Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos (67233 Views)

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by bizhop01: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nothing special about expired wrinkle buttocks, Na their regular showoff they are acting their script.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
This marriage won’t last and it’ll shock her when it falls apart. The man is heavily in lust and she’s in a marriage-is-sweet daze. One will wear off before the other.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by lildush(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord

Pussy ass niggar and Simps everywhere

Bitch ass.. bigger.. bis ass licker
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Darkseidxx:
This fat pig go dy smell sha
Seen her on screen
Skin be like shit grin
You must be a frustrated guy.. don't you have a mother?how would you open your disgusting mouth to call a woman a "fat pig"?so disrespectful of you..you lack manners..get a life and stop being unreasonable online.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by GhostWisperer: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you didn't meet that yansh a virgin, no need for that kind of public worship of idiocy.

For that ass has been decimated freely by another when it was firmer, fresher and younger.

The husband is the biggest simpanzee to grace nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
both of them are only seeking attention to keep people talking, while you keep taking then they get more fame, more endorsement while you keep talking

in the year 2022, even Buhari I no go talk about am, I will mind my business and give my career full focus so that my pikin no go ask where I dey when my mates dey hustle

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Ofadaman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Weak men everywhere
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
SMH
Somebody's Son!!!!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by HabaHaba: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
SIMP will always be a SIMP even on Christmas Day.... They don't have Public Holidays.

May God nor allow our loins produce SIMPATHETIC son's.

Ai! Chei, see badt mouth O!!!
Where una dey go for training sef?!!!

Bros, i dey comw your Badt Mouth Academy for mentorship.

"... Even on Christmas day, them no get Holidays"... I don laff taya

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by qtguru(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
This man is a very SIMPle man undecided

Lol a simp doesn't get the girl.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Ouchbabe(f): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Are they not husband and wife? Why are people shouting simp upandan? Can't he SIMPly enjoy his wife in peace?

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Sureboyy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Kneeling before the wife in almost every picture they takes?

He is a SIMPle man cheesy cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Exceed15: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful couple however 2nd pics is no no.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Femeto: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by EyenNtokon: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Not again!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by nurudeen181(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
yansh.... dumb ass, pussy jazz...
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by EyenNtokon: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
See his bald flat top head
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Papakobie: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin grin... Honestly Bro, this one pain me
PlayMaker14:
SIMP will always be a SIMP even on Christmas Day.... They don't have Public Holidays.

May God nor allow our loins produce SIMPATHETIC son's.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by hedonido: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na kraw kraw, stretch marks and rotten flesh full there.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yet another idiotic simp. Not even ashamed that a bitch feeds him.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by chudez0147(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why are some fools calling him a SIMP??
Wetin happen??
Him no get right to touch her bumbum ni??
Some nairaland guys lack original sense.
Tueh!!!
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

E be like your brain dey pain you. The last pix, what if she mess for him mouth.? No be straight omnicron be that
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by house10s: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
i wonder if this guy has tru friends or more uzos like him
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by excel101(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even if your wife is breadwinner, should you be this foolish with your excesses Everytime.

Can a mother be proud of a son like this undecided

Even Madam wouldn't
You must be a very mean man, that always like seeing his wife angry.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Wchris(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is the highest stupidity ever
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by pepigeorge(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
While on his knees.. Is he repro posing?.. U think say here na America..
Beebah2000:
Wetin happen??
Tueh!!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by kapelvej: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=108804172]SIMP will always be a SIMP even on Christmas Day.... They don't have Public Holidays.

May God nor allow our loins produce SIMPATHETIC son's.[/quot grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

You must be a frustrated guy.. don't you have a mother?how would you open your disgusting mouth to call a woman a "fat pig"?so disrespectful of you..you lack manners..get a life and stop being unreasonable online.

Maybe u be her husband
Ode

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by moneyissweet(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Marriage wey go crash before February 14th

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by koning: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
meobizy:
This marriage won’t last and it’ll shock her when it falls apart. The man is heavily in lust and she’s in a marriage-is-sweet daze. One will wear off before the other.

Yes it won't last, because she will eventually want a man that will slap her to orgasm. Most women always do. Don't ask me why.

The man's submissive nature will wear her out in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by AfonjaConehead: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
blackpantherxxx:
Wetin happen??
Some nairaland afonjas and abokis like Ajumma, slydev, terrier99 lack original sense.
Tueh!!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by whirlout: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
All I see is a boy holding a dump of shi.t which ironically is what this site has become.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin happen??
Tueh!!!
I love that couple �
They make marriage a merry one
They are bunch of good friends

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.