Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. (77753 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by sameks08(m): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2021
nice one baddo but that your door though
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Teejay13(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2021
This goes a long way to tell people how responsible the dude is. Unlike other young successful artist like him.

Sometimes our look shouldn't be use to define our personality.

What a lovely family shot by Olamide.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by techWriter5: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Wow... nice to tell he's marriage with children. This is a good analogy to the younger women.
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by queenitee(f): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2021
Nynd44op:
The little girl is shy
Boy. He’s a boy

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by yusluvad(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2021
damoobaba:

Whatever you're smoking is not good for you
Honestly, na Ebonyi weed the guy dey smoke...
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by nokspos: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2021
I pity you
LawyerLomo:
Badoo, which one be this Haba!

That door no pass #2500 4 em Carpenter side na.

You pass that level na!!!
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by onojaford(m): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2021
kegode:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

You're fundamentally stupid!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by zoghys: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Killbillz:
Fine family.. this poster above me u dey okay so

I doubt, he's on something higher than his iQ

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by VEHINTOLAR: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2021
They all just "chill like ice water "; nice one !

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by mukthar2000(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2021
The wife offend him, why looking this way ?
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Valuc: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
So dis nigga wife come still sing all these kain song
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by muheeb01(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful family

Check my signature and profile for my work....I use GIG logistic or bus driver for delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Manvitus1:
How about Maria Okan...

His baby mama ���

The babe fall my hand big time.
Why not just have a good time with him than allow yourself to be impregnated by someone who vowed never to marry 2wives.
Such recklessness
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by francisisking: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2021
kegode:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin
I'm touched
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by NohurryInLife: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2021
kegode:
You see wetin to dey smoke weed for empty stomach dey cause now ahbi??
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by legba1(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2021
kegode:

You crave only serious news and probably disastrous news but on nairaland, a blog you will have all news. Which ever does not suit your over serious melancholic nature,why not simply jump and pass....i wonder what you achieve with your over seriousness in 2021..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Leaforever:
The rapper shared the photo on his Instagram story wearing matching Christmas pyjamas with his wife, Adebukunmi and their sons Batifeori and Tunrepin.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/olamide/

Aww very adorable but why him no smile na even the last born Sabi
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Jimmy231: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2021
kegode:
bawo lara
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by King44(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Manvitus1:
How about Maria Okan...

His baby mama ���
were lol... It was suppose to be a eat and run but the Maria was not a generous giver, she was a sly. She kept the sperm bad girl with evil intention sad
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Anndrew(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2021
verybadmouth:
Is this not the Olamide that sang eniduro?
No,it was his elder brother that sang it..
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by afrika(f): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Finally Africans celebrate snow in arid zone. Who do us this mentality cleansing?

We do Jerry curl to resemble....

No more masquerade
No more dances
No more cultural values

Only white flakes like tins and blin blink lights, omor on a white snow like tree.

Wish my nigga well bro. He is a smart n hard worker.
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Franktom247(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=Manvitus1 post=108815811]How about Maria Okan...
His baby mama ��

Comrade off your mic

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Razaneli(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=kegode post=108815822]After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

Wao......
Congrats
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Manpasman: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2021
good pics but seems photo shopped i dont know his reasons
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Gerrard59(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
truthsayer009:

I'm telling you, he is also smart as well by correcting his mistakes and choosing the right path. Thank God the wife didn't listen to Feminist Americans/Nigerians on Twitter. Same thing with SIMI, always making noise on feminazi but when the husband cheated, she stayed put. She knows the difference between real life and Internet. Cheating is bad but I can tell you for a fact the pressure that comes from being an artist, especially those singing love songs like AG baby. 9 out of 10 ladies want to sleep with you as bragging rights, It's not time to form Voltron.

This is real life, not Internet.

So AG has cheated before and Simi is forming feminazi Voltron on Twitter? shocked
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by anthropizzy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
verybadmouth:
Is this not the Olamide that sang eniduro?

He is oo

I dont like his current look, he looks like a thug.

Smh
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Amanda4life: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Leaforever:
The rapper shared the photo on his Instagram story wearing matching Christmas pyjamas with his wife, Adebukunmi and their sons Batifeori and Tunrepin.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/olamide/

Looks like IDRIS
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Amanda4life: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
LOVE U

BADDOOH
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Married Man that is making Music for Single Yahoo Boys that Bleep Oloshos with Reckless Abandon.

Anyways..
Na dem no wan get sense. cheesy He has shared vacation photos before of them in Hawaii in 2018, there was a clear wedding band on his finger. Maybe they need him to shout from the rooftops.
He's still Street sha.

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by LawyerLomo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
nokspos:
I pity you

Why should you?
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2021
queenitee:

Boy. He’s a boy
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.