Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War (34299 Views)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by seguno2: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is04970:
Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had Ojukwu.

Usual political deception?
What did he do to make Awolowo president after his (Ojukwu’s) pardon? Maybe his joining NPN was to help make Awolowo president, not so
Who believes such infantile BS
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Emyogalanya: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Liars this talk is very contrary to reaason
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Tranquillity360: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Look at them
Yea we know about our biafra kids that suffered in that war,do you know the number of foolish people from you region that died in that war??

Is their life so useless that you people don't talk or care about them?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yea we know about our biafra kids that suffered in that war,do you know the number of foolish people from you region that died in that war??

Is their life so useless that you people don't talk or care about them?

We talking about 3,000,000

6 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by OgaHector: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ojuku is a pussy ass niggar
pussy ass niggar with enough balls to draw war against a country? Even as he doesn't won the war, it still doesn't make he a pussy niggar.. You just sounds like a pussy ass niggar.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by ford101: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:
After sacrificing 3,000,000 souls on a platter of banana leaves, He only wept. Show of shame and cowardice

If he was brave and really regretted the damage he caused, he should have been brave enough to commit suicide

His actions took the Igbo Nation 10 decades behind, and even looks unredeemable.

He should tell those he sent to their early graves in Heaven.

Counterfeit Aba made brave man. Didn't weigh repercussions before starting what he could not finish.
he did something no body from your line can ever do and you know it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
AkalaJ:

Please loud it so they can hear. Igbos and Fulanis are one (a symbiotic and mutually beneficial master-and-slave relationship. And if in doubt, go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme in their graves). MNK and his ipob/ESN miscreants would fail in their efforts to drive a wedge between Igbos and their Fulani brothers masters. grin One Nigeria forever to all my fellow Nwafors. cheesy grin

You wish
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by jayice(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
He probably wept when he realized he might be stepping his feet back to Nigeria/Biafra land and but his lost brothers and sisters couldn't forever...ikemba lived! Y'all should live ur lifes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by victorazy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
kettykings:

.I am not getting angry.i am equally highlighting how Fulani has dealt with your leaders in the past , some were given life sentence, some poisoned , some slaughtered, Fulani is currently in possession of Lagos and illorin as vassal states

Fulani holding them like this you mean ? grin

Loud it bro

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by SATANlST: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
we are fghting war in bianca pekus

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
ford101:
he did something no body from your line can ever do and you know it.

Murder 3,000,000?

No one in my line would have done that. We not born foolish.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by DisLifeSha: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
That guy sacrifice e people for nothing

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ojuku is a pussy ass niggar

4 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Tranquillity360: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

We talking about 3,000,000
Yea 3m plus that's why we mapped out day to remember them every year.

Are there no people from your region that died in that war?

Do you know how many foolish people from you region that died in that war,are their life so worthless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Ouchbabe(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dem never born me when he wept on your shoulders.
E no consign me
*Walks out of thread
Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by StreetFight: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
kettykings:

.I am not getting angry.i am equally highlighting how Fulani has dealt with your leaders in the past , some were given life sentence, some poisoned , some slaughtered, Fulani is currently in possession of Lagos and illorin as vassal states

You need brain servicing, your brain is definitely due for servicing you this Almajari

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nchenches: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why didn't he reveal this while Ojukwu was alive?

Another nonsense paid propagandist.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by seguno2: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
AkalaJ:
Please loud it so they can hear. Igbos and Fulanis are one (a symbiotic and mutually beneficial master-and-slave relationship. And if in doubt, go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme in their graves). MNK and his ipob/ESN miscreants would fail in their efforts to drive a wedge between Igbos and their Fulani brothers masters. grin One Nigeria forever to all my fellow Nwafors. cheesy grin

What will you call Akintola, Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo and Shoneka who worked with the north to keep Nigeria one under Fulani control
Slaves?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Brimstone77: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021

Whether he genuflect, prostrate or even bowed to beg for forgiveness it changes nothing..

The truth is that he has played his own part and we will forever love him for that..

He have built the foundation and we must continue from where he stopped..

The restoration of the state of Biafra is a task that will must take..

God bless Biafra!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yea 3m plus that's why we mapped out day to remember them every year.

Are there no people from you region that died in that war?

Do you know how many foolish people from you region that died in that war,are their life so worthless?

Tell me the number! Is it over 3,000,000 (Three Million)

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ojukwu is the definition of coward. Run millions of people 6 ft below then absconded to ivory coast in the arms of very pretty women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nchenches: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
kettykings:

If Igbos and Fulani have a master slave relationship, what would you say of other Nigerians , some who had their prodigies imprisoned some who had their leaders slaughtered and give life jail sentences. That would be relationship between a god and its cretins

Come to think of it, Fulani is about 10% of Nigeria's population. Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

So if not for the high frequency betrayal of the Igbo by a known southern Nigeria group, how can Fulani ever be atop of the Igbo in the political process of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Tranquillity360: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Tell me the number! Is it over 3,000,000 (Three Million)
How many of you have boko haram and iswap killed?

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Brimstone77: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello! The Igbo nation is the most backward in the entire Nigeria. Take that to the bank. Forget all this online chest-beating, We have been there and know what plays. No single city in the entire region. Glorified towns called Cities. OR is it not same Aba, Onitsha, Oweeri and Awka we talking about? Atimes I wonder where the acclaimed billionaire's are when i see how dilapidated the region is.

And why y`all keep emigrating enmass to other region cos their is absolutely nothing in the Eats. If not civil service, 80% will be jobless

According to afonja statistics..

Tell us how your region is better than south east and mention those mega cities in your region that are better than owerri,enugu or awka..

4 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
How many of you have boko haram and iswap killed?

You are boring...

Save yourself the stress of trying to counting and invest time in the next remembrance of 3,000,000 souls

1 Like

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Tranquillity360: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You are boring...

Save yourself the stress of trying to counting and invest time in the next remembrance of 3,000,000 souls
At least their death are been revenge by boko haram and iswap,And it won't stop until it triple the number.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Aguodo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/ojukwu-wept-under-my-shoulder-for-forgiveness-over-role-in-war-%e2%80%95-amb-ukume/

They have started publishing books up and down claiming all manner of claiments. Ojukwu pursued his dream, whether it materialized or not he remains fulfilled even in his final abode. Not a bad idea really to follow through especially with self determination when you and your people are being rough handled in an entity that supposedly should promote justice and equity. That was the situation of Ojukwu then and even now. Ojukwu that I know can never weep on your shoulders to beg for forgiveness. Forget he was brave man.. Period

4 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brimstone77:

According to afonja statistics..

Tell us how your region is better than south east and mention those mega cities in your region that are better than owerri,enugu or awka..

Owerri? grin grin grin

That is a town! That's not a city by all standards.

As for Awka, development there is not even bigger than two football fields. The rest are slums. I still get baffled whey they call it a city. Empty houses everywhere, everybody has moved to the west and north. Whats in Awka? Only civil servants, banks and telecom companies.

Enugu is just an empty land mass. I still don't why its called a state. Alimosho Local Goverment is even more developed than entire state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Aboks(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
SATANlST:
we are fghting war in bianca pekus

Wetin bianca kpekus do you, e be like say u don dey like the old woman kpekus

2 Likes

Re: 'I Believe' By Denis Ukume: Ojukwu Wept For Forgiveness Over Role In War by Emyogalanya: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Really? And you waited until after he died to reveal this? Now, who will speak for him to either deny or accept this revelation? Trash, like everything else av seen on NL today.

Somehow, the threads of different southern judases talking about unity has doubled in the last week. Today alone, av seen like 6.

I wonder what d Fulani govt is offering them to lick as$ like this.
you don't know this people. Once the want to gain favour from FG they start coming up with such stories. Ask this same fool the purpose of this interview/info nothing. Is Biafra on the news this few weeks, is today Ojukwu birthday/remembrance/lectures? Till this man dies no one will call him up in regards to anything that had to do with Biafra/Ojukwu. I'm certain that even Buhari will struggle to recall his face and name. If it's published on any paper. See the inconsistency in his interview , Ojukwu accepted to be derobed of title general and yet in the same acceptance letter addressed himself as general and yet Shagari still have him amnesty? And he was addressed as general till death and was given state burial with full military honours and regalia. Some people are very terrible liars

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.