Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps (42773 Views)

NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by totosucker(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by feedthenation(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
---in other climes they will be celebrated---NA is very useless---barking on the wrong tree---why can't they do the same aggression towards the BK boys---
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
I hate nigeria with their army. What is wrong with what she did? She accept a proposal. She was not caught doing immoral or anything wrong

Her only crime is doing it with so called bloody civilian
It is in this country I see a soldier calling people he is suppose to protect as ordinary Bloody civilian

Very sick mindset

Not doing it with a civilian, many army men propose to their civilian gfs. She disrespected her position as a trainer and uniform by doing unnecessary lovey dovy stuffs while still in the camp as a trainer and in her uniform. undecided

The mumu Corper was also part of the problem by encouraging her to whip his ego and behave in a manner inconsistent with her job just to show off or please the crowd.

It was gross indiscipline.

Ps: if the Corper had respectfully proposed to his superior and shared a hug and left side attractions for later this would not be happening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by gassbee: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dem don even quickly give her nickname -- romantic female soldier
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by cpu2006(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
NYSC should also release oko iyawo too frm gard room
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Blackdisciple(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na them sabi
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by blackmantis: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bad pr for the NA.
How would this encourage females to join the Army.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Ellasure: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why do some people reason negatively? Despite being in a military uniform, is she not a woman first and with appropriate emotional intelligence and analytic. The Nigerian army would be guilty of offending sensibilities if they had gone ahead to court marshall or ridicle the lady further.

There are many Nigerians that only enjoy inflicting pains and sorrows on others because that is the only way of life they know from youth and religion. The lady has not done anything contrary to any laws. Including military personnel laws of employment.

She should seek claims from the Nigerian army for rough handling her and her loss of freedom for the period concern just to teach some lessons in decorum and standards for honourable behaviour and conducts to the members of the crude Nigerian army.

She could be a millionaire for doing so and help us all correct the brains of the uneducated members of the Nigerian army.

You can not act without guidance of the laws you were recruited.

Enough is enough.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Exceed15: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Damage control
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by mcwonder: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by dreu2fine(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
I hate nigeria with their army. What is wrong with what she did? She accept a proposal. She was not caught doing immoral or anything wrong

Her only crime is doing it with so called bloody civilian
It is in this country I see a soldier calling people he is suppose to protect as ordinary Bloody civilian

Very sick mindset
try to ready wide and far before talking trash ok
go and read about the army rules and engagements principles
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by GUNITGuy: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good developments
Let's encourage marriage in our armed forces too
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Jaqenhghar: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
HabaHaba:
NA don use style release themselves from the Social media bashings.
It looks stupid nah. Esp when itcame out that they knew each other years before ( not sure how true that is. Not that ot matters either).
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Dedemworld: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
HabaHaba:
NA don use style release themselves from the Social media bashings.

How online bashing take affect NA, dem no send at all
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by uptownemmygee(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Law Is law
You break it, you get punished
They should have done that shit outside the camp

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by princewarri1985: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
dre11:
Xmas Spirit: Army Chief, Gen. Yahaya, Seeks Pardon for ‘Romantic Female Soldier’ who fell in love with NYSC Corper

… Female Soldier to Enjoy Chrismas with Family, Friends

https://prnigeria.com/2021/12/25/army-chief-romantic-soldier/
LOVE IS A VERY FOOLISH THING I DONT KNOW WHY THATS HOW ONE VERY WEALTHY WOMAN IN MY AREA HOUSE HELP STOLE HER MADAM VERY EXPENSIVE GOLD NECKLACE AND GAVE IT TO HE BOYFRIEND IN THE SAME NEIGHBOURHOOD, THE WOMAN TOLD THE HOUSE HELP JUST ONE THING, "JUST SHOW ME THE BOY YOU GAVE MY GOLD TO" BUT THE HOUSE HELP REFUSED AND INSTEAD CHOOSED TO BE BE PUBLICLY HUMILATED, FLOGGED AND SENT BACK TO THE VILLAGE, BECAUSE LOVE DON SCATTER HER HEAD, WHILE THE USELESS BOY STILL DEY AREA HERE DEY CHANGE GIRLS LIKE WRAPPER

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by seguno2: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
atarapa:
This news sweet me pass buhari Christmas message.

Buhari’s Christmas message na fake news, just like the free train ride he promised.
Baba promise & fail na confirm failure.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by seguno2: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
MVLOX:
Mad country

Filled with mad citizens
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by seguno2: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
na2016:
I think she did something wrong. That guy was her trainee and was still in camp. I assume there wouldn't have been an issue if this was after the Camp and outside her official duty.

Was Obama not Michelle’s trainee when they started going out
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by MightySparrow: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
If this persecution doesn't strengthen their love, it is fake from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Help2020: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmptyGarden:
This[s] one don learn lesson... If she take eye see wetin resemble ring next time, na fence she go fly escape[/s].
Mumu talk.which nonsense lesson? Somebody when suppose resign self.

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by seguno2: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
uptownemmygee:
Law Is law
You break it, you get punished
They should have done that shit outside the camp

How many times have you punished your local government councillors and chairmen; state lawmakers and governors, representatives and senators plus president for breaking the law/their oath of office to deliver basic services from the allocation and revenue raised?
Yeye dey smell like shitty anus.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by heniford2: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
baggioni:

cool Enlightening! But sentiments would not allow our people to reason and read between the lines
she did nothing wrong i check in Nigeria military engagement she did not commit any offense
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Barryseal: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
na2016:

I think she did something wrong. That guy was her trainee and was still in camp. I assume there wouldn't have been an issue if this was after the Camp and outside her official duty.
When you say trainee, you make it sound as if the the young man in question was underage or an elementary school pupil. Please let's grow up.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Realdeals(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kudos to Sowore for being unrelentless on the matter.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
In all of this the yeye boy has been quiet. I really expected him to continue in his boldness. This is love we are talking about, he was bound to get a lot of sympathy and even cheap popularity, even apologising to the Army for not being so discrete wouldn't have been out of place. This guy just missed the opportunity of becoming a love advocate
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Druss(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Has the military stated the rules that were broken?
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by jclassiq(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
These Yoruba people will never cease to amaze me.
How do you accept a marriage proposal from a man you have known only 3 weeks?
They confuse se.x with love. So pathetic, those people.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by na2016: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Barryseal:

When you say trainee, you make it sound as if the the young man in question was underage or an elementary school pupil. Please let's grow up.

Please stop sounding like someone who has not been to school before. Each organization has its policies. Just as in the Universities, it is prohibited for a lecturer to have a relationship with a female student that he teaches (even if the student is 30 years old). The reason is that he will not be fair to other students in the class. I believe the military has a similar policy too.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Druss(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
na2016:

Please stop sounding like someone who has not been to school before. Each organization has its policies. Just as in the Universities, it is prohibited for a lecturer to have a relationship with a female student that he teaches (even if the student is 30 years old). The reason is that he will not be fair to other students in the class. I believe the military has a similar policy too.

Rather than assuming why not find the policy?

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by na2016: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Druss:

Rather than assuming why not find the policy?

Find it oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.