Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered (2315 Views)

Nigerian Dad Cried After Playing "Bet9ja" With His Kid's School Fees / Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by yungzed360(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2021
A man simply identified by his first name Friday, has gambled with people's contribution money for the festive season amounting to over N201,000 naira.

He is alleged to have gambled the said sum over a short period of two months with numerous amounts of bet9ja tickets played and no single one won (over 5,000 bet9ja tickets) recovered from under his mattress and around his house as at the time of filing this report.

He has been swiftly moved to the Kwanawa Divisional Police Station, Special Crime Unit, Sokoto for further investigation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pt5BFBTfsPo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video and pictures below, more details
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pt5BFBTfsPo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by DannyXpress: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2021
If you want to be rich, don't take gambling as a hustle

Infact stay away from it if you can.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by MickzyDonald: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Gambling ruins, if i can quit then I've seen far from it, never for once gamble if you have been gambling, rain doesn't fall everyday
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by beeblack: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2021
That is result for the people that believe only in gambling as a mean of surviving.

I play it once in a while for fun not for investment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2021
this man na big waste....this is nonsense na
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by BigYash: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Make them sell all his property take settle the debt na.. So that next time if he hear Bet or Gamble he go dey run.. How will you use people's money to gamble That's bullshit mehn!
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by paulolee(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2021
DannyXpress:
If you want to be rich, don't take gambling as a hustle

Infact stay away from it if you can.
I swear....this man no try
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by floss(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
My guy almost dropped out from school after using his school fees and house rent play Bet9ja that. Being addicted to gambling is very dangerous.
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by respect80(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
5k bet9ja tickets and he still uses a mattress?

1 Like

Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by Shellsploit: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Reminds me of one popular Nairaland moderator...
Hes an avid gambler!
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by funshow21: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
i know of someone who lost his fortune to gambling..
Re: Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Gambling ruins, if i can quit then I've seen far from it, never for once gamble if you have been gambling, rain doesn't fall everyday
sincerely gambling ruins truly but it has elevated some people from rags to riches but its just that most people don't play it with sense.

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? / Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Alleged Fake Currency Printing (video) / Ten Deadliest Terrorist Attacks Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.