Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) (35906 Views)

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021
saddler:

There are countless ways of promoting the image and legacy Jesus Christ stood for.
But it has to be done the right way.

All your comments need dislike buttons. No sense in them. You might think otherwise.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2021
Scoobiano1991:
People can willingly decieve themselves, wetin concern Roman 14: 5,6 and Christmas? Christmas got nothing to do with christ, and is not in the Bible, we just dey celebrate Christmas as holiday cruise and just formality.

Christians are most confused people and it's annoying. Is it a crime if you follow what is written in the Bible for once and forget about all this western propaganda and culture.

Nonsense...

Romans 14:5-6 KJV
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Misinterpretation just to justify nonsense and baseless culture.

quote author=saddler post=108822426]

Remember celebrating Christmas by eating and drinking is not wrong in itself.

The wrong thing about Christmas is tagging Jesus Christ with it.

Christmas can be anything but what Jesus stood for.

Christmas should not be seen as a Jesus Christ birthday thing because he never instructed thst his birthday be celebrated. His disciples never celebrated their birthdays nor that of Jesus.

I wouldn't have a problem with Christmas if it was tagged " Thanksgiving day" or Appreciating God's day.
This is because you can decide to appreciate God for diverse things anyday. This falls in line with the Roman 14, 5-6.
But saying its christ birthday is very wrong.

You are the confused one, oh! Legalistic pharisee.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Etuagievin:
. True Christians worship God everyday. A day is not tagged as special for worshipping God. If Sunday is chosen it is that it's the most convenient time for many , other days within the week are used as well.

Every day of the week from Monday to Sunday, Month names, Planetary bodies are dedicated to Roman mythical false gods so why do you at all pray even in your houses on these days or why do you still live in a universe dedicated to these false gods by ignorant humans? Did they create the universe or the days of the week that we should leave it for them.

We as Christians have authority to take back all days and celebrations previously dedicated to false gods because our True God made them. As long as the intent is to honour Jesus. The celebration of Christmas is not condemned.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2021
StreetFight:

This is what Fela called Babanla Nonsense. I am a Muslim, but you do not know the Bible more than I do.

Setting out a day to remember as always the birth of Jesus should not bring any argument except for over religious bigots whose brains are not functional.

You are a Muslim but this is first time I am agreeing with one. I am surprised that you a Muslim even have more Bible sense than that one who calls himself a Christian.

Every day of the week from Monday, Friday to Sunday was dedicated to Roman mythical false gods so if we go by their Christmas logic then nobody should also worship or pray to God on any of these days as if these Roman mythical false gods actually created these days.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2021
aryzgreat:
Foolishness!

Immediately we enter advent, the church's preaching changes to repentance and preparing for the coming of the savior.

The central message of Christmas is repentance to be ready to welcome the new born king. Just as John the Baptist was preaching before the coming of Christ.

If people decide to merry bc a savior was born, how does that make it a pagan festival? Is any god or deity mentioned worldwide on Christmas day aside Jesus Christ?

All these end time demonic incubus trying everything to water down the name of Jesus shall not survive in their attempt.

Weather you celebrate or not. Those celebrating Christ are far greater than the minute pepper body still protesting what they don't know.

See the Mumu in ATM gallery, where is it in the Bible to use ATM?

Keyword is they are all trying to water down the divinity and the remembrance of Jesus Christ from the memories of men while acting like they represent God. All of them from Jehovah witnesses with their false prophecies to unitarians to Islam, etcetera always attacking the Trinity, Christmas � but they all usually collect Christmas Bonuses at their place of work inclusive of those false prophecies Jehovah witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Idamond:

my friend keepshot even ur church celebrate Christmas.

till the world end Christians will continue to celebrate Christmas even some Jehovah's witness are join it even Muslims sef

They even the false prophecies Jehovah witnesses usually collect Christmas Bonuses at their work places. � Why do they not reject that?
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2021
grandstar:

In Exodus chapter 32, the Israelites built a golden calf and started a celebration around it and termed it a "a festival to God (Read 32:5-6). " Did Jehovah approve of that ceremony?

The celebration angered God and it led to the death of 3,000 people because despite its claim to be a festival to the true God, it was really a pagan festival! He wasn't fooled.

Christmas likewise, is steeped in Paganism. Jesus is actually the sun god Saturnalia. The gift giving was also a part of that celebration. I think it was to ward off evil.

The first white settlers in America did not celebrate Christmas. They regarded it as a pagan festival.

True Christians are admonished to "stop touching the unclean thing." (Read 2 Cor 6:14-18). You too should!

Why not visit www jw.org and start a free online bible study? It is the best decision you can take, to come to accurate knowledge of the Truth (Read John 17:3). Start Now!

Jehovah witness and their many wrong illustrations. They even do it with their false prophecies when you asked them about it instead of addressing it. They will invent every lie in the book even going as far as telling Jonah and the disciples of Jesus Christ gave false prophecies like them until you check the Bible yourself and notice that nothing of such actually happened like they claim to justify their many false failed prophecies in 1914, 1925, 1918, 1975, etcetera.

See as this one added festival into a clear different case of idolatry as written in the Bible. Very deluded babble Crap Tracts cart pushers. Go and read the Exodus yourself and you will notice how he has added festival and his Watch Tower Babble crap ideas to try and tell you Christmas is bad but show him Deuteronomy 18:20-22 and ask him why JW gave many false prophecies that failed. He will start lying and telling you check his nonsense jw website that hides from them the different child abuser cases of jw elders like with the Australian Royal Commission, etcetera
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2021
DeeMain:

Can you read yourself? You wrote yourself they carved a golden calf to worship. Where did the Christians celebrating Christmas erect golden calves or pagan gods? Is the day not set aside for God?

Why are you comparing oranges to apples?

Welcome to the world of no logic Jehovah witnesses.
They do the same when you confront them with their many false prophecies of 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975, etcetera.
They will invent meanings into Bible passages that have nothing to do with what you asked them when you show them Deuteronomy 18:20-22 and will even go as far as lying that Jonah and the disciples of Jesus Christ gave false prophecies to try and justify their failed prophecies in all these specific dates but Jonah and the disciples of Jesus Christ never did any of such.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

They even the false prophecies Jehovah witnesses usually collect Christmas Bonuses at their work places. � Why do they not reject that?

Foolish apostate! cheesy

I worked from January to December and it's from the gains of what i worked for that the company wants to pay me for my labour for twelve months, how foolish you're to think that i will reject what rightfully belongs to me simply because they tag Christmas to it?

Do you think the company giving such thing will give someone who never work with them? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Foolish apostate! cheesy

I worked from January to December and it's from the gains of what i worked for that the company wants to pay me for my labour for twelve months, how foolish you're to think that i will reject what rightfully belongs to me simply because they tag Christmas to it?

Do you think the company giving such thing will give someone who never work with them? cheesy

Babble Crap Tracts Cart Marketer of the Watch Tower Real Estate Armageddon Company.
Foolish Active Deranged Publisher of a failed prophecies organization! grin

The organization is big on Principles that I know of. If you don't celebrate Christmas then you must not eat out of the money of paganism by collecting Christmas Bonuses grin.

The company is giving you that Worldy bonus at the end of the year and you accepted it. It is like saying I don't do idolatry but I eat the food sacrificed to these idols.
You are simply mad but you don't know it. cheesy

Keep same principle. Don't acknowledge the day then also don't eat the dividends that come with it. He who sees a crime and doesn't report to the Police is as guilty as the criminal that did the crime.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

The organization is big on Principles that I know of. If you don't celebrate Christmas then you must not eat out of the money of paganism by collecting Christmas Bonuses grin.

The company is giving you that Worldy bonus at the end of the year and you accepted it. It is like saying I don't do idolatry but I eat the food sacrificed to these idols.
You are simply mad but you don't know it.
cheesy

Keep same principle. Don't acknowledge the day then also don't eat the dividends that come with it. He who sees a crime and doesn't report to the Police is as guilty as the criminal that did the crime.

You missed the import of idolatry Mr Apostate!

What i WORKED FOR totally differs from what i'm NOT ENTITLED TO.

The company is sharing the proceeds of what we've all worked for the year round so it totally differs from what someone just wish to give you without you labouring for it.

I asked you a simple question:
Do companies give none staff and none customers Christmas bonuses? grin

That's why you can't see children of wisdom reject what rightfully belongs to them and that's where your stupidity is hiding from you Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You missed the import of idolatry Mr Apostate!

What i WORKED FOR totally differs from what i'm NOT ENTITLED TO.

The company is sharing the proceeds of what we've all worked for the year round so it totally differs from what someone just wish to give you without you labouring for it.

I asked you a simple question:
Do companies give none staff and none customers Christmas bonuses? grin

That's why you can't see children of wisdom reject what rightfully belongs to them and that's where your stupidity is hiding from you Sir! cheesy

Mr. Stupid Publisher cheesy

Some synonyms for the word Bonus are:
tip
handout
gift
present
honorarium
reward
prize
inducement
perk
sweetener
cut

A bonus is any type of financial compensation given to an employee above and beyond their normal wage.

grin
In a way the Christmas bonus by your company is not really yours. The company is given you an "idolatrous" end of the year perk to make you feel happy.

You are deluded babble publisher. You want to eat your cake and still have it. grin

Don't acknowledge the day. Don't acknowledge or receive the dividends that come with that celebration.

You are getting that Christmas bonus from the high volume of extra sales/Revenue that comes with more customers patronizing that business that usually comes with the perks of this Christmas season.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Mr. Stupid Publisher cheesy

tip
handout
gift
present
honorarium
reward
prize
inducement
perk
sweetener
cut

A bonus is any type of financial compensation given to an employee above and beyond their normal wage.

grin
In a way the Christmas bonus by your company is not really yours. The company is given you an "idolatrous" end of the year perk to make you feel happy.

You are deluded babble publisher. You want to eat your cake and still have eat. grin

Don't acknowledge the day. Don't acknowledge or receive the dividends that come with that celebration.

You are getting that Christmas bonus from the high volume of extra sales/Revenue that comes with more customers patronizing that business that usually comes with the perks of this Christmas season.

The highlighted is just the point!

Employees not just anybody! wink

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is just the point!

Employees not just anybody! wink

The usual running away from the main point by jws.

The main point is you are not supposed to acknowledge and collect these Christmas Bonuses.
In principle you are even supposed to resign from the work for the "Worldly" company even paying you these Christmas Bonuses.

You carry a No blood card but e reach Christmas Bonuses. You won't carry a No Christmas Bonus card. grin grin

Crazy indoctrinated jw publishers.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Janosky: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

tip
handout
gift
present
honorarium
reward
prize
inducement
perk
sweetener

A bonus is any type of financial compensation given to an employee above and beyond their normal wage
[s]The usual running away from the main point by jws..[/s]

The main point is you are not supposed to acknowledge and collect these Christmas Bonuses.
In principle you are even supposed to resign from the work for the "Worldly" company for even paying you Christmas Bonuses.

[s]You carry a No blood card but e reach Christmas Bonuses. You won't carry a No Christmas Bonus card. grin grin

Crazy indoctrinated jw publishers[/s].

Your mumu is incurable grin grin grin

The employee worked for the bonus .
The employee did NOT work for Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

The usual running away from the main point by jws.
In principle you are even supposed to resign from the work for the "Worldly" company for even paying you Christmas Bonuses.
You carry a No blood card but e reach Christmas Bonuses. You won't carry a No Christmas Bonus card. grin grin
Crazy indoctrinated jw publishers.

Stop crying Sir! grin

Imagine an outsider trying to dictate how those inside should apply our own rules! cheesy

Well it's our own rules and it's application is from our God! Isaiah 54:17 grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Theunderman: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Actually, those of you who submit yourselves to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), that which Jesus Christ said were lies to decieve men away from following the Truth of God, are against God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to attend your churches in His name so be warned. undecided
You are a nobody to criticize Christian religion, people have celebrated Xmas for ages, and nothing happen, DNT come and judge others celebrating thier beliefs, why don't people like you judge African festivals, people have a right to thier belief, don't come and criticize it ok,
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
saddler:
All these catholic people should stop quoting me.

Non-Catholic Christians are opening their eyes everyday to see the paganism the catholic church introduced into Christianity.

Very soon only Catholics will celebrate Christmas

So sad a Christian who profess the faith ,will ignorantly speak this way. It seems immediately you become a pentecostal your senses of HISTORY, which happens to be HIS STORY became lost. The Catholic Church have never for once dragged anything with the pentecostal movement, instead the church simply amend and such amends will never affect the history of the church . The pentecostal movement have been saddle with a lot of lies, and believe you me it is getting worse due to the high love of money, just a matter of time to know if any of them can survive 1000 years from now.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Theunderman:

You are a nobody to criticize Christian religion, people have celebrated Xmas for ages, and nothing happen, DNT come and judge others celebrating thier beliefs, why don't people like you judge African festivals, people have a right to thier belief, don't come and criticize it ok,
What in the world are you rambling about? undecided
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Janosky:

Ruther-tard.
Witchtower Babble Tracts Cart Marketer and Armageddon orphan. grin

Your jw mu.mu is so strong.

Hate Christmas but chop Christmas Bonus. Deluded JW publishers grin

Una just dey deceive una conscience since it's money and not item. grin
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Stop crying Sir! grin

Imagine an outsider trying to dictate how those inside should apply our own rules! cheesy

Well it's our own rules and it's application is from our God! Isaiah 54:17 grin

grin grin
See deluded Witchtower people but you want to tell the Christians how to run Christmas or not do it.

grin
You see the hypocrisy.
Almost all celebrations be it Weddings with wedding bands/rings, anniversaries, etcetera all have pagan origins but Witchtower publishers have the right to select their own pagan celebrations while the Christians should not with their Christmas.

Una mu.mu too much. grin

I hope you don't also have so many of these modern brands like Nike and others in your house because take Nike. It goes back to Greek goddess origin.

Virtually, everything comes with a pagan origin.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin
See deluded Witchtower people but you want to tell the Christians how to run Christmas or not do it.

grin
You see the hypocrisy.
Almost all celebrations be it Weddings with wedding bands/rings, anniversaries, etcetera all have pagan origins but Witchtower publishers have the right to select their own pagan celebrations while the Christians should not with their Christmas.

Una mu.mu too much. grin

I hope you don't also have so many of these modern brands like Nike and others in your house because take Nike. It goes back to Greek goddess origin.

Virtually, everything comes with a pagan origin.

Your PERSONAL opinion.
You've been arguing with almost everyone on the thread because of Christmas so if you want to celebrate it no one is holding you back but i quoted you because you're trying to blame Jehovah's Witnesses for everyone who decides to forgo Christmas, that's why i quoted you otherwise it's your life live it the way you know best! wink

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Theunderman: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you rambling about? undecided
Don't come and tell people what to believe in or what they shouldn't. Keep your belief to yourself
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Theunderman:

Don't come and tell people what to believe in or what they shouldn't. Keep your belief to yourself
My God mandates that I tell others about Him and you are here rattling on about how I shouldn't do just that? undecided

Are you OK at all?. undecided
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Singlenhappy(f): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2021
saddler:
True Christians dont celebrate Christmas.

Neither Jesus nor his Disciples celebrated their birthdays.

Jesus knew about birthday celebration but yet didnt do it. His disciples knew about birthday celebration but didn't do it and now you are celebrating the birthday of Jesus for him.

Are you more knowledgeable, righteous and holy than Jesus or his disciples?

If birthday was a good thing to celebrate, wouldn't Jesus or his disciples have celebrated their birthday?

Be wise
you guys who are the professional Christian religious followers who do only the right things, right feasts and right denomination,why not mind your saddist Christianity and allow the rest of us who are not responsible, faithful and professional Christians who enjoy celebration the essence and substance of Christianity which is our redemption. Continue your religion and leave us alone, you can't stop to enter our rest,peace,joy of our salvation simply bcoz you hold the key to the kingdom and you refuse to enter still you are stopping others from entering. We will resist your pharasaic,sadducist ideology and enter with into our rest with violence bcoz they voilent must take it by force. You're just a sadist. Thank you!
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Donedeal1(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2021
StreetFight:

Who invented Christianity if not us?
Remember the missionaries British came with the mission during the colonial regime.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Singlenhappy:
you guys who are the professional Christian religious followers who do only the right things, right feasts and right denomination,why not mind your saddist Christianity and allow the rest of us who are not responsible, faithful and professional Christians who enjoy celebration the essence and substance of Christianity which is our redemption. Continue your religion and leave us alone, you can't stop to enter our rest,peace,joy of our salvation simply bcoz you hold the key to the kingdom and you refuse to enter still you are stopping others from entering. We will resist your pharasaic,sadducist ideology and enter with into our rest with violence bcoz they voilent must take it by force. You're just a sadist. Thank you!
You think yourself different from the religious folks amongst you but you are wrong. undecided

Christianity isn't about your ideas and rules - Jesus Christ actually meant for those who follow Him to do as He commands - John 14 vs 15 - 25. He even went further to declare that His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14. undecided

He did warn that those who follow their own doctrines and traditions(rules) - whether those that belong to churches and their denominations or those who think they can define right and wrong as they see fit, are not of Him but against Him and the truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Janosky: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Singlenhappy:
What does eating rice and chicken got to do with your salvation?
Hebrews 5:7-9, in your Bible, the birth of Christ has ZERO connection to salvation.
His obedience and death is the cornerstone of our salvation.
Make una no dey DECEIVE una selves.

The principles of Genesis 40:20 , Mark 6:14,21 & Mark 8:15, means nothing to deluded 3 godheads Polytheists whose god is their belly, WAILING upandan over rice and chicken grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Janosky:

He is really bitter seeing people from different religions condemning his most cherished pagan custom "CHRISTMAS"
So all he could think of is Jehovah's Witnesses, instead of trying to convince those who see his CHRISTMAS as filth! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by Depsui(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
But she is right.

Christmas is not in the Bible.

It's not confirmed Christ was born in December.

Na pagan festival una dey celebrate so o
undecided cry

My brother pagans don't have the power to reserve a day for idol worship. Only God can dedicate a day.

50 million pagans deciding to worship their gods on a particular cannot stop over 1 billion christians from celebrating Jesus Christ. So don't have the mindset that because pagans dedicate a day, then every christian that celebrate on that day is serving idols. Pagans don't have that power. It is God almighty that created every day.

Now if you choose not to celebrate Christmas, its fine. But don't ascribe omnipotent power to pagans, they didn't create a single day, Yahwey did.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by johnw47: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Janosky:

The principles of Genesis 40:20 , Mark 6:14,21 & Mark 8:15, means nothing to deluded 3 godheads Polytheists whose god is their belly,
grin cheesy grin grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost blasphemer and fraud jw janosky
forever loving to blaspheme Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit of the Bible
calling them "3 godheads" etc. etc. etc.

janosky:

"godhead alias doghead"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) by johnw47: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Janosky:

the birth of Christ has ZERO connection to salvation.

The principles of Genesis 40:20 , Mark 6:14,21 & Mark 8:15, means nothing to deluded 3 godheads Polytheists whose god is their belly,
WAIL grin cheesy grin grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost blasphemer and fraud jw janosky

@ bold, you so dum, Jesus had to first come into the world as man
to be able to die for the sins of the world < so His birth is a big connection to His Salvation, He couldn't have saved us without first being born man

@underline, you say happy's god's is 3 godheads and then you say his god is his belly
you full of confusion all over the place, of course:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.