Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos (67234 Views)

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
SIMP of the highest order.

Simpson is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society with immediate effect.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Silentmoni(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Them don use d guy,nothing remain again
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
It's just a matter of time
U will catch the bug
Sonia & IK do pass this but the breakfast was served very hot to IK Ogbonna in the most lavish manner
Omo Iya mi, jaiye lo
Asiko e ni
Use am as U like.
We dey here
We go kuku read when the news break
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Darkseidxx:

Maybe u be her husband
Ode

My brother, that guy is a pained and frustrated SIMP. There's no need quoting him. He has been all over my threads pouring his frustration and anger on his SIMPson

Bro ignore him to continue being a simp.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by KennethEnyi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
The man looks gay. :/
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by KiggerLomo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
SIMP will always be a SIMP even on Christmas Day.... They don't have Public Holidays.

May God nor allow our loins produce SIMPATHETIC son's.
Baba, ur mouth bad!! Kai!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by GetMeRight: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why are some fools calling him a SIMP??
Wetin happen??
Him no get right to touch her bumbum ni??
Some nairaland guys lack original sense.
Tueh!!!

U no see how the guy dey stress himself lifting the mountain up?
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

You must be a frustrated guy.. don't you have a mother?how would you open your disgusting mouth to call a woman a "fat pig"?so disrespectful of you..you lack manners..get a life and stop being unreasonable online.

You're nothing but a frustrated capital SIMP.

I'm sure this is the kind of posts you love because it pertains to your SIMPson.

And of course, I'm glad you saw every guy here, including ladies too condemning this Simpson act.

Simpson is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society.

You seem so much pain with every red piller. You need urgent help.

Kindly follow my threads on this forum to understand more about Red piller.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even if your wife is breadwinner, should you be this foolish with your excesses Everytime.

Can a mother be proud of a son like this undecided

Even Madam wouldn't

The man must be from Edo state

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by muykem: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Everything is wrong with those pictures. The guy is not try at all.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by 900warriorz: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ass wey plenty men don na lol lu cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by fisayodayo: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Please where is the picture? I'm just seeing over filtered colors.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by nezer83: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
This man is a very SIMPle man undecided

I thought this was the feminist spec undecided
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nyascobar1414: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:

TG you know!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by subcbouy: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wetin concern me naw, no bi my own naw
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by osazsky(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin happen??
Tueh!!!
if he knees down open is black mouth for her to poo inside via her assss y his he using it to disturb us.he should do it in his latree ..na before assss they move men until we discovered thier brains dey inside thier ass while poo they their head..disgusting simp..I pray I dont have such as a sun..stupid man
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin happen??
Tueh!!!

They are just pathetic human being.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by osazsky(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingscee:

The man must be from Edo state
bros waiting they worry u now..wats d meaning of this..na yoruba guys dey behave like this na..na wah for u o..abeg stop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
leave am like that.the wife complain give you? Any woman happy in her marriage automatically turns to simp in the eyes of a toxic man
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even if your wife is breadwinner, should you be this foolish with your excesses Everytime.

Can a mother be proud of a son like this undecided

Even Madam wouldn't
neither is his mother or wife complaining.so if he was a narcissist he won't be a simp.you guys truly deserve SARS brutality and impunity
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Alcapone001:
You dey observe blockheads dey call the guy simp while in real life they demselves na wretched persons...
you dey mind them grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cholls:
my sister ok you get sense
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]
see another online warrior but outside social media Na timid cat
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
averageguy:
Many people on here just seem very unhappy, just finding reasons to complain about other people's lives and preferences.

This family looks happy; may their joy last forever.
that's because misery loves company.a miserable person wants to drag others into his bitterness and he gets pained when he sees happy couples hence the bragado online
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
olisaEze:
This couple's love is just so fake to me. This guy ass-worshipping dis lady reminds me of 9ice & his first wife wen he was still broke!
unhappy people will never be ok seeing others happy.its clear why you are not happy for the couple
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
meobizy:
This marriage won’t last and it’ll shock her when it falls apart. The man is heavily in lust and she’s in a marriage-is-sweet daze. One will wear off before the other.
Evil prophets sitting in their house wishing and hoping other people's marriage scatter.na because of una type mfm dey pray fire prayers lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by irunoko(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Are they not husband and wife? Why are people shouting simp upandan? Can't he SIMPly enjoy his wife in peace?
Na envy and painment wan kill them
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Neymessi: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
This anita go dey Fart or sit on his face ooo
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by itoba4real(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ass Worshipers everywhere u go
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
irunoko:
Evil prophets sitting in their house wishing and hoping other people's marriage scatter.na because of una type mfm dey pray fire prayers lipsrsealed
Where the prayers don carry them go?
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by penplus: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why is this guy always kneeling? I don't understand
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
GoodHardDick:

You're nothing but a frustrated capital SIMP.

I'm sure this is the kind of posts you love because it pertains to your SIMPson.

And of course, I'm glad you saw every guy here, including ladies too condemning this Simpson act.

Simpson is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society.

You seem so much pain with every red piller. You need urgent help.

Kindly follow my threads on this forum to understand more about Red piller.
I am glad you have a mom tho.. how'd you feel if someone calls her a fat pig..?
Think before you speak and stop acting buffed up..stop living a fake life on-line trying to be an alpha male in a wrong way..get a life man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.