Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) (25452 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Jidemoo: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Doings
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by AutoBodyParts(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ego rie nsị. But I would have loved it a factory was built instead even if na nylon factory. Mana ego dị. He can build both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by JosephXavier: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
R
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm
Op , Bishop Owen is Niger diocese , rev ibezim is Awka diocese
Rev Ibezim brother will be the next deputy governor of Anambra state (Mbaukwu town)

Proudly anglican
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
A proud Anglican here.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Despacito1:
For me industries could be better than fostering religious antics. Church's on each street doesn't grow economy or enrich an average citizen pocket to survive. Rubbish!

Bros pls help us build the industries. I will donate a farm soon once I japa.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by reuben81: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
donating cathedrals, churches or mosques undecided..
Why not do something that really makes a difference definitely not religion
That's what he want to do with his money,do yours government u are paying tax to what have they done with the money

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Abujason: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
It’s a church not cathedral.
All the same congrats to him and his community.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Ego rie nsị. But I would have loved it a factory was built instead even if na nylon factory. Mana ego dị. He can build both.

Hopefully God will bless him and others to do more. Industries, Schools, Hospitals, Skil acquisition centres, ICT hubs, since we don't have good governance
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop all these senseless boasts.

It happens everywhere in Nigeria.
where in south west undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:

Like olosho hotel ? U are good for nothing
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by owolabi5: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
CAR PAPERS
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:

He probably has! smiley

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Does he know Jesus?
That's what matters
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anambra to the world....If i come back to life,i will want to be an Anambarian again and again

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Anago55: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop all these senseless boasts.

It happens everywhere in Nigeria.
. Oga show me biko

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is one of the houses you can call N300m for and it will make sense.

That's an European standard cathedral.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Frigga13:
Anambra Na emesi ife ike. God bless him..

Am telling you brother

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin grin
I trust my Anglican Bishops to run there
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
That is cool and God bless. But Chidi! Chidi!! Chidi!!! how many time do I called you Stay away from Alex reporter, stay away from fake social media friends, stay away from politics, stay away from those online idiots who will start comparing you to Kalu, Dangote, Adenuga etc just to push you into the wilderness like they did to Maduka.

Soon the online idiots will start their blabla bullshit. Chidi biko beware of them they are empty barrell of drum with annoying sound.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Mathiasa(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na man u be.

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
A typical blackman and their idiocies

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Prince111111: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
ngozika2us:
May God continue to bless the works of ur hand
Amen�
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Prince111111: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Heavens are smiling at you good Man smiley
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion)
Diocese on the Niger.
Proudly Anglican

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by stasius: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anambra Obodo dike!

A dirọ ama anyị aka.

For your information this is a recurring phenomenon in Anambra. It is only in Anambra that Men build mighty Church edifices single-handedly!!!

Anambra dị too much. No be mouth!

God bless Anambra!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by HiSEminent: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wow dedicated by the primate himself what an honour cool cool
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Revolva(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Well Anambra have rich men ...but if I were this man I would rather build a place where youths can learn sometin profitable ..like a vocational center and business outfit

Africans are brainwashed even with their wealth and education

Shame to this man
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by tctrills: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
So people actually believe in God.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Igbos do back to back investment, one in the village, one in town unlike yoruba there investment ends only in lagos

Good one dee chidi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Married Christian Couple Use intimacy gadgets? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.