Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? (4897 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Image123:

They believe, i believe. Hmmm. Why are those right conditions not turning algae into humans in 2021?

I have not had any engagement with you before so I won't assume to know where you're coming from or where youre going.

My point is simple, an algae is a proof that there is a proof to evolutionism.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
HardMirror:
hmmm... this is so flawed. Citations needed please

https://www.quantamagazine.org/billion-year-old-algae-and-newer-genes-hint-at-land-plants-origin-20200326/

If you can, also read up on the book, Secret of Ages.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
HardMirror:
hmmm... this is so flawed. Citations needed please

If I may ask what do you believe is the oldest organism that all other organisms can be traced to.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Hugoempirecargo: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
So WHAT created animals

And please don't tell me the evolved also

HardMirror:
we evolved over time. What do you mean by who? Why not WHAT? you mean a human must have created life? Is that why you use the word WHO? So you mean humans first existed then created animals? Because you asking WHO created animals means, you think a human created all animals and it is impossible for animals to exist if a human did not create them.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Steep(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
HardMirror:
true. I love contributions like this. You are absolutely right. But if the rocks they are found on can be proven not to be from earth, I think that gives another dimension to the situation, not that it proves that life evolved from non living things but it raises more questions
well, It is no problem for me as a Christian discovering the amazing works of God, yes it raises more questions such as what more can we know about these organism.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hugoempirecargo:
So WHAT created animals

And please don't tell me the evolved also

they evolved. Or do you have a better explanation?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Myer:

If I may ask what do you believe is the oldest organism that all other organisms can be traced to.
I don't know
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by shaybebaby(f): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Steep:

This is just a proof that organism can survive in extreme environments not a proof of evolution nor that life originate from non living things.

The context of the question here is life on earth, where creationists attritube to their God. The excerpt above answers the question ergo, life was provably seeded on earth by asteroids during the Earth's early years.

Extremophiles that can survive radiation and even space environment lend credence to this theory.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
HardMirror:
I don't know

I have solved this puzzle. Most evolutionists believe the oldest organism is the algae and from it all other organisms can be traced.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Image123(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Myer:

I have not had any engagement with you before so I won't assume to know where you're coming from or where youre going.

My point is simple, an algae is a proof that there is a proof to evolutionism due to algae.

Hear little about your proof.

"Division-level classification, as with kingdom-level classification, is tenuous for algae. "

"Furthermore, the apparent evolutionary scatter of some algae among protozoan and fungal groups implies that a natural classification of algae as a class is impracticable."

"The class Dinophyceae is of uncertain origin and is taxonomically contentious. "

"The origin of the chromophyte algae also remains unknown."

"The Euglenophyceae are believed to be an ancient lineage of algae that includes some zooflagellate protozoa, which is supported by ultrastructural and molecular data, though the group is taxonomically contentious. "

"the fossil record for some groups of algae has hindered evolutionary studies, and the realization that some algae are more closely related to protozoa or fungi than they are to other algae came late, producing confusion in evolutionary thought and delays in understanding the evolution of the algae."

These ridiculous quotes are from scientific studies . i cannot base my existence or that of my family and loved ones on changing human suggestions and confusion. It is insane, to be mild.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Steep(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
shaybebaby:

The context of the question here is life on earth, where creationists attritube to their God. The excerpt above answers the question ergo, life was provably seeded on earth by asteroids during the Earth's early years.

Extremophiles that can survive radiation and even space environment lend credence to this theory.

That extremophiles can survive extreme conditions is not proof that life exist from space.
So far there is no evidence of life outside space. So your source is just conjecture.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Image123:

Hear little about your proof.

"Division-level classification, as with kingdom-level classification, is tenuous for algae. "

"Furthermore, the apparent evolutionary scatter of some algae among protozoan and fungal groups implies that a natural classification of algae as a class is impracticable."

"The class Dinophyceae is of uncertain origin and is taxonomically contentious. "

"The origin of the chromophyte algae also remains unknown."

"The Euglenophyceae are believed to be an ancient lineage of algae that includes some zooflagellate protozoa, which is supported by ultrastructural and molecular data, though the group is taxonomically contentious. "

"the fossil record for some groups of algae has hindered evolutionary studies, and the realization that some algae are more closely related to protozoa or fungi than they are to other algae came late, producing confusion in evolutionary thought and delays in understanding the evolution of the algae."

These ridiculous quotes are from scientific studies . i cannot base my existence or that of my family and loved ones on changing human suggestions and confusion. It is insane, to be mild.

Well, I did not claim it's an absolute truth.
I simply countered your argument that there's no proof that creationism isn't true.

Algae is not born or created but simply develop under the right conditions.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
shaybebaby:

How can we trace life on earth to asteroids from outer space when scientists agree that only earth has the biosphere for living organisms to survive?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Myer:

I have solved this puzzle. Most evolutionists believe the oldest organism is the algae and from it all other organisms can be traced.
your citations?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by shaybebaby(f): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Myer:

How can we trace life on earth to asteroids from outer space when scientists agree that only earth has the biosphere for living organisms to survive?
Panspermia is but one of a few theories and the presence of extremophiles on earth challenges our understanding of the conditions under which life could survive.

I'm not a scientist but in light of discoveries constantly being made by the scientific community, it is a possibility as opposed to creationism which has no observable evidence nor clues other than words written in a book.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
shaybebaby:

Panspermia is but one of a few theories and the presence of extremophiles on earth challenges our understanding of the conditions under which life could survive.

I'm not a scientist but in light of discoveries constantly being made by the scientific community, it is a possibility as opposed to creationism which has no observable evidence nor clues other than words written in a book.

Well said.
You may not be a scientist but you fooled me well.lol
Panspermia and extremophiles are terms I'm just getting introduced to.

There are so many theories out there.
I've accepted the Agnostic position, we may never know how existence began and I'm ok with that.

It's up to anyone to decide what they choose to believe. If creationism makes you sleep peacefully, by all means create away. cheesy
But if your inquisitive mind doesn't find any sense or satisfaction in creationism, and Darwinism (Evolution) rocks your boat, then by all means evolve away. cheesy

But as we continue to present arguments for and against both schools of thought, I think my Agnostic disposition is more justified.

For the Creationist, who is the creator? What has he created lately?

For the Evolutionist, what creature have you seen evolve lately?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by shaybebaby(f): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Myer:

Well said.

I've accepted the Agnostic position, we may never know how existence began and I'm ok with that.

It's up to anyone to decide what they choose to believe. If creationism makes you sleep peacefully, by all means create away. cheesy
But if your inquisitive mind doesn't find any sense or satisfaction in creationism, and Darwinism (Evolution) rocks your boat, then by all means evolve away. cheesy

But as we continue to present arguments for and against both schools of thought, I think my Agnostic disposition is more justified.

Omicron grin
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Myer:

Well said.

We just exist!

The first humans just appeared!

What else?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

Omicron grin
good answer actually.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

the bolded is exactly the point I am making... there is absolutely no evidence or rationale behind the believe in creationism

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

I honestly think, the belief that life is created is because we humans seek to claim being special than other life forms, we do not want to accept we are just animals
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Image123(m): 4:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

Well, I did not claim it's an absolute truth.
I simply countered your argument that there's no proof that creationism isn't true.

Algae is not born or created but simply develop under the right conditions.

Exactly why i asked you if you are algae. i am not an expert on algae but that algae is developed doesn't mean humans are not created. They are not the same are they?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
Just so you know and perhaps you can think...
1. No single evidence for creationism
2. There are thousands of evidence that supports evolution.
3. Creationism teaches that life came from nothing, yet creationists keep asking where life started with evolution?
There is absolutely no reason to believe a god created life and no evidence for it.
if you have evidence or superior arguement that supports creationism over evolution tell us, cause no one in the world has so far presented any evidence that life was created
Happy Sunday

Your problem with creation comes from the opinion that you don't want anyone to teach you how to live your life. So far you have that as the bedrock of your argument then there's no way you can be helped.
Whether you choose evolution or creation the problem is still there that both theories is all about how life began that no human witnessed. So it's just what you choose against what others choose: Evolution vs Creation.
To solve the riddle both theories must be scrutinized (not by biased observers) but by open minded intellectuals who wants to know the main purpose of life. smiley

HardMirror:

I honestly think, the belief that life is created is because we humans seek to claim being special than other life forms, we do not want to accept we are just animals
I love that opening phrase here "i honestly think"
Now let's test the honesty in your thought:

I will ask few questions that and refer HONEST HEARTED followers to the one and only source of information that perfectly answer each of my question, but then try to answer using your Evolution Theory.

If all creatures are equal and none is special, why is it that only humans have developed the basic necessities of life like FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER?
Why is it that only humans have the ability to dislocate any other creature from their habitat once they choose to occupy the place?
Why is it that only humans have developed other means of transportation, communication and recreation?
My own answer:
" Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.” And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:26-28

Why do snakes have four legs in their DNA but no more moving with legs today?
My own answer:

Then Jehovah God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild animals of the field. On your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life" Genesis 3:14

Why do we have to grow old, become sickly and die?

My own answer:
"In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” Genesis 1:19

Despite being another form of animal why do humans speak different languages?

My own answer:

"Come! Let us go down there and confuse their language in order that they may not understand one another’s language.” Genesis 11:7

Why is it that of all the animals only humans are found in all the places habitable by creatures living on land?

My own answer:

So Jehovah scattered them from there over the entire face of the earth, and they gradually left off building the city. That is why it was named Baʹbel, because there Jehovah confused the language of all the earth, and Jehovah scattered them from there over the entire face of the earth. Genesis 11:8-9

I have picked all my answers from a book that starts with this opening phrase:

"in the beginning" Genesis 1:1

You and i are human and we both know that these questions are important so try to answer them from your understanding of the Evolution Theory.
Please present answers first before thinking of some fruitless counter argument! smiley
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Image123:

Exactly why i asked you if you are algae. i am not an expert on algae but that algae is developed doesn't mean humans are not created. They are not the same are they?

Are you dust? Since that's what the bible says.

You don't seem to understand evolution theory.

It isn't that all living organisms are algae. It simply implies that every form of living organism is a by product of the mutations of the algae after billions of years, animals and humans inclusive.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

Omicron grin

Lol pls stop.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
good answer actually.

Far from it.lol it's not natural.
You know my stance on covid already so no need to explain further.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

Far from it.lol it's not natural.
You know my stance on covid already so no need to explain further.
she is right none the less. Same thing with HIV AIDS they keep mutating, such mutation or micro evolution if not macro leads to them crossing species they can infect hence their capability to infect homo sapiens.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Image123:

what created humans and why do you think humans must have been created
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
she is right none the less. Same thing with HIV AIDS they keep mutating, such mutation or micro evolution if not macro leads to them crossing species they can infect hence their capability to infect homo sapiens.

Ok agreed.
Can you mention any known animal that has evolved to your knowledge?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2021
LordReed:

It is good to hope. Just make sure your hope isn't taken advantage of and turned into a bedrock for scams.

I will rather take the scam for and from you to have you in this same chain as I am than have the glory of this world. You are central to God's will. Know this, know peace. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bible Teaching On Christian Dressing / Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.