Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What I Experience Most When I Have Money - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What I Experience Most When I Have Money (385 Views)

Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair / Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) / Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Experience Most When I Have Money by Rhu4xce: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Its really funny to me grin. So i will like to know if other people also experience such.
The thing is i have taken to notice several times that whenever i have money on me, like i mean cool cash i don't always get hungry that much. I think it might be out of excitement or something but most times i lose my appetite for just any food.

Do you experience this too? grin
Re: What I Experience Most When I Have Money by matrix199(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
My exact experience
Re: What I Experience Most When I Have Money by EmzyT: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
Re: What I Experience Most When I Have Money by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
That is what we call Ifokanbale - rest of mind.
Sometimes when the mind is at rest, food is the last thing that comes to mind because even the mind knows that money dey well well for food. When one has Ifokanbale, you go just dey gather flesh everywhere even without eating food.
As we enter year 2022, may we enjoy Ease & Peace of mind all through the 12 months in Jesus name.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experience Most When I Have Money by shortgun(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
The human mind or brain is the most powerful organ in the human body, not only does it coordinates and organizes every other organ in the body it also influences the external environment.
A person's personality, traits and character is a direct reflection of their mental state

The money in your pocket doesn't stop you from feeling hungry rather you have programmed your mind to see the availability of money as food and the lack of it as hunger.
Re: What I Experience Most When I Have Money by laiperi: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
When you don't have money, you do not know where your next meal is coming from.

So when you see awoof, ifa abi freebi, na wackie and die (FELA nor lie).

Bodi know say, next meal is not sure.

Unfortunately, this is why poor people get fat in rich countries. Fat is storage against hunger.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia By Ghananians Towards Nigerians Knows No Bound / The Hunt For Nigerians Who Can Change Into Cats. / How Much Igbo Heritage Was Destroyed By The British?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.