Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War (34298 Views)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Stop being a liar you this faecal oha drinking OSU ! There is no such report of Igbo being any intelligent tribe or whatever nonsense you're saying ! Only God knows what you slaves from that tiny enclaves of criminals always feel like !

You are not any intelligent tribe but slaves - osus ! See the attached document to clear any doubt !

Osu is a caste system in Igboland;just like the indians have a caste system;
So If your a scholar ;You wont be making such stupid comments in this day and age .
I have a royal blood ;Your talking to an educated ;US military personnel;How I wish you can say all that gibberish in front of me now.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Ndigbo ! You guys are not only cannibals but beautiful liars as well ! Which 30 years did it take Europeans to capture any faecal oha drinking osus ? It was not even the Europeans that were selling your cowardly asses into the slavery;it was your slave masters - the Ijaws !

Check out the attached receipt of a trans Atlantic slave purchase and please look out for the word "Eboe' therein as the Europeans used to call you ibos !

Your not even an Indigenous tribe in Nigeria;Yall are Arab rejects ;coming to looth and displace Indegenous Nigerians;
Its finished ;for yall.Ijaws lol yall cant read;just do a simple research about Ijaws ;then come back and spit your nonsense.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Your loothers are getting old.
They will die off soon;
Then yall will face us .
I pity yall.

Former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, has warned Nigerians against leading Igbos to another war.

Obasanjo while speaking at his lectures recently, reminded the Yorubas concerning the war of 1967, the civil war. He said the Igbo tribe was defeated because they had nothing then.

According to him, there were few borders then and once the Nigerians captured those states with the borders, the Igbos were sealed in with no hope of getting help from the outside world.

He added that the countries which could assist them also did not quite understand what they were fighting for.

However, in his recent warning, Obasanjo said the Igbos are all over the world and very rich. They can now buy weapons and many other things necessary for the war to be won, he added.

In other words,Igbo are the only rich people all over the world "who can buy weapons and many other things necessary for the war to be won ",right ? If this is how people from " the most intelligent African tribe " according to one fictitious "US academic report" sound,then it will be right to say you lots are senselessly intelligent indeed !

You're just a typical emotional Igbo nitwits who always believe stupidly that they're better than everybody !

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Your not even an Indigenous tribe in Nigeria;Yall are Arab rejects ;coming to looth and displace Indegenous Nigerians;
Its finished ;for yall.Ijaws lol yall cant read;just do a simple research about Ijaws ;then come back and spit your nonsense.

Why don't you dispute the attached document below ? It shows clearly that the Ijaws sold your progenitors into slavery !

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by legba1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
imagine if this expose had been made by a non ibo......

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by SKINDOGGY: 12:17am On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ojuku is a pussy ass niggar
You be fool I swear
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2021
9jah:

So If your a scholar ;You wont be making such stupid comments in this day and age .
I have a royal blood ;[b]Your talking to an educated ;US military personnel;How I wish you can say all that gibberish in front of me [/b]now.

The highlighted part has given you away ! No personnel of the U S military will ever make such a stupid,senseless open threat to anyone online or realtime ! Some of these funny characters we often come across here on nairaland ! Mumu,a 4 × 4 shop auto spare parts trader in Aba forming a U S military personnel on a faceless forum ! A senseless wannabe !

Mumu,you must be very high on that cheap substance - mkpurumiri you all love to take in that your tiny enclave of criminals if it ever crosses your stupid mind that you can openly threaten anyone here !

You are mad !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by splashbaby(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Stupid coward... This people of perdition don't win wars.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Christistruth00: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2021
9jah:
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. ... Igbo don't need Nigeria. Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and Morocco are all doing great right now.

The Fulanis are very ungrateful nomadic wicked tribe;
Your here for exploitation only.
Yall hate all indigenous people of Nigeria.
Yall brought nothing;offer indigenous Nigerians nothing .
This generation will fight yall until the end.

Oiukwu that was Crying for forgiveness was an Oxford Graduate

Pride goes before a fall

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2021
9jah:

Insults no facts;
Poverty have really destroyed yall.
Bye.

And which facts have you presented so far ? Your poverty is not that of the body alone but also of the mind ! Talking about poverty,a quick visit to the NBS site will reveal to you the region with the highest poverty rates and other negative indices. Your beloved south east is second only to the north east,a wartorn,boko haram invested region ! And that's why it doesn't surprise anyone really that your criminals and cannibals kits and kin keep arriving other parts of the country in droves !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by VEHINTOLAR: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2021
9jah:

I'm a Yoruba man and I've never hidden that fact here ! So if you're looking for those who are not indigenous to Nigeria, take your searchlight elsewhere ! We,Yoruba,are the Omo Alades,that finest,the sophisticated tribe you cannibals from the erosion ravaged land of criminals always love to hate !

Mi o gbe ise ran baba e ! Say something cannibal !
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by HBB1(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2021
9jah:

I have a royal blood ;Your talking to an educated ;US military personnel;How I wish you can say all that gibberish in front of me now.

If he says it in front of you, what will you do?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 27, 2021
It's human to weep. He may have wept or not.
We would never know for sure.

There remain one undisputable truth, Ojukwu is the irrevocable eternal leader and father in Igbo hearts.

Present day IPOB is a tool and secret agents of colonialist white supremacist to destroy Igbo people in particular and Africa in general
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Benwallt(m): 5:16am On Dec 27, 2021
A whole Ikemba of Nnewi, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu carrying under your armpit. You must have had him buy the balls. Some actions are taken sha without thinking of the consequences. For whatever it is, people should learn to allow some matter rest than whipping them up
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Benwallt(m): 5:27am On Dec 27, 2021
GenBuhari:
It's human to weep. He may have wept or not.
We would never know for sure.

There remain one undisputable truth, Ojukwu is the irrevocable eternal leader and father in Igbo hearts.

[b]Present day IPOB is a tool and secret agents of colonialist white supremacist to destroy Igbo people in particular and Africa in [/b]general
Our people are killing us over cheer stupidity and you linking their activities to have been galvanized by white supremacist. What a shame. Why didn't the Ku Klux Klan employe black Americans to kill and maim their brothers just for the love if it. Abeg I don for de way some of us dey reason, very backward and painful.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by louqas: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2021
kettykings:

.I am not getting angry.i am equally highlighting how Fulani has dealt with your leaders in the past , some were given life sentence, some poisoned , some slaughtered, Fulani is currently in possession of Lagos and illorin as vassal states

And you said you are not angry....
A fulani man is making comments but its yorubas you decide to direct your answer.....them swear for una?....wetin concern Yoruba with your slavery to fulanis.....oh....its the whataboutism people again.....they always say what about so and so instead of facing their misery alone they always look for who else to blame for their poor choices.

Anyway....we will remember all this when a yorubaman becomes president i 2023...na that time una wailing go Start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by louqas: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Everybody lying anyhow. Next thing, they'll say Ojukwu cooked corn in my house after the war. grin yeye sombori.

You can clearly see from the write-up he is vying for office in something. He even had to keep the details in a book.

Who is vying for office?
You are a disgrace to your family.....the author was an insider in the whole matter....he was the ambassador to cote d ivoir when Ojukwu was granted pardon and he participated in the deal....no one could know more about the deal than him.....and you are here foolishly disparaging such a man.....not even your father can fault him.kids like you have a lot to learn but instead of learning you assume you know all beause you cam type on nairaland. Iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by mu2sa2: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Viltron:
Ojukwu is the definition of coward. Run millions of people 6 ft below then absconded to ivory coast in the arms of very pretty women.
He was a chronic womaniser, like mko. However, unlike mko who acknowledged close to 30 as his "wives", ojukwu used women and dump like tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Brimstone77: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2021
porthouse7:
avoid dis guys they came prepared

Those guys are just fooling around..

Once you counter them they will flee..

I was expecting the dude to mention Lagos or ibadan.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by kettykings: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2021
louqas:

And you said you are not angry....
A fulani man is making comments but its yorubas you decide to direct your answer.....them swear for una?....wetin concern Yoruba with your slavery to fulanis.....oh....its the whataboutism people again.....they always say what about so and so instead of facing their misery alone they always look for who else to blame for their poor choices.

Anyway....we will remember all this when a yorubaman becomes president i 2023...na that time una wailing go Start

You could have at least checked his historical post to see he is Yoruba. Who is really the slave to Fulani.the Fulani now has vassal states of illorin and Lagos and you still call other people slaves.

After foisting buhari's near disastrous regime on Nigeria, you think Nigeria will take a Yoruba disaster? Let's wait and see
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by louqas: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2021
kettykings:

You could have at least checked his historical post to see he is Yoruba. Who is really the slave to Fulani.the Fulani now has vassal states of illorin and Lagos and you still call other people slaves.

After foisting buhari's near disastrous regime on Nigeria, you think Nigeria will take a Yoruba disaster? Let's wait and see

So what if fulani has vassal states in ilorin ? Should it be a problem to ibos if yorubas are not complaining ?
We are proud of our history....you wont understand this type of history and its significance because your forefathers are not known to be nation builders....they never found any great empire so its understandable if their offsprings are as lazy as them. While yorubas hausas fulanis nupes are founding great empires ibos were nowhere to be found. Blame your forbears for not building an empire you could be proud of instead of hating on those whose ancestors were great warriors and kings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by kettykings: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2021
louqas:

So what if fulani has vassal states in ilorin ? Should it be a problem to ibos if yorubas are not complaining ?
We are proud of our history....you wont understand this type of history and its significance because your forefathers are not known to be nation builders....they never found any great empire so its understandable if their offsprings are as lazy as them. While yorubas hausas fulanis nupes are founding great empires ibos were nowhere to be found. Blame your forbears for not building an empire you could be proud of instead of hating on those whose ancestors were great warriors and kings.
Ok
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Pierocash(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by fortress100(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Nigeria has never had so stupid a generation of youths as we have today. Politicians loot without ethnic connotation, or religious biase. You all are here claiming who is master and who is slave.

The bitter truth is that you all are slaves while the politicians are master. If you doubt me come out and fight for your rights, if you don't risk been shot dead by the agency that is suppose to protect you.

Sadly many will still be kidnapped this week without consequences.

A big shame to everyone of you here. You failed yourselves not the generation unborn.
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2021
lastchild:
Oga, igbos and fulanis can never be one. In which area did we even resemble?

In this way, bros. Shows you that there's nothing special about the Igbo. As the other nationalities, so are the Igbo. Want more?

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by KingDamzzy(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Hellonearth007:
Who is this fool?

Why u no write all these when he was alive?

Even at death,Ojukwu is still more popular than u.

Buffon

Lmaooo so it's a popularity contest now? Ojukwu might be the most popular person on earth and in the seven kingdoms but that doesn't change the fact that he cried like the cry cry baby that he is.

After literally causing the death of millions of Igbos just because of his own personal and selfish glory. He cried, wept and begged for amnesty.

Coward.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by AfonjaConehead: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2021
stanluiz:
Yes the oil blocks were free.

During the corrupt military regime. Ibb and abacha were dashing oil blocks like sweet and chewing gum to friends, cronies, mistress and girlfriend.

The likes of Mohammed indimin becomes a billionaire overnight because of the oil blocks IBB dashed him. The same thing apply to many northern weathy men.

They made thier money because their tribesmen were in power for so long. Tribalism and corruption were the order of the day. correct now Shut up and do something worthwhile with your life so you quit expressing your bitterness and frustrations on others,thank you grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by porthouse7(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Brimstone77:

Those guys are just fooling around..

Once you counter them they will flee..

I was expecting the dude to mention Lagos or ibadan.
they are anti east
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Brimstone77: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2021
porthouse7:
they are anti east

I no,na to dey serve them hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.