Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War (34293 Views)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Golan007: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
AkalaJ:

Nwokem, let's stay on topic and remain focused. Igbos are the real enemies of this special igbo-Fulani relationship.

grin

This guy.

You too bad.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Hellonearth007: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who is this fool?

Why u no write all these when he was alive?

Even at death,Ojukwu is still more popular than u.

Buffon

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Taiwolee1: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is04970:
Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had Ojukwu.

In your dream. That awo no go rest well walahi. If not for him yoruba for don go far by nw but his selfishness no gree. Chai ijebu people are a curse to yoruba people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Godons1: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ujukwu is a coward like Nnamdi Kanu.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
We created a thread titled Bob Cole the other day.... (May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace)
It's insightful.
Never we there be a war in our darling nation anymore.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by dmbb: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ojukwu was an irresponsible man that was why he died miserably like a rat

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by DeeMain(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
The thread caption and content are totally different. Cleverly engineered to convey a sectional narrative.

We see you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by FreeStuffsNG: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Arda1000:
Cowards speaks when they know that no one else can dispute their words
Those records he alluded to are public documents in the archives. He didn't write of the late Ikemba in a condescending way. As Nigeria's Ambassador to Cote d'Ivoire then he was in the front row of the diplomatic exchanges between Lagos and Abidjan then. Never again will anyone with the ego of an elephant drag the rest of the innocent citizens of Nigeria into a senseless war.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Mozegee: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
They are still learning.
kettykings:
Some people who try to create an inexistent enemity between Igbos and Fulani will be disappointed someday.
People from a certain part of Nigeria are already cashing out of this inexistent enemity between Igbo and Fulani all because igbo didn't vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by phemmyfour: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Cry cry soldier

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by heniford2: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nairaland breeding!
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Sunday2021: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Really? And you waited until after he died to reveal this? Now, who will speak for him to either deny or accept this revelation? Trash, like everything else av seen on NL today.

Somehow, the threads of different southern judases talking about unity has doubled in the last week. Today alone, av seen like 6.

I wonder what d Fulani govt is offering them to lick as$ like this.
borrow brain pls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by ThickSharon123(f): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/ojukwu-wept-under-my-shoulder-for-forgiveness-over-role-in-war-%e2%80%95-amb-ukume/

Everybody lying anyhow. Next thing, they'll say Ojukwu cooked corn in my house after the war. grin yeye sombori.

You can clearly see from the write-up he is vying for office in something. He even had to keep the details in a book.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Focusmind: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ojukwu was a complete disaster to the Igbo nation. He fought the war for his own glory, pride and grand-standing. I agreed that there were persecutions but going out all war with a side far more stronger and well equipped was more of a sucide mission, couple with his sturbboness, non acceptance by most western nations and his me alone attitude.
The way he jettisoned the wise advise of Biafra intellectuals within his own government was well documented. He never listened to the likes of Professors Kenneth Dike, Eni Njoku, Eyo Ita, Ogbechie, Ezimora and even MI Okpara and Dr . Nnamdi Azikiwe.
There was a leaked memo from the Biafra civilian members of the government, asking him to relinquish the political leadership of Biafra and focus on the military wing so that Professor Eni Njoku could lead the new political leadership, which may bring in new vibes, as secessionist war is usually won through diplomacy and international support but Ojukwu got upset and wanted to arrest the conspirators.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
kettykings:
Some people who try to create an inexistent enemity between Igbos and Fulani will be disappointed someday.
People from a certain part of Nigeria are already cashing out of this inexistent enemity between Igbo and Fulani all because igbo didn't vote Buhari

Read the nonsense you just posted. Are you alright? Which Igbo and Fulani relationship are you talking about?

If they start throwing missiles now then you will start with your so and so tribe hate igbo bullshit.

Read the nonsense you just posted again and again how does it related to the topic?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by stanluiz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
That the same way the ekperima and ipob coward supleme dilector called nnamdi kanu will cry and beg for forgiveness after spending many years in DSS 2 by 2 solidarity confinement prison where he is caged like a monkey.

His brainwashed bingos and ipob touts should not be disappointed when it happens because it will happen.

Kanu will beg down , cry and seek for forgiveness for his scam, foolishness and stupidity.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by bluefilm: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
This piece of information is totally irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by colestephan86: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:

I thought that was Abiola?, I'm sure if buhari wasn't voted most Nigeria will say the same about him
No, awos education for all, was such that all Nigerians must have free and compulsory education.
If he had succeeded then , there might never be almajiri system today that later turned uneducated hausas to bandits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by chaloskyx: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
lol let ojuku come and tell us his own version of the story stop lying against the man cause he's dead and not able to defend himself you are shameless

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by jrusky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sir Ukume they will start insulting you soon because as arrogant as Ojukwu a Colonel in Amy calling himself a General same way his followers are over arrogant and hateful.

Watch them coming here to start their useless abusive and chest beating stunts craps.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Peace1993: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Really? And you waited until after he died to reveal this? Now, who will speak for him to either deny or accept this revelation? Trash, like everything else av seen on NL today.

Somehow, the threads of different southern judases talking about unity has doubled in the last week. Today alone, av seen like 6.

I wonder what d Fulani govt is offering them to lick as$ like this.
The beauty of social media.
I knew for certain someone was going to help Ojukwu deny the story grin

7 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Farid24224(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Curious345:
My dad fought in the war as a Biafran captain .

but I DARE SAY THAT THE GREATEST COWARD OF THE BIAFRAN STRUGGLE WAS THE INFAMOUS Colonel OJUKWU HIMSLEF.

A MAN WHO WAS ONLY AFTER SELF GLORY AND SEX ORGIES.

Maxi nnamdi KANU doubled up on that infamy

How you take know the man was only after self glory and even orgies abeg... undecided Sex during war!!!!!! angry
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by RobbStark(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
I knew it.
And some ipob miscreants here like slayerforever, bkayy, etc want me to believe Ojukwu is a hero.

Ojukwu was a coward and a unity begger.
He just wasted the lives of those who foolishly followed him.
Ojukwu only has power where Boro was.
He started something he cudnt stay and finish.
Coward

May thunder strike all ipob miscreants in this forum.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is04970:
Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had Ojukwu.
Say it loud! You know what? I reserve my comment. What will be will be. God above everything

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening / Man Removes Flood Water From His Car In Lagos / Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.