Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge (1369 Views)

My Parents Didn’t Raise Me To Order Something Expensive When Someone Else Is Pay / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by dancrux(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Hello everyone, I don’t know what made me todo this.
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than 6 months now.. earlier in our relationship she used to tell me how her ex used her taking a break from his girlfriend, how he normally sees him with different girls and also how the girl he was dating came back and almost fought her.. finally after been through all that I came into her life and everything has been sweet. On my own I thought of payback.. so I kinda find the lady my girlfriend ex is dating.. I made her fall in love with me and i have literally slept with her so many times. now the problem is that she’s going crazy for me, making me lie to my woman most of the times and me I didn’t plan for this.. I only just wanted to pay him back for what he did to my woman...now if my woman finds out... I don’t even know.. I’m making plans to marry my woman this year... I know I have messed up but please what can I do
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Kennyliga112: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2022
dancrux:
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than 6 months now.. earlier in our relationship she used to tell me how her ex used her taking a break from his girlfriend, how he normally sees him with different girls and also how the girl he was dating came back and almost fought her.. finally after been through all that I came into her life and everything has been sweet. On my own I thought of payback.. so I kinda find the lady my girlfriend ex is dating.. I made her fall in love with me and i have literally slept with her so many times. now the problem is that she’s going crazy for me, making me lie to my woman most of the times and me I didn’t plan for this.. I only just wanted to pay him back for what he did to my woman...now if my woman finds out... I don’t even know.. I’m making plans to marry my woman this year... I know I have messed up but please what can I do
tell your woman about it.that you did it for what she has being through with her ex
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2022
And the cycle of lashing continues. Reason i don't trust relationships these days.

You dey whine yourself nigga. Revenge ke! Wehdone Mr Superman a.k.a Commando

Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by donbachi(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2022
U did urself a favour....not avenging for her.as if all the cum wey u cum,u cum am inside her and for her.
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Ok,so you helped your woman to revenge? cheesy

Mumu man..You better pray that your woman shouldn't find out,if not,na marital smack down you go just experience over night.....

Damnit man undecided. Wetin concern you with the fact that your Banny was used by her ex? undecided. That's none of your business man....... That's simply her past....Why you come dey take am personal..Even to the extent that you're paying revenge on her behalf at the detriment of your own relationship..

Las las,she go say no be she send you that message undecided
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by omotoshodontee1: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2022
In as much as wat u did doesn't sound dope n mature...it is tim to bounce and face ur woman...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by helinues: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Do you know what they call boomerang? Go and find it out
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Boogyman557: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace MAN!

WTF MAN
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by DriverX: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2022
When you were planning the revenge, did you ask for help? When you were cumming did you ask for help? You're very stupid for asking this foolish question for help. Continue with the revenge. nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2022
DriverX:
When you were planning the revenge, did you ask for help? When you were cumming did you ask for help? You're very stupid for asking this foolish question for help. Continue with the revenge. nonsense!
Oga take it easy abeg,e never reach abuse

Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Ahmed0336(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2022
shocked
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by patrislayqueen: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Your eyes don open?

Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by BlaqJosh: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2022
What ex cannot do doesn't exist. Wahala for who carry relationship for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by padi94(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Lol... This one don go do dejavu on the girl again..
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Nathyezz(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Chairman forget, no lie to yourself. You wan hurt your woman more. I for call you SIMP for the reason why you go dey fight for your babe over another nigga matter. Diz ur babe wey no wan forget her EX ehh, OKAFOR LAW is INEVITABLE note diz
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Simplelion: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Ok......you did your third leg a favour not your woman, and okafors law will take effect ones you marry your so called girlfriend.
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Totiemide: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2022
And the cycles continue.

Guess you enjoyed your revenge wella, so why the change of mind again?

Scared your babe will leave you?

You should have thought about dz, moreover it was the ex bf not the gf that offended yours.

Dunno why you can't let the past be, e no concern you at all.

Imagine you tell your babe about ur past ex and she decides to do this, what ll be your reaction?

You can tell her or not, the ball is in your court.
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Double0h7(f): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2022
You slept with the woman who took her ex. The same woman has now slept with her current man and you think she'll thank you grin
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Gadafii: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2022
You go carry fight wey no be ur own for head, because you think your woman is your woman, alone abi

What if she was lying to play the victim card.
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Divoc19(f): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Tell your woman you will like to revenge for her like this and see how she will react first
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by Awkabigboy: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
dancrux:
Some of you are teenagers which zero sense, how does risking yourself with multiple partners a payback? And you are even talking about marriage. Oga go and sit down u don't know what marriage mean
Re: I Don’t Know If This Is Pay Back Or Revenge by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2022
At the end of the day, your girlfriend ex is a legend above you

He cums on them b*thces before you do

What you did was senseless though

(1) (Reply)

If You Are a Lady, Pls Read. / The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: / Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.