Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps (42774 Views)

NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by KingOKON: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2021
na2016:

I think she did something wrong. That guy was her trainee and was still in camp. I assume there wouldn't have been an issue if this was after the Camp and outside her official duty.

U don't know 1/4 of the story u r here writing rubbish, even the camp commandant exonerated the girl....don't be be fast with fake news beside they have known each other b4 camp
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Wuminity(f): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Thank God,,,,, let the wedding plan begin. grin
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by godofuck231: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2021
Next time she go ask for permission to fvck and or get wet lol
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by na2016: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2021
KingOKON:

U don't know 1/4 of the story u r here writing rubbish, even the camp commandant exonerated the girl....don't be be fast with fake news beside they have known each other b4 camp

I have received so much abuse from people like you because of my previous comment on this matter. Let this be the last you write demeaning things about me here. If you feel because of the tribe, religion, and other sentiments, that there are no Nigerians who still hold on and ensure organizational policies are upheld, be silent.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by na2016: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2021
delpee:

According to reports in other news, they knew each other before but lost contact for a while only to meet again at NYSC camp.

I can tell you that this report is a lie and just fabricated to get a soft landing.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by KingOKON: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2021
na2016:

I have received so much abuse from people like you because of my previous comment on this matter. Let this be the last you write demeaning things about me here. If you feel because of the tribe, religion, and other sentiments, that there are no Nigerians who still hold on and ensure organizational policies are upheld, be silent.

Sharap ya parrot mouth
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Pootle: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2021
but that corper get mind o...e dey chop military kpekus
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by TrumpDonald2: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2021
But one thing i still don't know is if they have known themselves before now or they just met in camp and he's proposing?
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by mdsne(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmptyGarden:
This one don learn lesson... If she take eye see wetin resemble ring next time, na fence she go fly escape.
you got it wrong.
It is her entitlement to marry but not at this age of service
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by EmptyGarden(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
mdsne:
you got it wrong.
It is her entitlement to marry but not at this age of service
Are we not saying the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Realhommie(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

It looks stupid nah. Esp when itcame out that they knew each other years before ( not sure how true that is. Not that ot matters either).
It doesn't look stupid. The Army aren't even saying she can't or shouldn't marry or accept marriage proposal. But there's a code of conduct she must adhere to as a Personel of the NA, she breached it.

We too like to dey emotional over issues whereas the necessary issues even wey go make us better as a people we no go carry for head. Do you guys think the Army cares about your feelings? Rules are rules.

Take the case of cute Abiola for example. When those IG comedians like Mr Macaroni and the likes were raising eyebrows and wanting to embark on a campaign of calumny against the Nigerian Navy, shebi when the Navy role out their reasons for detaining him everybody rest? Na the foolish guy wey do public proposal because dem wan trend am for social media i blame, but the lady Should have known better.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Jaqenhghar: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Realhommie:
It doesn't look stupid. The Army aren't even saying she can't or shouldn't marry or accept marriage proposal. But there's a code of conduct she must adhere to as a Personel of the NA, she breached it.

We too like to dey emotional over issues whereas the necessary issues even wey go make us better as a people we no go carry for head. Do you guys think the Army cares about your feelings? Rules are rules.

Take the case of cute Abiola for example. When those IG comedians like Mr Macaroni and the likes were raising eyebrows and wanting to embark on a campaign of calumny against the Nigerian Navy, shebi when the Navy role out their reasons for detaining him everybody rest? Na the foolish guy wey do public proposal because dem wan trend am for social media i blame, but the lady Should have known better.
This so called army are the last people to talk of code of conduct and rules.
People who cant keep their barracks clean and cant even do their basic jobs securing a country want to talk of code of conduct and rules. Funny
In functional societies rules are meant to provide guidance
In 3rd word hellholes rules are tools of oppression.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Realhommie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

This so called army are the last people to talk of code of conduct and rules.
People who cant keep their barracks clean and cant even do their basic jobs securing a country want to talk of code of conduct and rules. Funny
In functional societies rules are meant to provide guidance
In 3rd word hellholes rules are tools of oppression.
Whatever bro. They have stated that she flaunted their code of conduct, there's nothing anything body can do about it.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Jaqenhghar: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Realhommie:
Whatever bro. They have stated that she flaunted their code of conduct, there's nothing anything body can do about it.
They jave relealized how stupid they look detaining her and have released.
Go kick rocks
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Realhommie(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

They jave relealized how stupid they look detaining her and have released.
Go kick rocks
Your opinion.. Go pick beans.
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by Datanet9ja: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Thank God o
Re: Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2021
na2016:

I think she did something wrong. That guy was her trainee and was still in camp. I assume there wouldn't have been an issue if this was after the Camp and outside her official duty.
If it was a fellow soldier (male soldier) who was sent on the same mission with her, was the one that proposed to her, would it had been wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.