Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Can Any HR Expert Help? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Any HR Expert Help? (10011 Views)

Noemdek HR / HR Index Call Center Agent Job / HR Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by NotGej: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2021
They should consider registering a consultancy first for private practice. Afterwards, seek consulting jobs, where their expertise will be put in use.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Originalsly: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2021
What was he doing as a Civil Servant? He must have experience in that field and can sell ebooks on how to successfully apply for such positions and get the job done like a pro. Other than that... self employment... chicken farm/ food business.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Asour: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2021
HRprof:

He is still looking for a job after retirement ! I will advise him to better run a consulting firm as a safety training consultant and start getting contract from companies to train their safety officers especially in the oil and gas companies.

Is unfortunately some people don’t plan for their retirement.
My 2 cents

Doing well after retirement in Nigeria isn't still guaranteed by planning. But planning is great.

The dying/sick public service retirees who queue up to be paid across Nigeria only for people like Maina to swindle them, didn't they plan?

Many state governments also owe retirees their (the retirees) own money after retirement.

Moreover even those that plan in the private sector (through RSAs & other investments) only a few can reasonably guarantee a nice retirement.

Sadly Many Nigerians are at the verge of poverty.
Even those who are 'somewhat' 'average' are a serious sickness away from being poor.

God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
If he is retiring that means he must have worked for 35 years or almost 70 years of age

he should go and rest and let younger ones get jobs he doesn't have the strength for any major job again

all these old generation Nigerians there sit-tight die-there syndrome is out of this world

he is looking for fire safety role grin grin I'm sure house will have completely finished burning to ashes before he carries his sluggish self to the location and when he gets there he won't have the energy to hold the fire hose to combat the fire

You are a wicked somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Funkybabee(f): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
1.Protect your pension with all your life.
2. Take your pension and either put it in annuity or a pension fund, in my opinion, annuity is better.
3. Pls don't listen to anyone who have one investment to carried out or one contract to carried out with your pension money.
4. There is no retirement in life except you are planning to retire to the grave.
5. Try to find something doing, an active mind lives long
6. No more monthly salaries or pecks, So try to reduce cost.
7. If your children can't be trusted, they shouldn't know your pin to your atm or shouldn't even know your atm code.
8. Protect your pension, it is your life if you plan of doing nothing.
9. Pls find for something doing, if you like farming, go farm, it is better than an idle pensioner. Just do something.
10. Have time for rest and enough sleep, you are getting older.

grin grin ;Dq.u are wi¢ked oooo

He should put his money to annuity

2 Likes

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Bignuell(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
osazsky:
He should invest in bitcoin with his whole gratuity..who knows anything can happen..he does not need work again he is old.no company will employ him bar consultaning jobs...advising jobs ..etc
Investing in bitcoin, yes but his whole gratuity. Even me as a youngster cannot do it despite it's promising return, abeg make person no go retire go...... grin grin. I totally agree with you, he should probably start a consulting firm (he has a handful of experience) or startup a business but going back to work again,nah, that is not advisable on any ground. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by OrganicCluster(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
TELL HIM TO GET INTO CRYPTO BANKING, HOLDING AND TRADING.

I CAN HELP TEACH HIM FOR FREE.
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by deavicky(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
alignacademy:
Hi there

Please can you help?

Just received the message below from a friend working in the Plateau State Civil Service:

Good evening my dear...I'll soon be retiring from service by the grace of God, come February 2022, any vacancy for me somewhere as a Fire Safety Officer?

Please what do you suggest as the best way to connect him with legit career opportunities and not scams?

Thanks for your help

@backT
@LaurelP
@davide470
@mukina
@uboma
this what is killing this country. Somebody will retire and still come out to be looking for job while some person had not gotten any before.

3 Likes

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fmlao:
He should open shop to start selling padlocks and fetcher

Why this nah grin grin angry
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Originalsly:
What was he doing as a Civil Servant? He must have experience in that field and can sell ebooks on how to successfully apply for such positions and get the job done like a pro. Other than that... self employment... chicken farm/ food business.

How much do you think they pay as salaries in the Nigerian civil service?
Most of you looking for 'government jobs' don't understand these things.

1 Like

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
deavicky:
this what is killing this country. Somebody will retire and still come out to be looking for job while some person had not gotten any before.

Bros, if you're working in Nigeria as a civil servant, you're unemployed.
In fact, na now that man begin look for a serious job.
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by mdsne(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
alignacademy:
Hi there

Please can you help?

Just received the message below from a friend working in the Plateau State Civil Service:

Good evening my dear...I'll soon be retiring from service by the grace of God, come February 2022, any vacancy for me somewhere as a Fire Safety Officer?

Please what do you suggest as the best way to connect him with legit career opportunities and not scams?

Thanks for your help

@backT
@LaurelP
@davide470
@mukina
@uboma

This is not retirement but disengagement from service.
May be he has reached a pensionable years in his former working place or he quit.
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
HRprof:

He is still looking for a job after retirement ! I will advise him to better run a consulting firm as a safety training consultant and start getting contract from companies to train their safety officers especially in the oil and gas companies.

My 2 cents

Thank you so much for your input.

This one pass 2 cents!
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, if you're working in Nigeria as a civil servant, you're unemployed.
In fact, na now that man begin look for a serious job.

LOL
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by FLYFIRE(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
If he is still looking for a job after retirement from the civil service, he is an efulefu
Take this back bro, this life get as e be. THIS LIFE GET AS E BE. Best of luck to everyone
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

How much do you think they pay as salaries in the Nigerian civil service?
Most of you looking for 'government jobs' don't understand these things.

This is about what the guy can do after retiring. If government jobs pay well or not doesn't matter .... a whole ole lot of people be chasing government jobs.
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
HRprof:

My 2 cents
Very very unfortunate... angry Somebody is getting set to retire, yet looking for another job just to block another young graduate lipsrsealed
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Testimony1988(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
He should go into small scale business.
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Acesexcell(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
osazsky:
He should invest in bitcoin with his whole gratuity..who knows anything can happen..he does not need work again he is old.no company will employ him bar consultaning jobs...advising jobs ..etc
Lol.... This your advice na suicide mission oh. You want make heart attack kill him, if the business fail

1 Like

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by Hkff: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
The person should be old enough to know that nigeria has nothing to offer retirees and if the person isn’t lucky enough like most old parent who have successful children to take care of them he or she will suffer till the reaper calls

2 Likes

Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by cooltola(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
If the man still wants to work, then advice him not to retire. Forced retirement is not fair, some people do not have any money after retirement. Do not assume that every retiree have a property or saving, and please do not trust the federal government for pension.
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by NnamdiChidi(m): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2021
HRprof:

My 2 cents
How much is his salary for him to have saved something
Re: Can Any HR Expert Help? by HRprof: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2021
NnamdiChidi:
How much is his salary for him to have saved something
His gratuity and same savings would have help if plan properly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Bvn/profile Names Matching Issues / Apply For Sansvid M. International Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Adexen Recruitment Agency Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.