Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) (63232 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by adecz: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Which kain father Otedola
be sef❔❓☹️☹️

For how long will he keep tolerating
the irresponsibilities of this hid
wayward daughter, the oloshi for
the rich and famous.❌

She better park well & settle down.
She don even begin fat too much❗️❗️

A word is enough for the sharp☑️☑️
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is billionaire Femi Otedola allowing his daughters to sleep around with every Tom, Dick and Harry?

For goodness sake, that man is a billionaire in dollars and getting her daughters good husbands will be as easy as ABC.

If I had the kind of money that man has, I would prepare my daughters' husbands from their mother's womb.

PS: Don't quote me because you will be ignored.
Kiindly teach me how to find go husbands for my daughters so when my money long my daughters no go dey galivant...
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Parisian:
My mother own pussy is a sinkhole.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by Ttjj: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Same size
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer celebrates this year's Christmas in a grand style with Popular BBNaija Lockdown House Mate Terseer Waya also known as Kiddwaya.

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Where is drum stick Erica ���
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kidd no get sister
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by berepiki(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
tillaman:
Cuppy
Oops...#Rhemabotics

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wetin be your business
ceejay10:
Cuppy you no go marry?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by Charx122: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
[i]Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer celebrates this year's Christmas in a grand style with Popular BBNaija Lockdown House Mate Terseer Kiddwaya.

The photos shared on Cuppy's Instagram handle were captioned;

Cuppy looses it anytime she around fine guys ....
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
pretydiva:
This Babe just dey everywhere undecided
lol na she den they call LTE Network
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
ERICA unclothedness WITH HALF BOMBOM on my mind Right now
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
hmm hmm hmm

i trust kiddo
chop and clean mouth grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
lookingfly:
chop and clean mouth grin

you really get the point

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Two reach kids
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Hotel moimoi vs kidding wadada

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm connections...money ego kudi owó.....kidwaya you go need my service oo...

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
I hope d fvckin
D sud if d not
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
[i]Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer celebrates this year's Christmas in a grand style with Popular BBNaija Lockdown House Mate Terseer Kiddwaya.

The photos shared on Cuppy's Instagram handle were captioned;

Kidd go wan fvkk..
Cupppy go wan to dey goof around.
Cuppy got her own.
Did Kidd get his own??

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market