Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" (63905 Views)

Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by StreetFight: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2021
visijo:
Your parents don't care if someone breaks your heart�They'll still call you to come and wash plates �️
grin

And you mustn't break the dishes he way your heart was broken. If not, your whole body will be broken with koboko.

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by trutht828: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2021
GeneralDae:

When you dance to Jeruseleama or Despacito, do you also understand the lyrics? Music is Art and Art is also big on the style of presentation not just content only.
The song was initially a freestyle that got leaked. It wasn't intended to be a song just freestyle in a studio but then turned out to be his greatest hit. Fireboy is one of the few Nigerian artists who is also a poet ( studied English and literature in the University) and who pays attention to lyrics.

I don't dance to lyrics I don't understand
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by alfredilly: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

Even when the Peru in the song is not connected to the country of Peru

Have you asked Fireboy the inspiration behimf Peru?
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by GeneralDae: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2021
trutht828:

I don't dance to lyrics I don't understand
Well then that is a shame because even Non English speakers first get attracted to an English song due to the style and beats, then this prompts them to learn the lyrics.
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by trutht828: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2021
GeneralDae:

Well then that is a shame because even Non English speakers first get attracted to an English song due to the style and beats, then this prompts them to learn the lyrics.

People are different
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by nisai: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Who will help us explain to the Peruvian government that Fireboy’s Peru para has nothing to do with peru ��?
grin grin grin Abeg make una no kill their joy.
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by ask4bk(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
In their language Peru para means "peru stop it". Stooopppp
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by mormoney85(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
illicit:
Them no know d meaning of Para undecided shocked
maybe there's no joy in that country

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Tundex911: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2021
What comes my mind first time I heard it...

Peruzzi dmw
Re: Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" by Ceska(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2022
There's also another country close to Peru that starts with Para. We also await their reaction. Ndi mgbu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.