Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police (16789 Views)

Verydark Man: Police And Abuse Of Powers By The Rich. / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
ledaman:
Has anyone insult your Religion? Don't deviate from the topic pls.

But you insult Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB?
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
pinkPUSSY:

grin grin grin
Lmao, I noticed the guy was a Muslim at initial stage hiding under a Christian moniker to deceive the gullible ones..

Another evidence is the way he's calling Ipob terrorist organization ... I noticed that people that are quick and repeatedly call Ipob terrorist on this forum are mozlemssss...
They want everyone to go down with them.. You know how the world see Isla.m..

And lastly, the clown couldn't pretend again to be a christian when he mistakenly called allah instead of Jesus he claims he's serving. grin grin

Ignore the clown, I was purposely answering him so that he can keep jonsing his miserable self, go through his comments and see the abokish brain churning out nonsense without reasoning.

They wanted to export terrorism to the east without knowing that the reason terrorism is festering over there is because Islam supports it and since we have no regards for islam no one is ready to blow himself up for 72 useless virgin that allah have finished fingering.

They sent their mercenaries to come kill law enforcement officers, jail break their fellow terrorists and hijacked endsars protest just to indict IPOB but it didn't last, they started with their cannibal thing but it is dieing down now, who knows the next thing they are planning. If they don't do away with the worthless islam, they should forget it cos one day they will start pouring down to other states as refugees and as my brothers keeper I have reserved one pig pen for him to be sleeping in, maybe if I bring food for my pigs he will taste it, the good ones he can eat then the rest the pigs can eat but he must not eat more than my pigs or finish my pig's food.

Imagine how fast they were to proscribe IPOB even without court injunction but these bandits and terrorist islamic terrorists have been proscribed by the court but they are yet to validate it. Bunch of clueless bastards. They are blaming pdp for eating away our treasury but it has been northerners who has been there for most of the 16 years, still their region is awash with insanity cos of the archaic religion. Now, they deceived those they can with useless promises of 1 dollar to 1 naira, 3 months to end electricity problem and 6 months to end insurgency instead it is in their regime that the sponsors of terrorism have been showing themselves with morale and they can't do anything. Look at how he flinched when I mentioned pig, it is only hopeless muslims that are lethargic to pigs like that but it is in the belly of these pigs that their grand patron is resting in pieces of pig shit.

Bunch of moronic hypocrites that have sold their destinies and those of their descendants cos of paltry 30k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Emma15678:

You got me wrong, I meant that you cannot make any statement without showing your hatred for the Islamic head. I don't worship Allah

Shey there was noting in the treasury for you guys; so what happened to the almost 28 billion dollars?
https://www.thecable.ng/reno-omokri-amaechi-is-a-liar-jonathan-left-28-6bn-external-reserves/amp?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

You guys are bunches of liers, thiefs and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
you worship a dead jew so I am not surprised
Lol..you forgot you are ashamed of the region of piss. You forgot you are hiding under the Jewish moniker "Phillips". grin

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
he only made a fool of himself cos Muslims won't worship his murdered god
Mr Phillips change your name to Waheed grin

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emma15678:

No wonder the devil is black, so I have spent a good deal of time trading words with a pig. Chai am so sorry for you, so you are one of those pigs in human clothing.
We will continue pursuing IPOB until we destroy them all. Did I just her you say am not in my senses. Who is in his senses then? A skull that has blown up? Go and sit down. Name a the territories under Bandit governance. Your bra buying government squanded all Nigerian resources and you expect us to repair Nigeria with our teeth, I am proud to say that we have tamed the following terrorist organizations:
ISWAP
Boko Haram
IPOB
We have silenced the following dare devil's:
Nnamdi Kanu
Sunday Igboho
Abu-musab Barnawi of ISWAP.
Don Ikonso
And so many others.
Your bra buying government could not achieve as we did, let God just give us 2023 then you would learn a big lesson. Your life revolves around Allah. You are becoming the very people you hate.
You are a headslammer but you are ashamed of it.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Emma15678: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

Shey there was noting in the treasury for you guys; so what happened to the almost 28 billion dollars?
https://www.thecable.ng/reno-omokri-amaechi-is-a-liar-jonathan-left-28-6bn-external-reserves/amp?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma
You guys are bunches of liers, thiefs and hypocrites.
Which university did you attend? So in that your blown up brain you think $28bn can last Nigeria anything? During a period Nigeria was giving her all to win the war against insecurity your bra buying government created? Why was your bra buying government afraid of an official probe? Why did the Ex- President refuse to make an official statement against the mismanagement of Special funds approved by the Parliament to purchase weapons. Look at what a surface enquiry is revealing. So suppose Nigerian government commences a forensic probe in Nigerian financial statements from 1999 to 2015. I would be very certain that the money that would be recovered will be enough to repay our loans. If not for age I wouldn't mind voting Mr. President for a third term, unfortunately our darling father is getting older. He needs to rest or else he's the person that fits useless IPOB cannibals like you. You said you are not supporting any political party. Unfortunately for you, you are supporting the cannibal political party. I will soon begin a thread here. Kanu has decieved you and you are living in a fool's paradise
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Emma15678: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

Ignore the clown, I was purposely answering him so that he can keep jonsing his miserable self, go through his comments and see the abokish brain churning out nonsense without reasoning.

They wanted to export terrorism to the east without knowing that the reason terrorism is festering over there is because Islam supports it and since we have no regards for islam no one is ready to blow himself up for 72 useless virgin that allah have finished fingering.

They sent their mercenaries to come kill law enforcement officers, jail break their fellow terrorists and hijacked endsars protest just to indict IPOB but it didn't last, they started with their cannibal thing but it is dieing down now, who knows the next thing they are planning. If they don't do away with the worthless islam, they should forget it cos one day they will start pouring down to other states as refugees and as my brothers keeper I have reserved one pig pen for him to be sleeping in, maybe if I bring food for my pigs he will taste it, the good ones he can eat then the rest the pigs can eat but he must not eat more than my pigs or finish my pig's food.

Imagine how fast they were to proscribe IPOB even without court injunction but these bandits and terrorist islamic terrorists have been proscribed by the court but they are yet to validate it. Bunch of clueless bastards. They are blaming pdp for eating away our treasury but it has been northerners who has been there for most of the 16 years, still their region is awash with insanity cos of the archaic religion. Now, they deceived those they can with useless promises of 1 dollar to 1 naira, 3 months to end electricity problem and 6 months to end insurgency instead it is in their regime that the sponsors of terrorism have been showing themselves with morale and they can't do anything. Look at how he flinched when I mentioned pig, it is only hopeless muslims that are lethargic to pigs like that but it is in the belly of these pigs that their grand patron is resting in pieces of pig shit.

Bunch of moronic hypocrites that have sold their destinies and those of their descendants cos of paltry 30k.
That occultic work they sent you to do on my head cannot work. You hear. You are just reacting to overdose of MKPURUMIRI. I reject Spirit of Poverty in Jesus name. Amen. I am a strong Pentecostal and I know your target only a fool will say that two people of two different ideologies are have a face-off. Stop doing this occultic work it is not working. Occultic boy, go and ask your members in my neighborhood they will tell you who I am. Spiritually and Physically I AM NOT YOUR MATE. We are still trailing you and by God's ultimate grace you would soon meet your Waterloo. You are receiving peanut allowance to come a day incite people to kill eack other but it cannot work. The truth is that you've never been to the North, when you come to the North, the first thing that will envelope you is the love of the neighbors. Genocidal IPOB pig. Remember to warm that human neat in your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by FoolishBoy419: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
slivertongue:
If the Hisbah were sincerely out to project the practice and image of Islam, they would’ve paid attention to the lionizing of Bello Turji, a notorious leader of the terrorist cult operating in the Northwest. The villain is the subject of a trending song by a Hausa musician, who praised his valour that you almost forget Turji is a murderous terrorist.

Please make further inquiries on this. The musician's father was kidnapped by Bello and part of the conditions for the father's release was a praise song. This is why he is still free.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Lol..you forgot you are ashamed of the region of piss. You forgot you are hiding under the Jewish moniker "Phillips". grin
see animals, do i bear my real names here. Christianity and daftness are interwined.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
see animals, do i bear my real names here. Christianity and daftness are interwined.
Allah is still a bloodthirsty demon. grin
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Allah is still a bloodthirsty demon. grin
were orun, stop mentioning me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Great Nigeria House On Fire / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.