Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) (27423 Views)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated / Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by davibid: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
The men that matters
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by AllahIsSatan: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
He actually said that he would rather go to hell than than go to heaven if God punishes homosexuality.

[img]https://images./2ZImIDlwOLVTYkPNwdM74P.jpg[/img]

Officialgarri:
My respect for Desmond dropped a bit when he campaigned for legalization of Same sex marriage.

I may be wrong but that's how I felt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fare thee well Bishop, a formidable and loyal companion of Madiba.
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Father Mbaka, Matthew Kukah are supposed to be our voices but they have been so engrossed in politics.

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Chno: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
I just wantu know who Desmond tutu don epp
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Neddstark: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
majamajic:
He was a true man of God

True men of God don't support homosexuality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by heniford2: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tmksouth we lost a great man,may his Rest in peace brother cry

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sadly, this man was NOT a man of God. He was one of those agents of Satan dressed in cassock. A man of God cannot support homosexuality (he even attended his daughter's "wedding" to her lesbian partner).

3 Likes

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by mabea: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Go to hell Desmond Tutu. Satan himself will welcome you to Hell.

You know the world don't celebrate truth. You were too brutal though.

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by dontai(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Officialgarri:
My respect for Desmond dropped a bit when he campaigned for legalization of Same sex marriage.

who your respect epp?
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by olu77(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rest in peace sir, Desmond 2 2 our own Desmond Hilux will take over from where you stopped
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Ttjj: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Life
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Okeedu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
He actually said that he would rather go to hell than than go to heaven if God punishes homosexuality.

At the end of the day,if we take a closer look at homosexuality,you would realize that he's right, cos only God has the answer to homosexuals,trans and gay people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Okeedu(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Life as it comes,rest in peace man,u lived the life and u will always be remembered
Am anticipating a documentary movie about him,later on,just to know more about him.legends like this are rare

Guys check out my signature
I've got a guaranteed option for those interested
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by seguno2: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
TMKsouth:
Archbishop Desmond Tutu was also a campaigner for global human rights alongside other world icons as a member of "The Elders".

What happened to all the BBOG noisemakers? Silenced by the dictator Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by seguno2: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Icumsa45:
Father Mbaka, Matthew Kukah are supposed to be our voices but they have been so engrossed in politics.

Your post is confusing and confused.
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by od501: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Officialgarri:

You arr right bro...the same here. Africa is slowly losing her values.

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Mozegee: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Legends do not die,the live in our hearts. U were truly a legend and may God forgives all ur shortcomings and welcome u in his paradise. U are really a role model

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
seguno2:

Your post is confusing and confused.

If you don't get it, forget abourit
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good ones are gave birth to, We still have good men.
They're gave birth to!

Or are you a bad one
TMKsouth:

All the good ones are gone, man.

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yapping
[s]
Okeedu:

At the end of the day,if we take a closer look at homosexuality,you would realize that he's right, cos only God has the answer to homosexuals,trans and gay people
[/s]
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Zchi1052(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
True men of God indeed are RARE...reap sire
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Tribalism123(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
TMKsouth:
A message from the US president Joe Biden to Desmond Tutu on his 90th birthday two months ago.

Na him kill am
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Neddstark:

True men of God don't support homosexuality.

Shocked to know that he supported homosexuality....

He struggled so much for South Africa's independence, he was definitely one of the icons of South Africa's anti apartheid stance with Nelson Mandela.

I hope he repented before death, because according to the scriptures, those who support such abnormalities are guilty as well.

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by delpee(f): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
A great man who fought so hard against apartheid.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Eaglesence: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
TMKsouth:
The Life and Times of Desmond Tutu - South Africa's global anti-apartheid activist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wofjw_yl9ow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elT65h0B0zM
Rip sir.
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
RIP Desmond Tutu Africa soldier in late Sunny Okosun's voice shocked
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Good ones are gave birth to, We still have good men.
They're gave birth to!

Or are you a bad one

I meant SA is left with the likes of the Zumas now - lowlifes.

But yeah, you're right - we're all potential great leaders. Tutu's daughter today said her dad only recieved his calling and global fame as an 'old' man - in his 50s or so, and that many young people today will also mature in that manner, so she's hopeful in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
fergie001:
Rest In Peace, The Arch

NL paid much respect to the Arch today cool
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
AllahIsSatan:

His own daughter who is also a priest is gay and was ostracized by the church, so he knows what gay people go through - unlike homophobes who pass judgement and hate on people they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
heniford2:
Tmksouth we lost a great man,may his Rest in peace brother cry

cool

Thanks, henifraud.
Re: The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

NL paid much respect to the Arch today cool
He deserves much more than that.

Also sorry for the loss of Mama Diale. Mzansi will never forget her/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.