Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? (738 Views)

This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year. / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Vagina Is Not a Valid Christmas Gift. Say No!
This goes out to all Unmarried people in a relationship.

It’s Christmas again and Almost All Ladies Who are Yet to be married but in a relationship would expect a gift from their boyfriend, Crush, Bestie or friends with benefits.

Yes, na true! Most of these Ladies do not share a gift back to the guys. They feel given sex or their body in return is a way of saying thank you or showing appreciation.

This Christmas Season, Say No even if there’s a ribbon on it and voila, it becomes the best thing that existed since sliced bread

Aunty, please close your legs…And try to deliver something of value for once.

Not a snail that has body hair. Sadly about 80% of Nigerian girls only have this to offer.

Aside from Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have You Received As A Christmas Gift?
Drop your comments

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by fati2001(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
I DON'T DO RELATIONSHIP..

AND TOMORROW I WILL BE DISTRIBUTING GIFTS TO MY LOVED ONE'S.

EkiranAlexmedia:

Drop your comments

though I'm a MUSLIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
fati2001:
I DON'T RELATIONSHIP..

AND TOMORROW I WILL BE DISTRIBUTING GIFTS TO MY LOVED ONE'S.

grin pussy
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by zilon12(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Question?

We dey wait for the answer
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by fati2001(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

grin pussy

nice QUOTATION TO SATISFY YOUR LONELINESS.

NOW
MOVE
ON

I HAVE PASSED THE LEVEL OF DRAGGING WITH an EXPIRED PIG IN A MUD .

1 Like

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by floss(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
How can sex be a gift....?

Did the girl cut out her Pvssy and gave to the guy to be using anytime she's not around?....

Sex is an exercise involving two more parties, how woman go follow fvck finish even moan on top come dey do say make the guy appreciate the gift wey she just give am... just imagine

1 Like

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Most women received only sex too... It's funny how the majority of men couldn't feed themselves this Christmas, yet they gonna complain that they only got sex... As though they could give their women anything more...

Sex is mutually beneficial... Op.

If men hate it so much, reject the gift...zip up and live your lives... No one's gonna complain... I like celibate men... undecided

As for your question:

A new beginning!

A great time with my other half!

Half a crate of drinks... Another pack of plastic sodas.

About 12k...

Cookies and others...

Some provisions... From a mall in town...

Blah blah blah...

It's good to be good... grin
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
floss:
How can sex be a gift....?

Did the girl cut out her Pvssy and gave to the guy to be using anytime she's not around?....

Sex is an exercise involving two more parties, how woman go follow fvck finish even moan on top come dey do say make the guy appreciate the gift wey she just give am... just imagine
You nearly got it right...

How can a man undresṣ himself and the woman... He wears a condom... They both lie on the bed... He had sex with her in atleast three different positions... He puts in the most effort.... He moans and pants and gasps for breath... He cums... Rolls over.

Five minutes...

He complains that the sex was a gift the woman offered that wasn't worth his time... undecided

The op makes it seem as though women are forcing sex on men...and y'all are the poor unfortunate victims!

2 Likes

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Most women received only sex too... It's funny how the majority of men couldn't feed themselves this Christmas, yet they gonna complain that they only got sex... As though they could give their women anything more...

If men hate it so much, reject the gift...zip up and live your lives... No one's gonna complain... I like celibate men... undecided

As for your question:

A new beginning!

About 12k...

Cookies and others...

Blah blah blah...

I like girls that don't collect money and gifts
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
fati2001:

nice QUOTATION TO SATISFY YOUR LONELINESS.

NOW
MOVE
ON

I HAVE PASSED THE LEVEL OF DRAGGING WITH an EXPIRED PIG IN A MUD .

Na wa o

I only mentioned the cat in the pic. Me and you get beef before?
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fourwinds:
I like girls that don't collect money and gifts
From my relatives... undecided
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Vagina Is Not a Valid Christmas Gift. Say No!
This goes out to all Unmarried people in a relationship.

It’s Christmas again and Almost All Ladies Who are Yet to be married but in a relationship would expect a gift from their boyfriend, Crush, Bestie or friends with benefits.

Yes, na true! Most of these Ladies do not share a gift back to the guys. They feel given sex or their body in return is a way of saying thank you or showing appreciation.

This Christmas Season, Say No even if there’s a ribbon on it and voila, it becomes the best thing that existed since sliced bread

Aunty, please close your legs…And try to deliver something of value for once.

Not a snail that has body hair. Sadly about 80% of Nigerian girls only have this to offer.

Drop your comments

Increase the volume grin ; And adjust the equaliser to "Bass" grin

Same reason that i dnt do datin
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

As for your question:

A new beginning!

About 12k...

Cookies and others...

Blah blah blah...

You talks alot o grin. . It's nt every post abt women u will jump into. . . He wasn't talkin to you directly grin
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
TeddyJammy:

You talks alot o grin. . It's nt every post abt women u will jump into. . . He wasn't talkin to you directly grin
Oh! Don't mind me! grin

Merry Christmas!!!!

And I saw your second mention... The angry face...
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Oh! Don't mind me! grin
Merry Christmas!!!!
And I saw your second mention... The angry face...

i did that cuz u haven't reply my mail grin. . .

'Wish you the best'. . .
glad ya chatted 2day
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by floss(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

How can a man undresṣ himself and the woman... He wears a condom... They both lie on the bed... He had sex with her in atleast three different positions... He puts in the most effort.... He moans and pants and gasps for breath... He cums... Rolls over.

Five minutes...

He complains that the sex was a gift the woman offered that wasn't worth his time..

The op makes it seem as though women are forcing sex on men...and y'all are the poor unfortunate victims!

So why will a woman offer sex as a gift in the first instance and still say it to a man's face?
She wants the man to congratulate her or what?
I don't understand
Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by CandyOps(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

Five minutes...

He complains that the sex was a gift the woman offered that wasn't worth his time... undecided

You sound like it's been a long time you had an orgasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
floss:

So why will a woman offer sex as a gift in the first instance and still say it to a man's face?
She wants the man to congratulate her or what?
I don't understand
You missed the point entirely!

I'm complaining about men calling sex an 'unwanted gift'...

Yet, they gladly had sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
CandyOps:

You could tell? Damn! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
CandyOps:

grin grin grin grin grin How u tecno?. . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aside From Sex, Which Tangible Thing Have U Received This Xmas? by floss(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
You missed the point entirely!

I'm complaining about men calling sex an 'unwanted gift'...

Yet, they gladly had sex with her.

So don't you think even after having sex, there are other things a man needs that are more valuable than the sex?

Nigerian Women don't see sex as the best gift a man can offer, they look at your pocket....so why don't they stop at sex...but you will hear them say to a man you're good for nothing despite the man fvcking the lady to her satisfaction... Truth is no matter how you look at it sex is not a tangible thing a man can get as a gift from a woman because it takes two to fvck...both of them enjoyed it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Gives His Bae A Hot Sl#p Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Have U Ever Woo A Nigerian Celebrity Before How Does It Goes / Can You Help Me Identify This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.