Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please (1008 Views)

Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please / Advertising On Nairaland: Please Use Google Adwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by anusule(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2007
please guys im sure we want seun to make updates on nairaland. like allowing us to attach large files, adding colours to nairaland, e.t.c

what do you think?
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by naijacutee(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2007
Aren't you finding the slowness of the site irritating as it is? Wouldn't adding all these features make it even slower? I'd say the admin leaves it as it is, and rather works on improving the speed/features that don't work (Which I have to say have improved over the past week!)
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by anusule(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2007
d layout is really ok bt i think he should PLEASE increase the maximum size of file to be attached to say 400
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by nguage(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2007
the website is damn slow
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by CrazyMan(m): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2007
I’ve never seen a thread where Seun was commended for doing a great job. All the threads so for are all request of how he should satisfy you in one way or the other.

At least the site is manageable we should give him breathing space. Seun is a human like all of us. When you start bugging him left and right you wouldn’t allow him to think straight and that might cause more problems to Nairaland.
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by Seun(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2009
We've improved on the speed issue, and we've added Unread Replies.
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by davolax: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2009
what 'd like to know is why i cannot find any of my posts
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by CrazyMan(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2009
You have just nine posts. What the hell are you looking for.
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by davolax: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2009
I can't see them, can you ?, if u can, please send me the link. Thanks
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by CrazyMan(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2009
If you want to see your post, click on your username here on nairaland, your profile would open; then click on posts and all your posts would be displayed.

Goodluck.
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by davolax: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2009
Thanks, I did that, I only saw the last two posts, the adverts for my company i posted were no where to be found
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by CrazyMan(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
Scrol down if you still can't find it, then may have been deleted by the moderators.

My connection is usually very slow during the day otherwise I would have checked it for you.
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by dani1luv: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nairaland is Okay. .
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by davolax: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
they must've been deleted by the moderators, there's nothing to scroll down , i have a grand total of 2 posts on my list. if this one shows up as well, that would make it 3.
Re: Seun: Improve On Nairaland Please by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
the spam bots must be playing tricks on your posts. . . dont take it personal. . . we've all been there

(1) (Reply)

Hit NAIRAlAND Members, Where Are You? / Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? / Fraudster In Nairaland Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.