Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police (16788 Views)

Verydark Man: Police And Abuse Of Powers By The Rich. / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
you will not understand our benefit.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by RALPHOW(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hisbah are rainless poor people authorised by the the rich to suppress the poor .
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Allahismad: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:
Hisbah should not be blamed solely, it is the religion it is representing. A religion deliberately designed to fit in the libido of one sex starved demon god that has never failed to remind his urchins that any act of terrorism is a service to him and rewardable with 72 pointed breast virgins.

The first grand patron of this religion was a rapist, it is on record how he was penising a 6 year old without remorse but met his doom with rat poison with another jewish woman. He died a miserable death like a rabid dog, was buried but scavenging pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate almost half of his body especially snacking on his scrotal sack like groundnut. The idiot is now pig shit somewhere resting in pieces cos his religion is one of piss.

I no call any religion ooo but the mindset of the people who practice this worthless religion especially in our country is 80% of why Nigeria is still lurking in darkness, imagine what these guys are bothered about and you will see that these guys are not ready for any development, but allow others to go their free way so that you can keep your terrorist religion and enjoy it well like afghans are enjoying theirs, they will say No but lord lugard, let me see how you will make heaven with this abomination you committed.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Telekinetic: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:
Hisbah should not be blamed solely, it is the religion it is representing. A religion deliberately designed to fit in the libido of one sex starved demon god that has never failed to remind his urchins that any act of terrorism is a service to him and rewardable with 72 pointed breast virgins.

The first grand patron of this religion was a rapist, it is on record how he was penising a 6 year old without remorse but met his doom with rat poison with another jewish woman. He died a miserable death like a rabid dog, was buried but scavenging pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate almost half of his body especially snacking on his scrotal sack like groundnut. The idiot is now pig shit somewhere resting in pieces cos his religion is one of piss.

I no call any religion ooo but the mindset of the people who practice this worthless religion especially in our country is 80% of why Nigeria is still lurking in darkness, imagine what these guys are bothered about and you will see that these guys are not ready for any development, but allow others to go their free way so that you can keep your terrorist religion and enjoy it well like afghans are enjoying theirs, they will say No but lord lugard, let me see how you will make heaven with this abomination you committed.
Damn bruh!! You really exploded my skull with laughter... Make religion of piss people nor find you see o grin

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by alphaNomega: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

Any black man practising Islam needs to have his brain checked.

How can you willingly bind yourself to a religion that regards you as a slave because your skin is dark?

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by ledaman: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

If you have regard for your own Religion you will not insult another Religion. Simple as ABC.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Allahismad: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

These hooligans and vagabonds wish to export terrorism to the south, that is why they've sent all sorts of diabolical groups as ugm and co to cause chaos in the south and to blame it on IPOB, but we know all these. They females are disillusioned and paranoid without control ejaculating children looking like pikin like rabbits, they jam pack them in this almajiri system to go fend for themselves but they yab the east as baby factory whereas their women are baby industry.

The idiots in that region have started eating grass, we had an example in kastina, they now fuq goats since we boasted them of defiling cattles.
Was it not few weeks ago that bandits met some people in a village celebrating for child naming ceremony, the bandits threw the baby into the boiling stew and force each participant to eat part of the under cooked meat of the dead baby, please how can this religion churn out individuals who could reason up something this gruesome, it happened in same kastina but you will notice it was suppressed from the news instead it is the cannibal story in the east that was planted there by e enemies of the south who 75% worship that demon god and from that useless religion, they planted their stories to destabilise the south but they forget that we don't have a diabolical belief system like their religion, any god that said I should go kill others and myself to come see him, I will slap that god but no these ones fight for their weak and powerless imbechile god. The rich will send their children to oxford university but will go around to be penising the female children of the poor even not minding their age to be sometimes less than 2 years.

That their grand patron the prophet was very lazy and relied on robbing caravans and made trade routes very deadly and dangerous just like his followers have made some of our roads now, a clear example is the path from kogi towards the north, that road is like it is mined, there is no day that bad news won't ooze from that road. Their patron was abusing opium maybe part of this his religion was hallucinations since he also saw angel that was flying with feather wing. Jonsing nymphomaniac lunatic.

Since others made up their mind to secede from them they've used several intimidating prongs to coerce them because they know they are worthless and parasites, others write jamb and fight to get at least 200/400 but it will come to them, they'll be begging them to at least make 2/400 but no, they prefer to be smoking spirogyro in the gutter, sniffing sewer or gum. They are the quota system course baked graduates, educated illiterates that don't know their left from right.

I will keep remembering their atrocities and will update it here.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
ledaman:
If you have regard for your own Religion you will not insult another Religion. Simple as ABC.

If you had regards for people of other ethnicity and their struggles for independence then you will not insult other people.
Shey nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and IPOB are terrorist organisation?
So when you guys yab our people you are actually giving us all effrontery we needed to spite or insult anyone connected to you guys.

Moreover I didn't call anyone or any religion.

Thank you.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by haconjy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
dohyn:
Honestly, it cannot be well with Lugard wherever he is for coupling us together as a nation.
No matter how much one wants to deny it, the truth is, the North is holding us back.. You read news about the Hisbah and the things they are bothered about and you wonder, which Angel did you offend that now decided to send you to Nigeria...chai

Bros, you are perfectly correct. Lord Luggard must have made that stupid mistakes putting us together, but what about our own stupid leaders that has all that it takes to put things right but they refuse because they have plan B.

Until when our leaders, especially Yorubas and Igbo, have that sense, then all of us die here..
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Telekinetic:

Damn bruh!! You really exploded my skull with laughter... Make religion of piss people nor find you see o grin

Where they go see me, I know that deep deep inside their heads they wish they can find me and cut off my head but am serving a living God. Moreover, I never called any name or religion.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Visitobilive(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
This article is worth reading.
Far from hisbah, there are things we need to stand tall to and say No

1 Like

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by maestro299: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

These hooligans and vagabonds wish to export terrorism to the south, that is why they've sent all sorts of diabolical groups as ugm and co to cause chaos in the south and to blame it on IPOB, but we know all these. They females are disillusioned and paranoid without control ejaculating children looking like pikin like rabbits, they jam pack them in this almajiri system to go fend for themselves but they yab the east as baby factory whereas their women are baby industry.

The idiots in that region have started eating grass, we had an example in kastina, they now fuq goats since we boasted them of defiling cattles.
Was it not few weeks ago that bandits met some people in a village celebrating for child naming ceremony, the bandits threw the baby into the boiling stew and force each participant to eat part of the under cooked meat of the dead baby, please how can this religion churn out individuals who could reason up something this gruesome, it happened in same kastina but you will notice it was suppressed from the news instead it is the cannibal story in the east that was planted there by e enemies of the south who 75% worship that demon god and from that useless religion, they planted their stories to destabilise the south but they forget that we don't have a diabolical belief system like their religion, any god that said I should go kill others and myself to come see him, I will slap that god but no these ones fight for their weak and powerless imbechile god. The rich will send their children to oxford university but will go around to be penising the female children of the poor even not minding their age to be sometimes less than 2 years.

That their grand patron the prophet was very lazy and relied on robbing caravans and made trade routes very deadly and dangerous just like his followers have made some of our roads now, a clear example is the path from kogi towards the north, that road is like it is mined, there is no day that bad news won't ooze from that road. Their patron was abusing opium maybe part of this his religion was hallucinations since he also saw angel that was flying with feather wing. Jonsing nymphomaniac lunatic.

Since others made up their mind to secede from them they've used several intimidating prongs to coerce them because they know they are worthless and parasites, others write jamb and fight to get at least 200/400 but it will come to them, they'll be begging them to at least make 2/400 but no, they prefer to be smoking spirogyro in the gutter, sniffing sewer or gum. They are the quota system course baked graduates, educated illiterates that don't know their left from right.

I will keep remembering their atrocities and will update it here.
Don't mind them. See them shouting 'Hisbah' up and down as if it just exists on its own without being connected to an outdated ideology...

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
speechless
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by DarkJeddi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Religion is a SCAM.. angry
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
AngelicBeing:
No, he made an excellent post because all He said was the truth, now buzz off my mention you son of belial angry
get out son of lucifer, you serve a gay god
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

Where they go see me, I know that deep deep inside their heads they wish they can find me and cut off my head but am serving a living God. Moreover, I never called any name or religion.
you are serving a dead god
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
alphaNomega:

Any black man practising Islam needs to have his brain checked.

How can you willingly bind yourself to a religion that regards you as a slave because your skin is dark?
how can a human being created by God think so low like an ass, your brains need to be washed with hypo
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
you are serving a dead god
Okay, any other thing?
You should know that that lunatic you guys worship that its name starts with a and ends with h is a weak imbechile that needs its urchins to fight for it.
Remember I use it for it cos it is one of the worlds most useless thing to ever exist especially as advertised by its fake opium abusing prophet.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
how can a human being created by God think so low like an ass, your brains need to be washed with hypo

It is on record that the religion has contributed noting positive except terrorism, war, rape, stealing, drug abuse, infant abuse, preferring begging to working to achieve self sustenance, etc

What again.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

It is on record that the religion has contributed noting positive except terrorism, war, rape, stealing, drug abuse, infant abuse, preferring begging to working to achieve self sustenance, etc

What again.
is that how brainwashed you are. Alchemy,Algebra are from where?
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

Okay, any other thing?
You should know that that lunatic you guys worship that its name starts with a and ends with h is a weak imbechile that needs its urchins to fight for it.
Remember I use it for it cos it is one of the worlds most useless thing to ever exist especially as advertised by its fake opium abusing prophet.
Your god served the same lunatic,e
EOD
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
Your god served the same lunatic,e
EOD

It was never recorded that my God served anyone but the whole world knows your allah was a sex starved airhole.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
is that how brainwashed you are. Alchemy,Algebra are from where?

I'd love you to pay attention to the person who invented algebra, he was a persian, islam didn't teach him algebra. The only thing thing that islam may have taught him is to reciting and shouting those crappy gibberish and always taking analgesics for headache everyday. That islam stole the accolade is wrong cos fundamentally islam was founded by an stark illiterate who always hallucinated from opium overdose, infact if he is not hunting for a 5 year old girl to rape, he is robbing caravans or smoking opium. That was the cycle of his life noting else.

The word "algebra" is derived from the Arabic word الجبر al-jabr, and this comes from the treatise written in the year 830 by the medieval Persian mathematician, Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, whose Arabic title, Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-ğabr wa-l-muqābala, can be translated as The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

I'd love you to pay attention to the person who invented algebra, he was a persian, islam didn't teach him algebra. The only thing thing that islam may have taught him is to reciting and shouting those crappy gibberish and always taking analgesics for headache everyday. That islam stole the accolade is wrong cos fundamentally islam was founded by an stark illiterate who always hallucinated from opium overdose, infact if he is not hunting for a 5 year old girl to rape, he is robbing caravans or smoking opium. That was the cycle of his life noting else.

The word "algebra" is derived from the Arabic word الجبر al-jabr, and this comes from the treatise written in the year 830 by the medieval Persian mathematician, Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, whose Arabic title, Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-ğabr wa-l-muqābala, can be translated as The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing.
and xtianity was started by a professor,you can see for yourself that you are not being focused.Even my goat cant practise xtianity, it is a religion for the brainwashed.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

It was never recorded that my God served anyone but the whole world knows your allah was a sex starved airhole.
jesus served Allah,that was why he shoted Allah Allah lamasabachtani
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
jesus served Allah,that was why he shoted Allah Allah lamasabachtani
What is the connotation between Eli Eli and allah allah or una wan rewrite am like thieves the way your drug abusing prophet copied most of bible since as an illiterate there was no other way to add some legitimacy to the gibberish who scurried. No sane person will worship that lunatic imbecilic allah of yours.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by explosiveskull(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
and xtianity was started by a professor,you can see for yourself that you are not being focused.Even my goat cant practise xtianity, it is a religion for the brainwashed.

Eehheee!! It is alright and no one cares, all we asking is you guys should also enjoy your own worthless and useless religion and stop killing people for not wanting to join you do it and stop forming rules and regulations based on your religion when it comes to things concerning us. Your religion islam is disgusting and irritating. When will you understand?
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
l am son of lucifer,l serve a gay god and I will perish and rot in hell fire with my useless prophet
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=108832855][/quote]mumu you serve a gay god, you dont even know how to edit.
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drsmartphilips:
mumu I serve a gay god, l dont even know how to edit because my brain is void of knowledge as a result of hitting it on the ground for donkey years
Re: Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police by Drsmartphilips: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
explosiveskull:

Eehheee!! It is alright and no one cares, all we asking is you guys should also enjoy your own worthless and useless religion and stop killing people for not wanting to join you do it and stop forming rules and regulations based on your religion when it comes to things concerning us. Your religion islam is disgusting and irritating. When will you understand?
xtianity is nauseating,meant for the brainless, we like Islam the way it is, keep crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners / Buhari: I Am An Orphan, I Don’t Know My Father / 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.