Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) (33763 Views)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Jespet97: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Onelove
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Yankee101: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yep
Shiites believe in all that

Not the wahabis
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who said that's how Jesus looks like??
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Despacito1:
Is it not their prophet Issa? They recognise him and does what he teaches more than Christians. I never that Jesus is robing people through offerings, tithe and seed of faith. Muslims does that not.

explosiveskull:
Hisbah should not be blamed solely, it is the religion it is representing. A religion deliberately designed to fit in the libido of one sex starved demon god that has never failed to remind his urchins that any act of terrorism is a service to him and rewardable with 72 pointed breast virgins.

The first grand patron of this religion was a rapist, it is on record how he was penising a 6 year old without remorse but met his doom with rat poison with another jewish woman. He died a miserable death like a rabid dog, was buried but scavenging pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate almost half of his body especially snacking on his scrotal sack like groundnut. The idiot is now pig shit somewhere resting in pieces cos his religion is one of piss.

I no call any religion ooo but the mindset of the people who practice this worthless religion especially in our country is 80% of why Nigeria is still lurking in darkness, imagine what these guys are bothered about and you will see that these guys are not ready for any development, but allow others to go their free way so that you can keep your terrorist religion and enjoy it well like afghans are enjoying theirs, they will say No but lord lugard, let me see how you will make heaven with this abomination you committed.

These hooligans and vagabonds wish to export terrorism to the south, that is why they've sent all sorts of diabolical groups as ugm and co to cause chaos in the south and to blame it on IPOB, but we know all these. They females are disillusioned and paranoid without control ejaculating children looking like pikin like rabbits, they jam pack them in this almajiri system to go fend for themselves but they yab the east as baby factory whereas their women are baby industry.

The idiots in that region have started eating grass, we had an example in kastina, they now fuq goats since we boasted them of defiling cattles.
Was it not few weeks ago that bandits met some people in a village celebrating for child naming ceremony, the bandits threw the baby into the boiling stew and force each participant to eat part of the under cooked meat of the dead baby, please how can this religion churn out individuals who could reason up something this gruesome, it happened in same kastina but you will notice it was suppressed from the news instead it is the cannibal story in the east that was planted there by e enemies of the south who 75% worship that demon god and from that useless religion, they planted their stories to destabilise the south but they forget that we don't have a diabolical belief system like their religion, any god that said I should go kill others and myself to come see him, I will slap that god but no these ones fight for their weak and powerless imbechile god. The rich will send their children to oxford university but will go around to be penising the female children of the poor even not minding their age to be sometimes less than 2 years.

That their grand patron the prophet was very lazy and relied on robbing caravans and made trade routes very deadly and dangerous just like his followers have made some of our roads now, a clear example is the path from kogi towards the north, that road is like it is mined, there is no day that bad news won't ooze from that road. Their patron was abusing opium maybe part of this his religion was hallucinations since he also saw angel that was flying with feather wing. Jonsing nymphomaniac lunatic.

Since others made up their mind to secede from them they've used several intimidating prongs to coerce them because they know they are worthless and parasites, others write jamb and fight to get at least 200/400 but it will come to them, they'll be begging them to at least make 2/400 but no, they prefer to be smoking spirogyro in the gutter, sniffing sewer or gum. They are the quota system course baked graduates, educated illiterates that don't know their left from right.

I will keep remembering their atrocities and will update it here.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Arda1000:
But if they want to be plain to themselves Islam accept Jesus as one of Allah’s prophets

Okay but the whole sane world accept mohammed as a nymphomaniac, lunatic, rapist, terrorist, bandit, kidnapper, etc
The? First ooo, his worthless religion is the bedrock of all those.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Negroid001(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:
Anybody can celebrate Christmas, it's an end of year kinda feast.

Yeshua wasn't born on 25th December.
When was he born.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by adewad13(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
You have to be specific with your news..... They're the Shi'a not the Muslims
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Map1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
rexesq:

What a joy!
abi what a nonsense
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Snitch24(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eskis me Sir
That is nt Jesus Christ
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by AYNL: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
is that the real Jesus
have these people seen or met him before
if na the other man Dem draw like this
na war o
issokay
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Not Muslims.. Shia
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by somehow: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Scientists:
That Fvvker is not Jesus. He is Powell, Blacks, we should stop being idiots.

That guy is a pussy Fvvker like me. Jesus died a virgin

Why won't they be idiots when they accepted being called blacks?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by somehow: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
adewad13:
You have to be specific with your news..... They're the Shi'a not the Muslims

Shi'a are ?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by HRMK: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
DOES THAT STOP MASS KILLINGS OF SOUTHERN KADUNA CHRISTIANS?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Muslims presenting a portrait of a representation of Jesus…

Guess what will happen if you draw the Holy Prophet?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Temi2468: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Playing with you in the day and killing you at night. My enemy wey dey behave like friend, oh my soul, run away!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by itoba4real(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:
Anybody can celebrate Christmas, it's an end of year kinda feast.

Yeshua wasn't born on 25th December.
That is the day we christains choose to Celebrate jesus birth so if u choose to join us you are welcome
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by akdjr(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Me I no join una de practice any religion ooooooo. No de assume say who no be christian na Muslim e must be. Carry ur bible and your Koran comot from my front
Eriokanmi:
But you believe what holy Qran says about same Jesus who ascended to heaving would come back again in same manner to judge the world? See, I'd advise you always read your Quran and avoid those who keep telling you what's outside of it. They're the Satan whom you should do away with. Same advice goes to Christians who believe so much in what their pastors say, rather than what the hold bible says.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by BelovedofLord: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX7wY_ZoOpk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
§
Sorry to burst your bubbles, all the Popes both the living and the dead ones knows / knew that YASHUA (JESUS) was never white skinned, please!
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by coolclarke(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good heart �♥ mean while other Muslims bashing mo Sallah for celebrating Xmas!
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Lindodo20: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX7wY_ZoOpk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Can they bring out Mohamed's portrait too?...laughing at y'all
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Scientists:
That Fvvker is not Jesus. He is Powell, Blacks, we should stop being idiots.

That guy is a pussy Fvvker like me. Jesus died a virgin

grin grin
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Eaglesence: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
rexesq:

What a joy!

It is joy unspeakable and full of glory. Oh the half has never yet been told

1 Like

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Amanda4life: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Heyaah

Awuuuu

I'm blushing. Kudos to our Muslim friend s
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Chillp44: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
i see reconnaissance survey
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Elbinawi People.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Lucas4903: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
tillaman:
cool
That ain’t Jesus, that is Robert Powell from the passion of Christ
It sucks how folk pray to his pics i’ll Rather frame black Jesus

Robert Powell played Jesus Christ in the famed 1977 "Jesus of Nazareth"

James Caviezel played Jesus Christ in the 2004 "Passion of the Christ"
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:
That's very nice.

We shouldn't allow religion or tribes to separate us. We are all one
Getat, we're not one

1 Like

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by helinues: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
skywalker240:

Getat, we're not one

So you are 10 right?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by eburuu: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
It could only be tijani Olori buruku people
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by eburuu: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tijani

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
They are not Muslim but munafiqunh.

Allah said let there religion be their and let yours be yours. When Muslim go to church or participate in another religion he or she is a fake.

We don't hate Christian we only hate their religion.

As Bible also instruct them.

Bible said if your brother call you to go and serve another god beside god of Israel your hand your hand should be the first on him, you should be the first to kill him.

Islam is not religion follow me I follow you. Islam is a religion of telling them the truth.

I hate Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.