Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1097 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Auxtan(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: . by diogo23: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Be on alert because she will want you to pay for photo shoot

2 Likes

Re: . by FirstCounsel(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
diogo23:
Re: . by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
diogo23:
That isnt much of a big deal if he wants to pay
Re: . by Auxtan(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
diogo23:
I don't mind paying for it though she will be footing the bills except I decide paying for them but she just wants me on the photos and that's something I don't know if is a good idea given we aren't married or engaged yet.
Re: . by diogo23: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

I don't mind paying for it though she will be footing the bills except I decide paying for them but she just wants me on the photos and that's something I don't know if is a good idea given we aren't married or engaged yet.
Then you're main boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
I can't believe I'm reading this right. So you come here for the opinion of faceless monikers to make decision as little as following a girlfriend to a photoshoot or not.

How old are you again? Twelve?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Double0h7(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

She sounds like a sweet girl. She wants to create memories, and that's nice. I don't understand your problems lol... so people can't take professional pictures unless they are pre-wedding photos?

If you love her then go and document your love grin
Re: . by Auxtan(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
diogo23:

Then you're main boyfriend
This guy your replies are just funny grin
Re: . by EmzyT: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:
My girlfriend is planning on taking me along for a photoshoot in preparation to her upcoming birthday and I am thinking if is a good idea. I know I love her so much and we are both commited to our relationship but I thought photoshoot is for like pre wedding photos?
Please your advice is needed. Thank you

PS: She's the one footing the bills and she already made me know this. She just wants me on the photos.

At Op, nothing bad in taking pictures! But I've seen ladies who've done more for their guys and he later came to find out she was cheating on him! Also carry am for mind say she can dump you anytime when she finds a bigger maga or a rich someone trying to upgrade her from girlfriend to a Wife!

So just take it as normal pictures, no too start dey think am say 'This babe too love me die or na only me dey shag or date her' wink

You might still be the only one oo, but no too carry am for head cool

1 Like

Re: . by Auxtan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Double0h7:

She sounds like a sweet girl. She wants to create memories, and that's nice. I don't understand your problems lol... so people can't take professional pictures unless they are pre-wedding photos?

If you love her then go and document your love grin
She's truly a sweet girl that loves me so much and thankfully I love her as much too. But this photoshoot for a birthday is kinda weird to me. Imagine putting out your pictures on her various medias with you posing like you're getting married soon. Like this new to me and I haven't seen such before grin
Re: . by HopeVictor(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Different wahala for different folks.. grin
Re: . by Double0h7(f): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

She's truly a sweet girl that loves me so much and thankfully I love her as much too. But this photoshoot for a birthday is kinda weird to me. Imagine putting out your pictures on her various medias with you posing like you're getting married soon. Like this new to me and I haven't seen such before grin

Do it for her and come here to show us the results since it's going on the internet already grin
Re: . by Godada(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2021

After reading the stories of guys and their girlfriends, I think you struck gold.

Create memories

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Go now
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
Op,this big photo wey you wor follow her snap so,you sure say you go fit unsnap yourself from am las las if everything cast lipsrsealed
Re: . by Mohzus: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Only princess go on photoshoot
Re: . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:
My girlfriend is planning on taking me along for a photoshoot in preparation to her upcoming birthday and I am thinking if is a good idea. I know I love her so much and we are both commited to our relationship but I thought photoshoot is for like pre wedding photos?

PS: She's the one footing the bills and she already made me know this. She just wants me on the photos.
Pls stop asking this kinda questions here.. sometimes I wonder if most of you who call yourself adults are really mature..you know how daft most nairalanders are still you asking a private question that courtesy demand you should know..
Now observe the insult you would be attracting..some will call you a simp some will call her a h**..this is something you handle on your own man..
Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op, I think it's a cool suggestion esp when you see her as a wife already. But It would be bad if you're 'chop and clean mouth' crew
Re: . by joeking2222: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Palema007:
I can't believe I'm reading this right. So you come here for the opinion of faceless monikers to make decision as little as following a girlfriend to a photoshoot or not.

How old are you again? Twelve?
I swear, d guy-man fall hands big time. Wen i first see d headline sef, i b tink say na ebook he wan sell ni, na wetin make am use such captivating headline!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Auxtan(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:

At Op, nothing bad in taking pictures! But I've seen ladies who've done more for their guys and he later came to find out she was cheating on him! Also carry am for mind say she can dump you anytime when she finds a bigger maga or a rich someone trying to upgrade her from girlfriend to a Wife!

So just take it as normal pictures, no too start dey think am say 'This babe too love me die or na only me dey shag or date her' wink

You might still be the only one oo, but no too carry am for head cool
Bro seriously I no even too carry this relationship thing for head and I am someone that doesn't tolerate cheating and that's why I am quite reluctant to go on this photoshoot with her because eventually if we don't end up together wouldn't these pictures that she's obviously going to upload online affect her relationship with someone else. That's why I feel a photoshoot is going too extreme and I haven't seen people that aren't engaged or getting married soon doing it. I love her and carries her future interest at heart and wouldn't want to ruin whatever that concerns her in the future in case we don't end up together. Tho I personally intend marrying her.
Re: . by EmzyT: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

Bro seriously I no even too carry this relationship thing for head and I am someone that doesn't tolerate cheating and that's why I am quite reluctant to go on this photoshoot with her because eventually if we don't end up together wouldn't these pictures that she's obviously going to upload online affect her relationship with someone else. That's why I feel a photoshoot is going too extreme and I haven't seen people that aren't engaged or getting married soon doing it. I love her and carries her future interest at heart and wouldn't want to ruin whatever that concerns her in the future in case we don't end up together.

At the Bolded, Alot of Celebrities pictures are littered online of them and their exes before they broke up.. you can Ask Juliet Ibrahim cheesy if it doesn't work out as planned, fine! Go do your thing abeg, you're not the first bro and you'll certainly not be the last smiley
Re: . by Buffalo2(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Maybe she just ditched a fellow u didn't know and she wanted to make a STATEMENT with the photoshoot.
Re: . by Auxtan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Buffalo2:
Maybe she just ditched a fellow u didn't know and she wanted to make a STATEMENT with the photoshoot.
Not at all. Just not at all. This a birthday photoshoot for her with her known man posing with her.
Re: . by Hed0nist: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

If you’re not ready to marry her, no gree!!!
Re: . by paulolee(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
who dey breed this Simps?? any nigee dt does photoshoot is a princess.. DM fit arrest u n ur bea for same sex relationship...
Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

Lol op don’t mind this useless people saying ya a simp, Except you are an unserious person.
If you are serious, there’s nothing stopping you from snapping wit her except you are afraid the pics will haunt you.

If photo shoot means something to her then do it, I’m sure if you are a football watcher and you want her to watch with you at a viewing center, you’ll be happy if she obliges. They won’t tag her a simp or tomboy blah blah

So use your head

2 Likes

Re: . by Auxtan(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol op don’t mind this useless people saying ya a simp, Except you are an unserious person.
If you are serious, there’s nothing stopping you from snapping wit her except you are afraid the pics will haunt you.

If photo shoot means something to her then do it, I’m sure if you are a football watcher and you want her to watch with you at a viewing center, you’ll be happy if she obliges. They won’t tag her a simp or tomboy blah blah

So use your head
Seriously this turning every real relationship talk on nairaland to simp this simp that has made this platform a shadow of itself.
Re: . by Havesomesense(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
My girlfriend suggested the same thing but I told her let's snap with my phone.
Convince her not to go there.
Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Auxtan:

Seriously this turning every real relationship talk on nairaland to simp this simp that has made this platform a shadow of itself.

I don’t take them serious
Not everything is simping
Re: . by luscioustrish(f): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Already worrying about what would happen if you guys break up and bla bla bla...
If you don’t want to be included in the photoshoot please excuse yourself, I didn’t see where she said she was going to post them, if that happens and you both break up, she’d delete them.
Breakups happen everyday and having professional pictures of both of you isn’t a big deal.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Man But Women Are Stronger Than Men.redpill Sucks / Please Help!!! I Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach / I Need A Jehovah Witness Lady To Be My Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.