Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) (44043 Views)

What Are The Substitute To Rice And Other Staple Foods? / A Cheaper Alternative To Rice And Meat / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by NewDelhi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
This one na weytin we dey call "last supper" . Either he sells them off to ritualists or they retire to feeding on watery beans in jail.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by gnhpowerhouse: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
kaludestiny10:
You don't mock people just because you have food to eat no matter who they are.
Your opinions at times sounds childish to me. We must not always belong to the same camp but that doesn't mean that we should now look down on others by using derogatory words on them.
Thank you and compliments of the season in advance.
. is disgusting ...He always wants to defend. His Darling Daddy directly or indirectly on every thread ...Spit ...Imagine such Comments ...His Darling Daddy is ruling for ever
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by friday2011(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy grin grin

DPO go calculate the cost join bail money.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Panda7(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
how is the rice going to change their life and better their family??
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
MarveworldG:
Nice gesture.
This is happening after a video of a particular police department from a country in Europe went viral on social media.
It's US not Europe....
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Why do nigerian police strip people off their cloth cos they commit a crime.. can someone explain please
To prevent them from using their clothes in committing suicide by hanging or strangle a cell mate

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by eazydon(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bantu10:

Wise fool. Always making useless senseless comments

That guy is irredeemable
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
RTR
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
RTR
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Testimony1988(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Baawaa:
DPO doing Christmas with his customers
hahahaha
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
fergie001:
SP Felix Ekpoudom is the DPO of Uruan Divisional Police Station

Facebook | Ofonime Honesty

I am darn sure say , na some church go bring those food and drinks.....or probably one of those suspects family.

Cuz the way that police dey point finger. Says a lot. Una go hear later. Make una chop the rice for head like crayfish

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Testimony1988(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
He's serving them their last meal before they enter inside the cell.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Power of social media has got most senior police officers in Nigeria looking for how to trend and form I’m one of the good guys! We know those guys are the only ones in the cell that paid to eat ur food, sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by hansomb: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Next Christmas watch Ipob terrorist try going to jail just to have a taste of the food.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by justking(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is commendable.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by evesdon4u: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Why do nigerian police strip people off their cloth cos they commit a crime.. can someone explain please

Some suspects have learnt to improvise, using their clothing to commit suicide while in police custody...
Kudos to this extraordinary Police Officer, your humanity will take you places and your reward for this singular act at such a period is commendable.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by WillyDave: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Pauldollars:

I've always been wondering too. Once a suspect is taken to the Police station they'll ask them to remove their shirt and trousers.

A suspect going into the cell can hide dangerous weapon in his shirt or trouser. Hence he has to remove them. The belt is also a weapon that a suspect can use to strangle himself or someone else.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Jostoman: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2021
If police are behaving like this nobody will be protesting against them.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Divinehenrich(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2021
I know the police officer. He is a nice man compare to others police men.
He was DC2 in Eket Divisional Police Headquarters.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by 9jaTalks(m): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18LgX7RHEF4
Jesus is the reason for the season
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Moneyboyz: 1:51am On Dec 26, 2021
And your bill is #10,000.
Sergeant, go and add it to their bail money.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by cbrezy(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Femmyfestus:
I was about asking same question
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by leofab(f): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Pauldollars:

I've always been wondering too. Once a suspect is taken to the Police station they'll ask them to remove their shirt and trousers.
so they don’t straggle each other with it.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by amabia01(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2021
dodoatirice:
Huh??
If I ever catch you with gun again, your finish,
Good meme
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by anselaw(m): 4:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Sp umache Weldone
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by Owaincouncil: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2021
This one is a business man police. He will collect all the money spent back from them or their relatives with interest. Bet it with me. If I were them, I won't eat much so my bill will be little
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by tallbird196: 5:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Rice wey good Samaritan bring for those in police cell...DPO don carry am shine cheesy
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by dfrost: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2021
kaludestiny10:
We must not always belong to the same camp but that doesn't mean that we should now look down on others by using derogatory words on them.

Nice one.
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by sameks08(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2021
food wey He go still add for their bill una eyes go clear soon
Re: Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) by yusluvad(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Nice gesture from the DPO...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lol....even Eba Get Packaging / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man / Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.