycled. The OP is a liar.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by pussygotlips: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
That gender
Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by Caramia2020(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Women are their own enemies, imagine ur own relative turned maid is being neglected by u n wen a nor relation point out the wrong in ur action, it's sexual abuse u accused him of. Wicked soul.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by general111(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
For your information, most women will behave the same way.
Just buy her the clothes and move on

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? by lalasticlala(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2021

3 Likes

(1)

Boy Labelled A Witch In 2016! Humanity Is Still Alive! (pics) / Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) / Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.