Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) (25451 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by HiSEminent: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Abujason:
It’s a church not cathedral.
All the same congrats to him and his community.
I think it's a cathedral for the primate to dedicate it himself if I was to be a local parish then the diocesan bishop would have dedicated it
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Where are these people seeing this kind money
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
donating cathedrals, churches or mosques undecided..
Why not do something that really makes a difference definitely not religion

Do you know the difference God made in his life? And who told you he hasn't been donating to orphanages, sport academies or other causes to encourage young people?

Anything about church y'all just jump out blindly to critique.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
samwillyco1:
Where are these people seeing this kind money

Guy..... if he's an established attorney in the US you need not ask this question.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
This is one of the houses you can call N300m for and it will make sense.

That's an European standard cathedral.

Relax.... that's just a basic church in Europe but wel structured though
Google St Stephen Budapest or the Duomo in Milan for examples of cathedrals in Europe
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
ba7man:
The black man will sell a factory, convert it to a church to pray for jobs.

Your point being?
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Despacito1:
For me industries could be better than fostering religious antics. Church's on each street doesn't grow economy or enrich an average citizen pocket to survive. Rubbish!

Tell that to your govt, I mean that's why you have them. Do you people even know how difficult it is to run a business in Nigeria?

The paperwork, bureaucracy, stress and frustration from the poor infrastructure, insecurity, evil workers siphoning your sweat, see..... it's deeper than you think and I'm not talking of hotels and night clubs that we already have enough of in my opinion.

Also, it's a goodwill donation from his sweat and not govt funds so y'all should rest.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
greenprince:

Guy..... if he's an established attorney in the US you need not ask this question.

I dey ask because I dey broke right now, not even food to eat
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
samwillyco1:

I dey ask because I dey broke right now, not even food to eat

I feel you sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Alexpetra: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheew

Instead of to create business center for youths
Who cathedral help??
Another place for priests to be chopping the masses with offering collection and launching..
like the priest will be saying we're collecting offering to build the church! Na there people go remember im say OGA the building is completed already
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Who told you he hasn't done it already?
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
But all Afonja skull mining headslammers and almmajiris nearly committed suicide when Obi Cubana gave out 1 million naira each to 50 youths in his village. They hated him and called him all sorts of names. Dr. Maduka built hospitals and they all had Diarrhoea for that. They have been having running stomach since Innoson started building cars from scratch to finish. Since Onyeama started building aircraft maintenance hanger, they have all hated everything called Igbo. An Igbo man builds church, still na wahala! What will an Igbo man do for this people to stop crying?
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
ba7man:
The black man will sell a factory, convert it to a church to pray for jobs.

Guy, stop reading my mind!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Quiny32323: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Odogwu bu odogwu. Igbo get level sha!!!
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
This man is American based ? I used to see him at a gym I frequented some years ago , the man could carry really really heavy weights then ...Didn't know he was this rich though

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
oga poor man , make your OWN money and start it first
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rugaria:
Very good deed. May God bless him.
But I think we should start "donating" factories to our different communities in igboland in this same way. Many cathedrals worth billions of naira have been built in igboland by individuals. This is good for our christian faith. But building more factories and industries will be of immense help to the local communities. It will create jobs, keep the youths busy and expand wealth. The fact that we can build cathedrals personally shows we can build massive industries too if we put the vision forward.
So I think it's about time igbo big boys stat thinking along this line..
an empty arm-chair critic, mischievously sounding sensible
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Tomorrow they will tell u that Igbos don't love them selves.. Ndiaaaaaaaara!!

U know the truth na. Look at Hope Uzodinma and Uche Nwosu saga. grin

Is building cathedral love for anybody or for his church and personal recognition? undecided

How many youths has he empowered, employed or brought into higher levels? grin undecided
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
xangerar:
You muddled up the bishops and their dioceses. Alex Ibezim is Archbishop and bishop of Awka too, Owen Nwokolo is bishop on the Niger, Johnson Ekwe is bishop of Niger West, Obiora Uzochukwu is bishop of Mbamili and so forth.

Baba I shock I like o. I started wondering when Rt. Rev. Owen Nwokolo became bishop of awka diocese and Rt. Rev. Obiora Uzochukwu who I knew when he was consecrated as bishop of mbamili diocese became bishop of Niger west also.

Peace be unto you, you're a confirmed Anglican

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Poor man is forming financial adviser . Let me make money first ...
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anambra elika
The time has come again...
Expect more from Anambra
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Germi9: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
God bless him
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Frigga13:
Anambra Na emesi ife ike. God bless him..

Emesi ife ike indeed.

By indulging in all forms of shady dealings just to put up appearance...

I am from Anambra state, but the way we 'worship' money is terrible.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Frigga13: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Emesi ife ike indeed.

By indulging in all forms of shady dealings just to put up appearance...

I am from Anambra state, but the way we 'worship' money is terrible.

Ogbenye.. I gakwana gba mbo..

You know grow for east.. right?
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Ellasure: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just great.

Small time Nigeria go better. With Otedola mother and Amaigbo thinking and building an alter for God. Good thinking and good actions.

God's blessings upon you all.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Despacito1:
For me industries could be better than fostering religious antics. Church's on each street doesn't grow economy or enrich an average citizen pocket to survive. Rubbish!
Did he borrow money from you to build it? If you have your own money, you can use it to do whatever you like.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Frigga13:

Ogbenye.. I gakwana gba mbo..

You know grow for east.. right?

Gbagbu kwee onwe gi na mbo!!

You think ripping off people and indulging in crime translates to igba mbo...

Nwoke, zukwee ike!
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by seguno2: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anago55:
Only in Igbo land can you see this kind of thing

Also pothole roads like other parts of the country?
Not forgetting dilapidated schools without enough teachers, no public library, no water etc
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by seguno2: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Tomorrow they will tell u that Igbos don't love them selves.. Ndiaaaaaaaara!!

Please what is the VAT contribution of Igbo states
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
seguno2:

Please what is the VAT contribution of Igbo states
How many states are in South East? Ewu Gambia.
Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
jaxxy:

U know the truth na. Look at Hope Uzodinma and Uche Nwosu saga. grin

Is building cathedral love for anybody or for his church and personal recognition? undecided

How many youths has he empowered, employed or brought into higher levels? grin undecided
What stops you from building industries to empower the youth?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) by seguno2: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Burruchaga71:
How many states are in South East? Ewu Gambia.

For all the states, how does their total VAT compare with other regions?
Simple question for simple answer. No need for insult except you don’t know what to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Married Christian Couple Use intimacy gadgets? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.