Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" (63904 Views)

Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by hibeebeeking: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Truly Peru don deh para!!! He shocked Dem.
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by ikorodureporta: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
See blowing cheesy

Hit already
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by anegbete: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:
PERUzzi of DMW intro "I'm losing control"

Peru is actually short for peruzzi so him dey always para say him dey lose control,

remember fireboy also said "I'm looo... Even peru don don para"

I no know why some people no dey sidon listen music Wella na to dey skim through dem sabi.

its from his song with Ecool and DavidO. .. 4U

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by olisaEze(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sometimes sha, you’ll just see one small news that’ll somehow make you feel small pride in being a Nigerian. Nigeria, good people great nation...... grin

......buhari issa badboy. sad

4 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by MNDY(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

Peru is actually short for peruzzi so him dey always para say him dey lose control,

I no know why some people no dey sidon listen music Wella na to dey skim through dem sabi.

Exactly what it is.
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Linusjnr(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:
Taatybiji in the mud.

I don't see how this got anything to do with Obiyo
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Slimtuns(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
illicit:
Them no know d meaning of Para undecided shocked

It means for in spanish.... Peru for, doesn't even make any sense lol

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by FreeStuffsNG: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
robinfemi:
If the know the meaning of para, they could have arrest fireboy for insulting their country. Peru dey para true true angry
Para is not a negative word. It can mean upset at things not meeting your expectations.

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by enemachris(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is what happens when grace speaks for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by seunmsg(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who will help us explain to the Peruvian government that Fireboy’s Peru para has nothing to do with peru ��?

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
30BG peruzzi is behind the inspiration

Even through the contents I’m loooo
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by brutal1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
illicit:
Them no know d meaning of Para undecided shocked
para is actually a spanish word....pronunciation is a bit different

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Tonnyray: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
22o62021:
I see other artists singing with country names like
Boliva boli don de boil
Clown grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by LikeAking: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by MrBanner(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

Peruzzi wrote the song.
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

Even when the Peru in the song is not connected to the country of Peru

They know, but they will still use it to promote their country. Tourism things.

2 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
miracood:
Jonzing country didn't even bother to check if the song is related to their country they are just blabbing opening their mouth to say rubbish imagine they are just trying to give Ed Sheeran the credit where by it's fireboy that actually owns the goddamn music.

They are not foolish. They want to use the song to promote their country. Who knew Peru before this song.

3 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by madjune(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nigerian music is presently about what rhymes you can throw into the beat given to you.

Peru Para or Mofo dayo or Nkechi bitchy.

Anything goes as long as you mention love and baby here and there.

Everything na format.
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Archangel20(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

Who ask you... It's obvious
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by LILTJAY: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
olisaEze:
Sometimes sha, you’ll just see one small news that somehow make you feel small pride in being a Nigerian. Nigeria, good people great nation...... grin

......buhari issa badboy. sad
which nigerian? Na yoruba do this one oo

2 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by paulos8: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
This fireboy's Peru song was released some time ago. because Ed Sheeran just featured recently then boom it caught attention... Chai levels

4 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Panda7(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
be like Peru don cast
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Oyin2212(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

You're actually right

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by enonche85(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

It's all a joke nau. cheesy
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Emaprince: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
madjune:
Nigerian music is presently about what rhymes you can throw into the beat given to you.

Peru Para or Mofo dayo or Nkechi bitchy.

Anything goes as long as you mention love and baby here and there.

Everything na format.
You are right bro.

Even fireboy may not be able to give a good explanation of what the song is about. He was just mixing everything that comes into his mind.

"I'm in San Francisco jamming...I just flew in from maimi"

I personally feel that the inspiration for the song is from Salt n papers song SHOOP. Same song Orezi and davido sampled in their "SHUPERU". This is just typical of Nigerian stars copying and recycling old oyibo songs and pronouncing it the wey they are comfortable with..and just changing the concept to whatever garbage they deem fit..cos it will sell here.

If you ask fire boy what's up now...he may tell you that he was talking about a girl named Peru. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Depressed101: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

the first video was shot in Peru actually

2 Likes

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by DICKstractor: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

Do you expect Peruvian government to know all this?

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by KingAzari: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2021
Ryda:
Peru don dey claim mentions fireboy suppose para for them. angry

Insane angry
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by damoceile: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2021
If it was Nigerian government famzing like this I for know what to say.. But as nah Peru dey show our boy love no wàhálà then
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Mivici: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Peruzzi was in the studio
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by WhiteLavender(f): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Kingsuave:

Siddon listen to lyrics of Nigerian musicians? Okay, we are coming. Anybody when no mind to get brain freeze is welcome to try.
On another note, everybody saying stuff about the Peruvian government misunderstanding the song should just chill, it is very obvious the person behind the handle was just messing around.
✌️

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Jorge91: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2021
IamHeWrites:

https://twitter.com/peru/status/1474419764533641222

we first know Peru as a country before a song. Country gat react, if it is a brand name lawsuit ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.