Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) (33020 Views)

When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by nurez305(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Welcome to page 2

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Dreadshy: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Me and my tailor dey break until march, i no get strength to fight
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahhahah, it's not a do or die affair o.
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Cerebellum: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
FTC on a Christmas day.

Meanwhile I'm home alone sad

Home alone dey give ladies BJ arbigrin
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by swarley75(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
I never knew a cloth can be cut, weave, sew and iron in a single day before. na last year when I change am for my tailor na im I know.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
agukayode:
The rate at which tailor dey disappoint customer this Xmas dey pain oooooo
This is better

Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by obembet(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
FTC on a Christmas day.

Give me your address and transport, make we celebrate together
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by dklex(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Man to man marking with cutlass
VOsimhen144:
Actually, the problem is from DSS. They don't know what's going on. The shopping mall shopped the mall that's why everything spoiled. Apparently me is you and you is me. Becus the restaurant is in abule after patoranking Street of his foundation decking.

NOTE: This is how you confuse a scammer trying to scam you.
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
SO YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE OF CLOTH.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Psady(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmm same way I dey wait my tailor, I pay him full, I dey expect the worse, let him tell me he couldn't meet up, I pay express lol! Clothes now passport abi? Funny part they keep telling u they got enough clothes to sew for the end of the year, and then ask for huge charge to sew for u, I got no choice, I payed.
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by legba1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
People still dey sow Xmas dress.
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
obembet:

Give me your address and transport, make we celebrate together
If u fit come Thomas Estate for Ajah let me know make i update u
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Fashionista01(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

It is not easy but we are doing best.
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by saymax(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
I went to mine, seized the material he was trying to make for another custormer, told him to sew mine, call me wen its ready den i will return the custormer's material. You wont believe a material i gave him two months ago, he made it in 2hours and perfectly too! Pure sabotage!
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Secondt44(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yes for those that bought cloth. That whahala is not for me
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by obembet(f): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Killbillz:

If u fit come Thomas Estate for Ajah let me know make i update u

Send flight money now . But I will go back today o
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
obembet:

Send flight money now . But I will go back today o
Haa!!! Make i send flight money make u go chill with ur boyfriend?
Come I go put u for nice hotel if u no want stay my house but u can't go back today naa? That ur fine body na to show me abi wetin undecided
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by israelmao(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Me,going after tailor when there're ready-made clothes.
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by goshen26: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
K
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by gazza07(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
A good tailor stop taking orders from last week of November to first week of December... then again, the guy with cutlass must be buhari kinsman, they love blood
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Chibuezem(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cerebellum:
grin

I remember many years ago during Christmas period
I gave bro Okoro my 5 yards cloth to sow up and down for me
Bro Okoro disappoint me for my family people
Bro Okoro, Nah God go judge bcoz he still dey pain me cry
Nah God go judge you once again Okorocry cry
what of tunde, fashola and Ibrahim they never dissapoint you before
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by LofiLogic: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
FTC on a Christmas day.

If u be female tell me make I show ur side
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Igeresuen: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
If I am the tailor I will just send a text message to the police that an attempted murderer is in my shop nonsense you want to kill because of cloth
Re: How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) by Wuminity(f): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Lol....tailors can be really disappointing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After Make-up Pictures Of Her Friends / Face Of USAG Contestants Drown During Beach Photoshoot At The Cape Coast (Photo) / Senator Wear To Be Delivered In One Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.