Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source (3226 Views)

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / Naira Under Pressure, Nigeria May Seek Dollar Loan – IMF / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Tinubuadvocate: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Please today is Christmas I dont have power to write let me enjoy myself but I maintain my initial stand you are a bloody naive.
Redcrafton:

Please show that you are not more naive...by responding to my comment with evidence.. shocked

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by tiger28: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Blackmailing by TERRORISM didnt work ? Now you are using media propaganda NO amount of pressure will turn the hands of Nigerians.
You curse out the Northerners, LAUGH at how Yorubas have been SYSTEMATICALLY canvassing support for Tinubu[am not really his fan, i prefer Osinbajo] or Osinbajo VERY early in the race[as far back as 2020]. NOW the latecomers want to reap where they haven't sown.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by AkalaJ: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
From the stables of Yeye news.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
tiger28:
Blackmailing by TERRORISM didnt work ? Now you are using media propaganda NO amount of pressure will turn the hands of Nigerians.
You curse out the Northerners, LAUGH at how Yorubas have been SYSTEMATICALLY canvassing support for Tinubu[am not really his fan, i prefer Osinbajo] or Osinbajo VERY early in the race[as far back as 2020]. NOW the latecomers want to reap where they haven't sown.
What have you sown that you are reaping?
Is it the boko boys that are comfortably launching rockets from borno capital?
Or Iswaps attacking army bases everyday from left to right? Or fulani bandits kidnapping northerners everyday? What about fulani herdsmen chasing southwest indigenes away to far away Benin republic as refugees?

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by dasparrow: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
If Nigerian politicians don't tell American and Canadian politicians what to do with their countries, why should they tell Nigerian politicians what to do with Nigeria? These white leaders are always paternalizing African countries. We are not their kids. They need to fvck off! angry

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yeebos are really turning themselves into greater jokes (they were already a joke before).

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Burruchaga71(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Americans know that there will be nothing like Nigeria if Igbos are denied presidency in 2023. And they don't want that to happen.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Kzinne: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Igbodicool:
Who Igbo Presidency help?

Who is the first president of Nigeria, people will shout Nnamdi Azikiwe.
How did it helped Igbo Race in this British Empire.

On REFERENDUM we stand!
azikiwe had no powers. He was a ceremonial head of state
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Burruchaga71(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
tiger28:
You curse out the Northerners, LAUGH at how Yorubas have been SYSTEMATICALLY canvassing support for Tinubu[am not really his fan, i prefer Osinbajo] or Osinbajo VERY early in the race[as far back as 2020]. NOW the latecomers want to reap where they haven't sown. Is Osunbade not the current VP of Nigeria, what is the different between Buhari and Osunbade? Anumanu.
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Gazzy88(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who wrote this trashy post? America isn't stupid to ask Nigeria to hand power to a region that never worked for it. They have burnt all the bridges and when they see that nobody cares about their useless blackmail, they now resort to media threat.

These people are clowns. You can't see in one corner and expect those that rightly worked for something to hand it over to you. It will never work. If you want Biafra, pack your load and never return back.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by duro4chang(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Trash!
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by adamsmith914: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Americans know that there will be nothing like Nigeria if Igbos are denied presidency in 2023. And they don't want that to happen.
Maybe the Mumu black Americans that don’t know anything?

The same ones that don’t know that tribalism exist in Nigeria.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by FreeStuffsNG: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Metrix147:
F
[s]Facts have emerged that some North American countries are mounting pressure on the Nigerian government to have a South Easterner take over power at the expiration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure in 2023.

A reliable source was quoted to have said that the Canadian and United States of America Intelligence Agencies are leading the negotiations to for an Igbo son to occupy the number one office in the country.

Recall that the people of the Southeast region of the country which boasts of estimated population of over 60 million and one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria is yet to produce the country's democratically elected President since 1960.

Agitations arising from alleged marginalization had continued in the region since the Nigerian civil war ended in 1970.

The agitations have led to the formation of different secessionist movement with the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) the most prominent.

According to the source, the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was the arrowhead of the negotiation. The source hinted that North America being a strong ally of Nigeria was worried with the recent security crisis ravaging the nation.

”Anthony Blinken had during his last visit to President Muhammadu Buhari told him that for the interest of peace and stability of Nigeria, he should hand over to someone from the South-East or South-South. He however pointed that since South-South has presided over the country’s affairs for six years, he should narrow his search to South East. He mentioned that the President must see someone who has capacity to hold the nation together. He told the President that an Igbo President would help to stabilise the nation and dust the tension created by successionist agitation.

Speaking further, the source said ”Nigeria is anchored, metaphorically, on a tripod formed by Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, and Igbo nationalities, with each representing one of the three legs on which Nigeria stands.

“These intelligence agencies are working hard to convince President Muhammadu Buhari to hand over to someone who is knowledgeable about economy and acceptable to all from the other regions ,” the source said.[/s]

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/world-powers-pressure-nigeria-to-produce-president-of-igbo-extraction-source/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove
Fake News Kill, Kill Fake News.
Don't kill Nairaland with fake news.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Advocate500: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

So when the same foreigner's decided for you in the civil war...in your politics...what was that?

How do you people reason and are able to cross the road?
i like the way you address these nonentities without losing your cool ,the most hypocritical been on earth.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Igbokid: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Okoro sef like better thing.
I'd rather vote Tinubu Bin Laden than vote an akpu munching terrorist grin grin

E shock you abi grin grin

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by streetsoldier1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Igbo will rule after Tinubu.
Tinubu/Umahi 2023... then after Umahi/Ribadu
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by sharpsecret: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gazzy88:
Who wrote this trashy post? America isn't stupid to ask Nigeria to hand power to a region that never worked for it. They have burnt all the bridges and when they see that nobody cares about their useless blackmail, they now resort to media threat.

These people are clowns. You can't see in one corner and expect those that rightly worked for something to hand it over to you. It will never work. If you want Biafra, pack your load and never return back.
worked for it...how?
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Sunday2021: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
You cannot name the countries, the names of the leaders, no source. This is what we called fake news.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Sunday2021: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is democracy, buhari has no right to force someone on us. Every Nigerian have the right to contest, your relationship with the people will determine if you would be voted or not.
You cannot insult me everyday and expect me to vote for you. You cannot refused to vote for me and expect me to vote for you.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Godons1: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
IGBO Man can never rule this Country. The North will never allow that to happen.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by casppyjay: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Metrix147:
Facts have emerged that some North American countries are mounting pressure on the Nigerian government to have a South Easterner take over power at the expiration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure in 2023.

A reliable source was quoted to have said that the Canadian and United States of America Intelligence Agencies are leading the negotiations to for an Igbo son to occupy the number one office in the country.

Recall that the people of the Southeast region of the country which boasts of estimated population of over 60 million and one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria is yet to produce the country's democratically elected President since 1960.

Agitations arising from alleged marginalization had continued in the region since the Nigerian civil war ended in 1970.

The agitations have led to the formation of different secessionist movement with the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) the most prominent.

According to the source, the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was the arrowhead of the negotiation. The source hinted that North America being a strong ally of Nigeria was worried with the recent security crisis ravaging the nation.

”Anthony Blinken had during his last visit to President Muhammadu Buhari told him that for the interest of peace and stability of Nigeria, he should hand over to someone from the South-East or South-South. He however pointed that since South-South has presided over the country’s affairs for six years, he should narrow his search to South East. He mentioned that the President must see someone who has capacity to hold the nation together. He told the President that an Igbo President would help to stabilise the nation and dust the tension created by successionist agitation.

Speaking further, the source said ”Nigeria is anchored, metaphorically, on a tripod formed by Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, and Igbo nationalities, with each representing one of the three legs on which Nigeria stands.

“These intelligence agencies are working hard to convince President Muhammadu Buhari to hand over to someone who is knowledgeable about economy and acceptable to all from the other regions ,” the source said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/world-powers-pressure-nigeria-to-produce-president-of-igbo-extraction-source/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove
rubbish rubbish rubbish!!!!
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by adekolaelect(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Not wold Power !!!!! Wold Energy ni

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by oyatz(m): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Did you forgetful Ajayi asked OPC, this same question in 1999, when they wanted Odua republic?

This is just for people reading to understand the type of people we have in Nigeria...

Terrible hypocrites....everywhere.

OPC wasn't and isn't about Odua Republic.

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by optionalY09: 2:31am On Dec 26, 2021
That’s not the solution but a return to regional government
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 26, 2021
He said presidency of igbo extraction hahaha, I laugh in Canadian American grin

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by tsdarkside(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2021
very funny....
Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by tsdarkside(m): 6:04am On Dec 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:
He said presidency of igbo extraction hahaha, I laugh in Canadian American grin

kiki....no min this people....they think nigerians would shitt their panties when they hear World Powers....

they shat their panties with laughter.....

Re: World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source by tsdarkside(m): 6:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Esseite:
A little opinion insight of Nigeria after 2023 without a SE president or VP.. I wish and pray I would have completed my migration. Nigeria cant survive another region wholly going rogue..

- The Ipob agenda might blow through the roof, making Nnamdi kanu extremely popular internationally as the spite on fence sitting Igbos whom are majority today would be rubbed on their faces..

- Killings and assassinations of public officers might erupt in the region with little or no empathy from the masses in same region..

- IGR in the region would almost zero out and mechanisms of FG extraction of funds might greatly collapse..

- The military might be greatly stretched with officers seeking not to be transfered there with dusk to dawn curfew in place that would attract massive public outcry as the day goes..

- Large protests, international audience and clamour would erupt massively, putting Nigeria on the limelight like never before..

- Commerce and foreign investments would drop massively as fear of the balkanization of the country would be at its highest..

- there would be a rush to fix the SE in other positions in the country, but it would make little or no effect as fear and panic would grip even the proposed candidates..

- Succession agitations might erupt in the South south and clamour for resource control from various regions would be rife all hiding under the block of inequality and justice..

- There would be a lot of avoidable deaths, poverty, strife, insecurity, banditry and kidnapping would be full blown and seen as norm..

- At a point, other regions would push for the consideration of rapid constitution amendment for restructuring as Biafra would be a very tough nut to crack.

All in all, the SE would suffer greatly, but would see it as a justifiable cause.

abegi,go rogue already....

not only rogue,na akpu....

"Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi / Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian / Letter To My Igbo Brothers