Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video (34083 Views)

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) / Nigerian Police Officer Gift Money To Tricycle Operator And Her Passengers / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by rickyboss333: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Haba, is it too hard to understand? They are only giving back to thier customers 4 petronizing them on d roads with thier paypass. Just another fine business strategy 4 next yr.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by loadedvibes: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Una go pay back 10fold

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by siant: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Robbing Peter to pay Paul

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by vineyardfarms: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
WAHOOO - God bless them realy good, may their family expirence favor and open heavens.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
GoodHardDick:
They're indirectly preparing for the massacre they'll unleash on the citizens grin

You're the only wise one here.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by TheOmoney(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Abeg if world wan end make una tell me oh

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by majamajic(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That's the colour of delta tricycle

The colour of the police man nko ?
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
ogbu80:
I don't believe this
Haha why
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by BadEnglish(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
I don't trust those treacherous creatures in black. They are even more dangerous than Lala's slithering cousins

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Wazobia2216: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
GoodHardDick:
They're indirectly preparing for the massacre they'll unleash on the citizens grin
As in... The next thing them go say, when the police were nice who did they tell!

This govt. is riddled in propaganda! May God protect us all! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Comedian2019: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
No matter how you try, ekelebe still remains ekelebe.

My question is, where did he see those bags of rice? Did he buy it with his money?
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2021
kk

Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Panda7(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2021
when you see a police insecurity quickly comes to your mind
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Thereishel: 1:11am On Dec 27, 2021
Robbing Peters to pay Pauls. Copycat they can have good image like police in developed countries because of bribery and corruption.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by moshino(m): 1:18am On Dec 27, 2021
How much was budgeted by NPF for this scheme, and how much ended up in private pockets.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by tradepunter: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Woaaa I kinda feel lil bit inspired by their actions....

I pray this act is a start of something new with the NPF...
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Ibfpleasant(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Geeeky:
Hmm what is going on.. why are Nigerians police friendly nowadays..
At a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
it maybe as a result of increments in their salaries.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by phenase(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2021
cry angry Nigeria Police Can Never Ever Be Your Friend. Trust Them At Your Own Perils .
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Akharmony: 3:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Imagine if one of the commuter refuses the to collect the gift item. How the officer will act will determine if he is truly generous or faking it. . Merry christmas
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by ddeola: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Some good ones still dey among dem. sad sad sad
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by mrkings84(m): 4:31am On Dec 27, 2021
So now Nigerian police do have enough for themselves, not to talk of do giveaway!!!

No be juju be that
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2021
These men are evil. If you enter their trap, guilty or not guilty, you are gone. Either you lose your life savings and plunge into deep debt or you lose your life.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by princewarri1985: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by awoluyi(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Not everything that is free that one should take. Some gifts are jujurized during this period.
As for me the police should keep their cursed and glory (ogo) exchange gifts.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by pyro62(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2021
olu77:
Copy cats

I swear. They have a hidden motive I am sure. Selina maybe
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Matthewdan(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Brendaniel:
quick to show fake gesture, if they record the 24hr life of some Nigerian Policemen, it will be like horror movie...
24hrs too long 6hrs only u'll shake ur head
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by InHeaven(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by dreu2fine(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Yadid(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Publicity stunt, after seeing the video of those US cops giving out hundred dollar bills to motorists. Nice gesture by the way, but it would be even better if they are truly upholding the law and protecting citizens, rather than harass them. That would have been a far better gesture.
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice.

But na only Keke den dey give. What of buses?
Re: Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video by Elidrisy20: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Yeah is a season of love and sharing, when will ESN/IPOB/UNKNOWN GUNMEN will share their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.