Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,527 members, 7,854,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? (158 Views)

Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? / Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by Ogamysamo: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
We Have Celebrated Christ On Christmas(Dec 25)

Now It Is Dec 26 Which We All Know It Is Boxing Day, So How Do You Celebrate Yours Or How Are You Celebrating It?
Re: How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by EmzyT: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ogamysamo:

Now It Is Dec 26 Which We All Know It Is Boxing Day, So How Do You Celebrate Yours Or How Are You Celebrating It?

Omoh, I'm keeping myself busy with Premier league matches jahre!! cheesy
Re: How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by adeoyekay(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ogamysamo:

indoor
Re: How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by Ogamysamo: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
what did you do? what are you doing now?
1. still celebrating christmas? 2. fighting over leftover christmas meal? 3. fighting over christmas meat? 4. fighting the old life of 2021 to be able to live a new life in 2022? 5. fighting the urge for new life to continue with the old life? 6. fighting for wealth? 7. fighting for fame? 8. fighting for influence? 9. fightingt for job? 10. fighting for audio/oil money? 11. others? please specify.
don't spoil the fun. PLEASE!
Re: How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by Ogamysamo: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:

Omoh, I'm keeping myself busy with Premier league matches jahre!! cheesy

bros wey no sabi better thing!
you suppose to de watch wrestley. today na boxing day you turn nam to sportlife bros why na?
Re: How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by Ogamysamo: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
adeoyekay:
indoor
Hope You De Watch WWE?
Re: How Do You Celebrate Your Boxing Day(dec.26)? by adeoyekay(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ogamysamo:

Hope You De Watch WWE?
no light bro
Am just stranded here

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Overcome / When God Speaks, It Is So / The Penetrating Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.