Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 (18246 Views)

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by caesymore(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
victorazy:

Sharap! Your not from Abia.

Am an Abia man from Umuahia, we need him.

See your mouth, you from umuahia no be so you keep mouth too when that cluesless last man emerged as governor. Be properly guided fella
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by MinistryOfBandi: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Zombies and Tinubu urchins are already crying and writing rubbish just discredit him before his millions of supporters but they failed already. Abaribe is the next governor of Abia State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by christistruth01: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
No wonder he was supporting and encouraging the Cannibals instead of calling them to order
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by AfonjaConehead: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
if he really wants Biafra,he will not allow Nigerian election to take place in Biafra land. Or do you suddenly forgot " NO LEFELENDUM NO ERECTION"? and if you have a functional cerebellar ataxia tissue,you will know that it will run contrary to your zoo laws..so in the meantime,they will choose to be whatever they like,stay wherever they like,make all the money and marry and fuKK all your daughters and women including your king's daughters. All you can only do is whine and lament all day baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!! grin
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by LordOfTheGame: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
BMC and APC e-rats are in severe pains because they don't a person like Abaribe who has massive followers and enjoys support from the locals to emerge as the next governor in any Igbo states. Una go die with una hatred and bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by sharpsecret: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
if he really wants Biafra,he will not allow Nigerian election to take place in Biafra land. Or do you suddenly forgot " NO LEFELENDUM NO ERECTION"?
yes it was no referendum no election but the nigeria govt through it military wing have written a script to kill igbo young men and women and either tag them esn or say it is ipob that killed them for coming out to vote..we saw the script and called of the no election to safe guard our people....cos prior to the election the south east was the most millitarize zone in the world..they wher staged to kill and tagged it on ipob

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
vedaxcool:
Abia is besieged by demons. This is why Onye iDiOT bailed cownu to curry favour from Onye BeerCannibals... At the end tulumbu will be blamed for all this.
Many times on nairaland you type like a drug addict and a lunatic
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Sunday2021: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
yes it was no referendum no election but the nigeria govt through it military wing have written a script to kill igbo young men and women and either tag them esn or say it is ipob that killed them for coming out to vote..we saw the script and called of the no election to safe guard our people....cos prior to the election the south east was the most millitarize zone in the world..they wher staged to kill and tagged it on ipob
why are you confusing yourself? I thought you said Nigerian military cannot stand ESN? If you cannot be able to defend your Biafra from Nigerian military, how are you going to defend your rubbish country?
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Sunday2021: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
BMC and APC e-rats are in severe pains because they don't a person like Abaribe who has massive followers and enjoys support from the locals to emerge as the next governor in any Igbo states. Una go die with una hatred and bitterness.
how about "no lefelendum no erection"?
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Jesuschristonw: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
It is the turn of abiriba axis to rule
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by sharpsecret: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
why are you confusing yourself? I thought you said Nigerian military cannot stand ESN? If you cannot be able to defend your Biafra from Nigerian military, how are you going to defend your rubbish country?
can the military stand ISIS?have nigeria ever won any war against insurgents....even Niger delta militants could not be crushed....check the number of deaths between the military and esn u will see the margin....u think is by killing civilians...note this the Nigerian army has never defeated any group that take up arm
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Abujason: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fearless warrior! Congratulations next Abia Governor. May God see you true. The only trusted Igbo politician with the heart of a lion. Buru gaba nihu. We are solidly behind you.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Sunday2021: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
can the military stand ISIS?have nigeria ever won any war against insurgents....even Niger delta militants could not be crushed....check the number of deaths between the military and esn u will see the margin....u think is by killing civilians...note this the Nigerian army has never defeated any group that take up arm
you are really confused. Your Grandma will tell you more. Bye.........
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Forumobserver12(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
So that's what it was all along, Too bad shocked

What difference does it make if he decides to contest for the Governorship election in his own state, the man has been consistent with his political beliefs, so why make it look like he's an opportunist
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by sharpsecret: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
you are really confused. Your Grandma will tell you more. Bye.........
you and ur grandma are the confused ones here
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chaiii, see illiterate Abokis and children of hate, falling demon lamenting, say abia state and abaribe corner una, Yoruba Muslim miscreants at lose

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
And to turn the dirty state... to semi paradise...

Kai..... what a state!!...
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
vanbonattel:
You will win Sir.

You have proven to us that you have our interest at heart. Best senator in Nigeria.
No u missed the last sentences sir. The best senator in Biafra or better still IPOB best senator
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by paramakina202: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Abaribe will fail woefully.
It is the turn of Abia North to emerge governor of Abia state.He is free to try though.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Daguccizgreat:
Many times on nairaland you type like a drug addict and a lunatic
[/s]

You mistake me for your father!
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Ekealterego: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
Low IQed Baboon. Igbos do want they want to do and however, they want to do it. We do not need cursed jobless online people without a future like you to tell us what to do.
Now, go be useful to yourself and your useless family as well and stop constituting a nuisance online.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Landmack: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
[s]yes it was no referendum no election but the nigeria govt through it military wing have written a script to kill igbo young men and women and either tag them esn or say it is ipob that killed them for coming out to vote..we saw the script and called of the no election to safe guard our people....cos prior to the election the south east was the most millitarize zone in the world..they wher staged to kill and tagged it on ipob[/s]

shut up that ur stinking mouth. u called off which election to safeguard what? abi ur fellow touts saw the resilience of ndi Anambra to vote in their leader, and that deflated y'all dirty ego.
nonsense and ipob
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Shikini: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by sharpsecret: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ur statements shows ipob is a peaceful group that listens to it people cos according to you ipob saw the resilience of the people to vote and called it off...next time I don't want to hear ipob doesn't listen to it people from u afonjas....our people wanted election and we gave it to them...what else are u complaining about
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by sharpsecret: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Landmack:

shut up that ur stinking mouth. u called off which election to safeguard what? abi ur fellow touts saw the resilience of ndi Anambra to vote in their leader, and that deflated y'all dirty ego.
nonsense and ipob
Ur statements shows ipob is a peaceful group that listens to it people cos according to you ipob saw the resilience of the people to vote and called it off...next time I don't want to hear ipob doesn't listen to it people from u afonjas....our people wanted election and we gave it to them...what else are u complaining about
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/i-will-contest-abia-governorship-election-in-2023-senator-abaribe-confirms/

APC will not allow him.
1. Federal power will not allow him
2. It's Abia North turn after lkpeazu from his zone failed times two.
3. Orji Uzoh will never agree
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by gwafaeziokwu: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin

The tears from zombies are too early na. The Sun has risen down east. After 2023 elections things will unfold. There will be lots of realignment that will mirror regionalism of the early 60's. All man will answer his Papa name.

For those shouting Nnamdi Kanu up and down, the guy has finished work tey tey. Hahahahahah. These guys are really dull.

Action and reaction, are equal and opposite.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by LagacyHills: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
You go wail tire! And anyone contesting against him I'd just wasting his/her time
omenkaLives:
He is not for biafra anymore? Imagine the innocent youths this guy misled into dying for a course which he himself doesn't even seem to believe in!!

Kai. I hope this mass ignorance isnt taken into 2022. cry
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
LagaacyHills:
You go wail tire! And anyone contesting against him I'd just wasting his/her time
Una don lowkey dey take una tongue confess to the truth about this biafla thing. grin
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by fof1: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/i-will-contest-abia-governorship-election-in-2023-senator-abaribe-confirms/

I Beg Senator...Pls Contest and God Help U to Win...to Transform Abia State. You have got enough Experience and we Need a Passionate Leaderfor Wholesale Development of the State,Pls
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by JOemmy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Abaribe is the most respected Igbo politician in nigeria right now he has all it takes to win the abia state governorship seat convincely in a free and fair contest but he still needs to go for more training on how to develop a state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Dambazau Name Missing From List Of Officers For Further Investigation -SR / Court Grants Senator Abbo N5 Million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.