Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video (34082 Views)

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) / Nigerian Police Officer Gift Money To Tricycle Operator And Her Passengers / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by ORIGENAL(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Hope the rice reach Unknown gunmen grin
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Collysmith: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2021
We don't want your gift stop extortion
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Longnthick(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
is Nigeria, ASABA. little by little we will get there.
Get where biko?
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by solajacobs(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Zetty177x: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Abi na Yahoo police? Una better kiaful....these Yahoo things na for destinies o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by silibaba: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2021
somebody wake me am dreaming grin
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Clinghton: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2021
I hope the rice wasn't unjustly seized in the first place.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by davillian(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2021
I go reject am........
To do my own back....
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by miftaudeen(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2021
They are sharing gift to their customers grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by deavicky(m): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Why one leg of his trousers long pas the other.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2021
I hope they won't trace the recipients home and arrest them of stealing bags of rice if they can't show receipt of purchase? I just can't bring myself to trusting the f**king Nigerian police.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by muheeb01(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Just dey wonder until I noticed it's not nigeria

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by becky39000(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2021
It was probably staged!!!
No be Nigerian Police again?!!!
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by anonymuz(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
NPF are on the news for good things of late
Keep it up folks
Wtf man..
#ENDSARS is the beginning of wisdom. [center][/center] grin
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Truvelisback(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2021
They are doing give away to appreciate their road customers.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by freemi(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2021
ogbu80:
I don't believe this
police with grey beard n short
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
I Just dey pity the next roadblocks! Na them go still pay'am.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2021
This must be a comedy skit or a pre-arrange parole to wash the police image. I won't be surprised if the HQ of the police for is not the one that paid for this. All these na to wash the N22 million Bitcoin dirty shit off. Na lie we nor believe this
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Alamkir: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Badboyklaus:
Dey have watched the video of that USA cop doing give away...

Thats what my gut has been telling and am sure dats wat it is. Its no coincident DAT america police was on the news for sharing money the next thing naija police started sharing too.
Let them share it anyway. Its the same money they took from innocent ppl
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Nojeno: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Selfless act

I have known this site for a while now but I wanted to withdraw at least more than 5 times before introducing it to others..I have successfully done more than 5 withdrawals so far and that is why I want to help others earn from it.
It's a platform where you can invest a minimum of $50 and their Advance team of Traders uses your money to trade various Cryptocurrencies and pay u 25% profit after 24hours. You can keep doing it daily till u are tired of making money. Their trading result does not affect your daily 25% payout. If u invest today in their trading with a minimum of $50 ( about 27k), the following day u will be getting $62.5 ( about 34k). A profit of 7k daily which is about 49k in a week with just $50. I have created a WhatsApp group for people interested. You are going to be seeing lots of payment proof screenshot in the group. This is fully legit and helping u is completely free. I don't charge for anything. I just need others to make money too from it just like me. Only people ready to invest and start making money daily should chat me up so you can be added to the WhatsApp group.
Click on my WhatsApp link below

http://.us/w/?c=a3c0e0
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by KazikageSama: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2021
This is amazing, What a laudable gesture.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by JOemmy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Doing a little good out of millions of actrocities they have committed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.