Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. (1299 Views)

The Christmas You Celebrate Every Year. / The Shocking Truth About Christmas / African Muslim In America Makes Funny Rant About Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2021
chikason22:

Thank you for your contribution.
One question I want to ask is.
Are Jehovah's witness the only true church in Christendom?

Well i will also like to ask you one question, if you answer mine then i will not hesitate to answer yours.

What do you think about over 41,000 different sects all claiming denominations of Christianity with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of Jesus Christ who is a strong advocate of oneness in thought {John 17:20-23} does it befits what Jesus prayed for or a blasphemy on the name of the true God? smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by chikason22(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i will also like to ask you one question, if you answer mine then i will not hesitate to answer yours.

What do you think about over 41,000 different sects all claiming denominations of Christianity with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of Jesus Christ who is a strong advocate of oneness in thought {John 17:20-23} does it befits what Jesus prayed for or a blasphemy on the name of the true God? smiley

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Read also Revelation 16:13'14

Those are the reasons we have devise teachings in Christendom today.
Your church also have more to learn and get corrected also.
Peace into you.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
chikason22:

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Read also Revelation 16:13'14

Those are the reasons we have devise teachings in Christendom today.
Your church also have more to learn and get corrected also.
Peace into you.

Well i'll only enlighten you on the meaning of that word "Christendom" it means sects of different beliefs and ideologies claiming denominations of followers of Christ.

Whereas "Christians" in the first century had the same line of thought just as Jesus fervently prayed! John 17:20-23; Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

Though the group name "Christians" was a borrowed name, God only permitted His worshipers to bear it until Jesus came in 1914 to separate pure worship from false religions.

God allowed different sects to claim they belong to Him from the first century until 1914 but in 1931 when the true have seen how His Son (Jesus) efficiently separated faithful people and brought them under one umbrella as He (God) promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3

JEHOVAH the true God began calling His own worshipers by another name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

So you can continue arguing with your fellow worshipers our own God has separated us and given us the name that throughout the world everyone can SEE clearly the difference between us and all those claiming believers in in our God! Matthew 5:13-16

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by chikason22(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i'll only enlighten you on the meaning of that word "Christendom" it means sects of different beliefs and ideologies claiming denominations of followers of Christ.

Whereas "Christians" in the first century had the same line of thought just as Jesus fervently prayed! John 17:20-23; Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

Though the group name "Christians" was a borrowed name, God only permitted His worshipers to bear it until Jesus came in 1914 to separate pure worship from false religions.

God allowed different sects to claim they belong to Him from the first century until 1914 but in 1931 when the true have seen how His Son (Jesus) efficiently separated faithful people and brought them under one umbrella as He (God) promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3

JEHOVAH the true God began calling His own worshipers by another name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

So you can continue arguing with your fellow worshipers our own God has separated us and given us the name that throughout the world everyone can SEE clearly the difference between us and all those claiming believers in in our God! Matthew 5:13-16

May you have PEACE! smiley
WTBTS which is a religious organization you belonged called herself Jehovah witness.
Take a look at what you quoted from verse 1
Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Now the question is
Who Are Jehovah's Witness
Is it Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society?
Definitely not. They're a group who profess christian faith.

Jehovah's Witnesses are those who Jehovah the Almighty God commission through His beloved son Jesus Christ to propagate His saving gospel and gospel of peace As clearly stated in...

Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Continuing, the set of Christians referred to as Jehovah's witness are the very ELECT of God. The apostles, the Remnants of The SAINTS. They are those who are redeemed from among men.
The One hundred and Forty and Four Thousand. ( 144,000 )

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

They are not thought by any man but by the holy spirit of God.
Those are the real Jehovah's witness.
God gave an example using Jeremiah the prophet and I quote

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Stop turning the Holy Scripture upside down to suit your belief. Be warned for everyone shall give account of his doing before Christ.
This is the reason we have different believe in churches today. Let us uphold the true teachings our Lord and stop the removing somethings to suit our worship

May the peace of God be into you.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
chikason22:

WTBTS which is a religious organization you belonged called herself Jehovah witness.
Take a look at what you quoted from verse 1
Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Now the question is
Who Are Jehovah's Witness
Is it Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society?
Definitely not. They're a group who profess christian faith.

Jehovah's Witnesses are those who Jehovah the Almighty God commission through His beloved son Jesus Christ to propagate His saving gospel and gospel of peace As clearly stated in...

Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Continuing, the set of Christians referred to as Jehovah's witness are the very ELECT of God. The apostles, the Remnants of The SAINTS. They are those who are redeemed from among men.
The One hundred and Forty and Four Thousand. ( 144,000 )

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

They are not thought by any man but by the holy spirit of God.
Those are the real Jehovah's witness.
God gave an example using Jeremiah the prophet and I quote

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Stop turning the Holy Scripture upside down to suit your belief. Be warned for everyone shall give account of his doing before Christ.
This is the reason we have different believe in churches today. Let us uphold the true teachings our Lord and stop the removing somethings to suit our worship

May the peace of God be into you.

Stop deceiving yourself!
The one and only group known as Jehovah's Witnesses is the Watchtower.
Even your own Church members will refute it profusely if you call them Jehovah's Witnesses.

I just want you to know that we are no part of your religious sects arguing amongst yourselves. We are Jehovah's Witnesses and we are no part of you people! smiley

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by chikason22(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Stop deceiving yourself!
The one and only group known as Jehovah's Witnesses is the Watchtower.
Even your own Church members will refute it profusely if you call them Jehovah's Witnesses.

I just want you to know that we are no part of your religious sects arguing amongst yourselves. We are Jehovah's Witnesses and we are no part of you people! smiley
I always have a reply for you from the scripture which many of you WTBTS don't follow to the letters. You changed some to suit your belief.
Listen to what Christ said

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This is what many of you do maybe dir to ignorance but gradually some of your members are getting more enlightened.

1 Timothy 5:13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

There are many things your church needs to change so as to be in line with the true teachings of Jesus Christ.
I commend watch tower for keeping to letters some of the true teachings as contained in the Bible. But you guys have a lot to learn. Gradually you people will see the light and acknowledge God's order of things. Peace
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
chikason22:

I always have a reply for you from the scripture which many of you WTBTS don't follow to the letters. You changed some to suit your belief.
Listen to what Christ said

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This is what many of you do maybe dir to ignorance but gradually some of your members are getting more enlightened.

1 Timothy 5:13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

There are many things your church needs to change so as to be in line with the true teachings of Jesus Christ.
I commend watch tower for keeping to letters some of the true teachings as contained in the Bible. But you guys have a lot to learn. Gradually you people will see the light and acknowledge God's order of things. Peace

Stop deceiving yourself! smiley

If you're arguing with your fellow religionists it simply means all of you are confused and scattered. Luke 11:23
I have done what the Holy Spirit brought me here to do so it's left for you to humble yourself and accept the truth or continue arguing with your fellow religionists.
Just know that Jehovah's Witnesses has been called out of the confusion you people keep yourself we are standing out! John 17:14 smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by chikason22(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Stop deceiving yourself! smiley

If you're arguing with your fellow religionists it simply means all of you are confused and scattered. Luke 11:23
I have done what the Holy Spirit brought me here to do so it's left for you to humble yourself and accept the truth or continue arguing with your fellow religionists.
Just know that Jehovah's Witnesses has been called out of the confusion you people keep yourself we are standing out! John 17:14 smiley
You're the one deceiving yourself.
What attributes do you have to call yourselves a name reserved for God's ELECTS Who made you a custodian of the WORD OF GOD
who appointed you a SAINT
It seems you're too full of yourself to accept the TRUTH. Why can't you humble yourselves and read that Bible you carry up and down to preach what you don't understand to people and read it thoroughly. Pray for the Spirit to give you understanding.

2 Samuel 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
chikason22:

You're the one deceiving yourself.
What attributes do you have to call yourselves a name reserved for God's ELECTS Who made you a custodian of the WORD OF GOD
who appointed you a SAINT
It seems you're too full of yourself to accept the TRUTH. Why can't you humble yourselves and read that Bible you carry up and down to preach what you don't understand to people and read it thoroughly. Pray for the Spirit to give you understanding.

2 Samuel 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

We are no part of your confused religious system.
We are Jehovah's Witnesses, the one and only group practicing pure worship.
So go and fine your own family in your religion because we are no part of your confused and spiritually scattered worship! Luke 11:23 smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by chikason22(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are no part of your confused religious system.
We are Jehovah's Witnesses, the one and only group practicing pure worship.
So go and fine your own family in your religion because we are no part of your confused and spiritually scattered worship! Luke 11:23 smiley

Luke 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Put your house in order and stop speaking what you can't defend. No single proof from the holy Bible to prove your point.
Which Bible una dey use sef
Behaving like the Pharisees in the time of Jesus Christ.
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
chikason22:

Luke 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Put your house in order and stop speaking what you can't defend. No single proof from the holy Bible to prove your point.
Which Bible una dey use sef
Behaving like the Pharisees in the time of Jesus Christ.

Ògbéni since you and i don't have the same line of thought, you are not my brother in the faith but neighbour like anyone else! Matthew 12:46-50
Go and put your house in order mine is fine! smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
Some Christians know the truth but they just wish to have something to sha celebrate!

Celebration of idolatory!

Truthissu.preme anti.islam advo.catejare

We are celebrating the Messiah that came to die for you and I as read from the Quran

Quran 19:33

"And peace is upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised alive again."

We are celebrating a King, a Prophet that was NOT poisoned to death, we are celebrating a saviour that died and resurrected, we are celebrating the King of kings that is NOT after girl's toto, we are remembering the birth of a Prophet that never commits any atrocity, a sinless son that is HIGHLY HONOURED in this world and in heaven as Quran says

Quran 3:45

And (remember) when the angels said: "Mary, God gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, to be called the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary; highly honored in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those near-stationed to God

Muhammad the pedophile messenger that was poisoned to death whom allah couldn't saved and resurrected is NOT worthy of celebrating, take it or leave it
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you know that it's fake then it's your testimony against mine!

I left Islam which you are carrying on your head now because i found out that it's FAKE.
So if you also call what i found FAKE it simply means one against one, therefore hold onto your Islam while i hold onto my faith in Christ Jesus! smiley
Papa JW, this your diversion tactics don old. Stop saying these na, we know you were an ignorant Muslim back then. You know nothing much except hearsays.

Why not respond to what I said directly next time instead of reminding me of when you were a Muslim but not Muslim?
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Papa JW, this your diversion tactics don old. Stop saying these na, we know you were an ignorant Muslim back then. You know nothing much except hearsays.

Why not respond to what I said directly next time instead of reminding me of when you were a Muslim but not Muslim?

I agree with you 100% that i wasn't a Muslim for real just as Boko Haram, Isis, Al Shabab, Al Kedah, Taliban killing innocent people are not real Muslims. Just as all Muslims joining in the celebration of Christmas aren't Muslims for real, just as all Muslims drinking alcoholic beverages aren't Muslims for real, just as all Muslims eating bush meat not bleeded and pork meat aren't Muslims for real, just as all Muslims periodically worshiping with Churchgoers aren't Muslims for real! cheesy

Ọmọ if you said i wasn't a Muslim for real, i can only be fully convinced that there is something called Muslim when you present a group practicing Islam purely. In the absence of that none of you is practicing Islam for real because from the viewpoint of some Muslims even you are not a Muslims, ló bá tán!

So present a group that's practicing Islam purely then i will know the things i missed when i was a Muslim! smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I agree with you 100% that i wasn't a Muslim for real just as Boko Haram, Isis, Al Shabab, Al Kedah, Taliban killing innocent people are not real Muslims. Just as all Muslims joining in the celebration of Christmas aren't Muslims for real, just as all Muslims drinking alcoholic beverages aren't Muslims for real, just as all Muslims eating bush meat not bleeded and pork meat aren't Muslims for real, just as all Muslims periodically worshiping with Churchgoers aren't Muslims for real! cheesy

Ọmọ if you said i wasn't a Muslim for real, i can only be fully convinced that there is something called Muslim when you present a group practicing Islam purely. In the absence of that none of you is practicing Islam for real because from the viewpoint of some Muslims even you are not a Muslims, ló bá tán!

So present a group that's practicing Islam purely then i will know the things i missed when i was a Muslim! smiley

Islam is not necessarily about a group per say, it's about following the Islamic creed i.e. the following the Qu'ran an Sunnah according to the pious predecessors.

Any group that conforms to the above are the true Muslims.

This is unlike your cult that was started just about a century ago.
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Please AntiChristian, something just came up.

This man publicly denied you that "you're not a Muslim"

Is anything wrong?
Please if you're not comfortable with the question just ignore but please if you want to reply let me know if the so called "NeoWanZaeed" himself is a true Muslim or not
Thank you in advance!

Leverage2021:

Muslims are laughing at you right now
Don't run you are on the spot don't shift goal post tongue tongue
Prove your own statement
This is one of the pillars of Islam and you can't proof it
What a mess
What a joke
cc SlyDev theFilmtric NeoWanZaeed
oloyedewaris
Haakeem pls come and help Antichristian he is on the hotseat looking for 5 times prayer in the Quran grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NeoWanZaeed:

He's not a Muslim. No tag me to his nonsense
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please AntiChristian, something just came up.

This man publicly denied you that "you're not a Muslim"

Is anything wrong?
Please if you're not comfortable with the question just ignore but please if you want to reply let me know if the so called "NeoWanZaeed" himself is a true Muslim or not
Thank you in advance!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He is well known here. He's just like you are. All Christians are false except Jehovah witnesses. All Muslims are false except those who follow their own way of practicing Islam.
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

He is well known here. He's just like you are. All Christians are false except Jehovah witnesses. All Muslims are false except those who follow their own way of practicing Islam.

Just like you, all Muslims are false except those who follow your own way of practicing Islam!

Do you now agree that i was once a Muslim?
If you say "NO" then the guy is right you too aren't a Muslim but if you say "YES" then i was once a Muslim too! cheesy
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just like you, all Muslims are false except those who follow your own way of practicing Islam!

Do you now agree that i was once a Muslim?
If you say "NO" then the guy is right you too aren't a Muslim but if you say "YES" then i was once a Muslim too! cheesy

Where did I say you were never a Muslim? I kept emphasising ignorance in you then as well as now!

I won't say those who follow my way of Islam but the way of the Qu'ran and Sunnah. I am not the standard!

I can say you were not a Muslim back then If i know your situation then!
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did I say you were never a Muslim? I kept emphasising ignorance in you then as well as now!

I won't say those who follow my way if Islam but the way of the Qu'ran and Sunnah.

I can say you were not a Muslim back then I know your situation then!

My child, the problem here is not about the Qu'ran or Sunnah rather it's what each person concludes after reading the book.
The only way to establish facts is not by reading books and interpreting what is written in it, it's by practicing it in order to benefit both you and those around you.
That's why i keep emphasizing on the group practicing pure Islam.
I will not argue with you again once you do that because the performance of such a group globally will be sufficient enough to convince all right thinking persons that what you're saying is from the Creator and not some monster demons.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by dfrost: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Lamasta fergie001 come ooh. I've found chikason22.

He ghosted on us yesterday. Lost yesterday, found today.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My child, the problem here is not about the Qu'ran or Sunnah rather it's what each person concludes after reading the book.
The only way to establish facts is not by reading books and interpreting what is written in it, it's by practicing it in order to benefit both you and those around you.
That's why i keep emphasizing on the group practicing pure Islam.
I will not argue with you again once you do that because the performance of such a group globally will be sufficient enough to convince all right thinking persons that what you're saying is from the Creator and not some monster demons.

Thank you! smiley

You just want to proof your Jehovah witness group...

And it's not about what each person concludes about the text of Islam.

Islam as i said is not about any specific group. What makes us one is the creed!
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by fergie001: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2021
dfrost:

dfrost:

fergie001 chikason22 is waiting for you with 6 dozens of mofo to beat you up... cheesy grin
Nations Cup never start..... Chikason22 don dey miss roll call grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by Lamasta(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2021
dfrost:

Make we leave am make in enjoy in L safely grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by chikason22(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
dfrost:

You follow Man U and City fans dey mock me abi. No worry e go reach Ina turn
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by dfrost: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2021
chikason22:

You follow Man U and City fans dey mock me abi. No worry e go reach Ina turn

No be like that. We dey wait for roll call na... Remember AFCON, we are on the same team. Please we are still waiting for roll call grin cheesy
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by dfrost: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Lamasta:

Make we leave am make in enjoy in L safely grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

You just want to proof your Jehovah witness group...
And it's not about what each person concludes about the text of Islam.
Islam as i said is not about any specific group. What makes us one is the creed!

The creed or whatever you call it is just words written somewhere.

To Illustrate: look at the constitution of Nigeria and Nigerians, which is most important, is it the constitution or wellbeing of the populace?

The people must depends on the constitution to cohabit peacefully but if there is no part of Nigeria where the people are peacefully living together then something is wrong with the constitution itself not the people!

If you revere any deity the only proof that such a deity exists and is wise is the unity and peaceful cohabitation of it's worshipers.
In the absence of that then something is wrong with the deity because all sane humans want to be LOVED, JOYFUL and living under a PEACEFUL atmosphere! undecided
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The creed or whatever you call it is just words written somewhere.

To Illustrate: look at the constitution of Nigeria and Nigerians, which is most important, is it the constitution or wellbeing of the populace?

The people must depends on the constitution to cohabit peacefully but if there is no part of Nigeria where the people are peacefully living together then something is wrong with the constitution itself not the people!

If you revere any deity the only proof that such a deity exists and is wise is the unity and peaceful cohabitation of it's worshipers.
In the absence of that then something is wrong with the deity because all sane humans want to be LOVED, JOYFUL and living under a PEACEFUL atmosphere! undecided

With this your theory can you explain why your founder divorced his wife when there was no peaceful coexistence between them?
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

With this your theory can you explain why your founder divorced his wife when there was no peaceful coexistence between them?
First of all you've been misinformed!
Jesus never got married so he can't divorce his wife since he never had one.
Secondly marriage is between two persons that decided to make a vow to stick to each other so if one party decides to decline from sticking to the vow it's not the fault of God who initiated marriage neither is it that of the people who witnessed the solemnization.
Lastly we are talking about people who come from different races, cultures, languages, skin colour, class and educational background all agreeing to cohabit peacefully. So it totally differs from two persons who chose to live together as a couple and later decided to go their separate ways! smiley
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by AntiChristian: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

First of all you've been misinformed!
Jesus never got married so he can't divorce his wife since he never had one.
Secondly marriage is between two persons that decided to make a vow to stick to each other so if one party decides to decline from sticking to the vow it's not the fault of God who initiated marriage neither is it that of the people who witnessed the solemnization.
Lastly we are talking about people who come from different races, cultures, languages, skin colour, class and educational background all agreeing to cohabit peacefully. So it totally differs from two persons who chose to live together as a couple and later decided to go their separate ways! smiley

Jesus Kwa! I know Jesus didn't marry before. No be Russell be your founder?
Re: Facts About Christmas You Need To Know. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus Kwa! I know Jesus didn't marry before. No be Russell be your founder?
You missed it again!
How many times do i have to teach you what a founder means?
Jesus is the one whose teachings increases the understanding of a group from time to time, if Russell do celebrate Christmas in his life time how could he be the founder of a group that's now seeing Christmas as Idolatry? Other religions claiming Christians around you have remained in the things humans laid down for them till now, instead of accepting correction a set will just separate themselves from a group and start another group saying the Holy Spirit has revealed something to them, but at the same time they will continue to count those who ignore the things they claim holy spirit revealed to them as worshipers of the same God in the name of "DENOMINATIONS"
Well that's how they keep on creating more lanes for the broad road! Matthew 7:13-14
So my young man, Jesus is the founder whose teachings always increase the understanding of a group from time to time and instantly they will all yield to the new light {Proverbs 4:18} because they believe what Jesus told them. John 16:12-13

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Bathing In River With Special Soap Sparks Speculations (video) / Original Sin? / Religion Befuddles The Mind, Its : Mindless. =/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.