Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) (25448 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
seguno2:

For all the states, how does their total VAT compare with other regions?
Simple question for simple answer. No need for insult except you don’t know what to say.
Add part of River state, Akwa ibom, Delta and calabar to Eastern state then u will understand what am saying
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by seguno2: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Add part of River state, Akwa ibom, Delta and calabar to Eastern state then u will understand what am saying

Since when did Calabar become a state?
Since when did Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta become part of the south east and not south south?
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
seguno2:

Since when did Calabar become a state?
Since when did Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta become part of the south east and not south south?
That's y I said part
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by seguno2: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Burruchaga71:
That's y I said part

Should we add parts of all the 31 states like Lagos, Kano, Borno because Igbos live there
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
seguno2:

Should we add parts of all the 31 states like Lagos, Kano, Borno because Igbos live there
No. You understand what am saying but trying to be smart.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Rugaria: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lightorder:
an empty arm-chair critic, mischievously sounding sensible
The inebriated outburst of an imbecilic tw-at.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rugaria:

The inebriated outburst of an imbecilic tw-at.
thank God you heard me . Hence the poo you dropped
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by xangerar: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Baba I shock I like o. I started wondering when Rt. Rev. Owen Nwokolo became bishop of awka diocese and Rt. Rev. Obiora Uzochukwu who I knew when he was consecrated as bishop of mbamili diocese became bishop of Niger west also.

Peace be unto you, you're a confirmed Anglican

Uwc
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
To be honest, the architect and the contractor tried ghan. This is unlike Nigerian. I was expecting to see the usual Nigerian style with no landscaping and left over building materials litter the whole premises. Well done. Nice structure.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Izychi: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
donating cathedrals, churches or mosques undecided..
Why not do something that really makes a difference definitely not religion

Leave them alone, you go and do that thing that you feel makes a difference. To him, he did what he thinks makes a difference.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
ba7man:
The black man will sell a factory, convert it to a church to pray for jobs.

Apt. Some of the warehouses in Isolo industrial estate, Lagos have sold to redeem church and Christ embassy and people go there to pray for job where as the churches in Aberdeen, UK, where I schooled have been sold to business people and they converted them to pubs, bakery, furniture workshop and shared office spaces. I worked in one of the bakeries sef.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Izychi: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Despacito1:
For me industries could be better than fostering religious antics. Church's on each street doesn't grow economy or enrich an average citizen pocket to survive. Rubbish!

You may be right. So, go and build the industries.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Supertocano: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Very commendable..I look forward to doing same someday.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by hartson(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
samwillyco1:

I dey ask because I dey broke right now, not even food to eat
and you think people here give a damn about it.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by nedekid: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop all these senseless boasts.

It happens everywhere in Nigeria.
Abeg ignore such people, it's as if the objective is to always ignite tribalistic rants and arguments.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Rugaria: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lightorder:
thank God you heard me . Hence the poo you dropped
The Audacity of The Stupid..
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2021
The amount of money spent on this ought to have been spent setting up a training institute where people can acquire or develop skills for life which would ultimately create jobs and livelihoods for countless number of people. Many Africans don’t think.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Focusmind:

Apt. Some of the warehouses in Isolo industrial estate, Lagos have sold to redeem church and Christ embassy and people go there to pray for job where as the churches in Aberdeen, UK, where I schooled have been sold to business people and they converted them to pubs, bakery, furniture workshop and shared office spaces. I worked in one of the bakeries sef.

You’re right. A church on George Street, Aberdeen (by the Y axis before you turn into Bedford Road, leading Aberdeen University’s main library), has been turned into flats. In one of those flats dude hold regular sex parties there just to make a point. Sure anyone read this gets the drift. Elsewhere on this site, I predicted Nigerian churches will, some day, be converted to factories, gay bars, etc., etc.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2021
hartson:

I don't know, but some do help people atimes but what I want is not actually food but good connection to survive and feed myself and others
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2021
hartson:

I don't know, but some do help people atimes but what I want is not actually food but good connection to survive and feed myself and others. Business connection or Job connection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Married Christian Couple Use intimacy gadgets? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.